Due August 2017

My nausea is also just starting to lessen, but still hits me almost every day at 7pm. :( Heartburn and reflux is everyday, but ranges from minimal to basically throwing up in my mouth. :growlmad: This pregnancy has been 10x worse so far. :rofl: About 2 weeks until I'm in the "magical" 2nd tri where you're supposed to feel better. Haha Let's see how that goes. ;)

But you know, as bad ad I feel, and ad tired as I've been, I can't help but be thankful our 1st round of IVF was actually successful! <3

Aww that's awesome, kryssy!

And yeah today has been the worst yet. Pretty well every 20 minutes since about noon. Plus my son was home sick from school today with a bad cough.

Hey girls!! How is it going for you all.? I am super tired all the day and having back pain and headache , wants to lay in bed all day. my first appointment will be on next monday.

I'm 11 weeks today, finally certain (bad) symptoms like back pain, sciatic nerve pain, sore breasts, heartburn and nausea are finally starting to subside! My fatigue is better too, but having a toddler doesn't let me rest much. Haha

That's great you're feeling better mara16jade! My fatigue is still pretty strong, but other symptoms are getting some better.

My second Dr appointment is tomorrow, I'm so excited!

Having little ones at home with you does not help, that is for sure!

I had a prenatal check today and got surprise scan! Otherwise just the usual stuff, heartburn, occasional insomnia, frequent peeing...

Scan pics are in my journal if you want to see them :)

Got to see my sweet baby today! Measuring a day ahead and heartbeat was 157! :) I was going to attach a picture but it says too large :(

Well, I spent the day at the hospital yesterday. Sent DS to his nana's.
I was so dehydrated, they couldn't even find a vein to pop an IV into, they were all so shrunken. I wasn't kidding when I said I could even keep water down! It was bad the hospital wasnt even gonna take me, because the ER we went to only doesn't kids (it used to be women as well, and apperently being pregnant didn't count) but guy at the test took pity on me and had someone from up in L&D come and look at me and then they'd decide if they'll do anything. It took a long time for the nurse to come back after she spoke to me, I didn't think they were gonna help me, but they sent me upstairs, and as soon as the nurses there saw me, I could see on their faces that they were gonna start taking me seriously.
And they did, once they finally were able to find a vein (after stabbing me a bajillion times) they were able to help me out, get some fluids in me and got me some liquid gravol and got me able to eat a little. Upped some meds for me and sent me on my way.
Doing much better today. I don't have much appetite still, but I'm working on it. Keep drinking, and resting as much as I can for today.

Oh no jazz! I hope you feel better and are able to get some rest and fluids!

Thanks for the well wishes guys! &#128522;
I've been doing very well since I got home. Still a little dehydrated, pee is still dark. And I can't eat a whole lot at a time that's solid, but I'm getting there. Getting energy back so I think I'm very well on my way.
Let's hope this isn't just the beginning of problems and is merely just a small bump in a great journey.

I have like the worst cold/congestion/sore throat ever.
My mw said I could have Halls Soothers which havent helped and seems to have given me an interstitital cystitis flare up (my body must not like an ingredient in it).
Ive tried steam from a warm bath which didnt work, lemon/honey makes me so nauseous. I cant even sleep and feel so ran down.
Anyone got any tips?? :sleep::nope:

Maybe allergy medicine might help? I take zyrtec for allergies and it is considered safe, it helps with my allergy congestion and works on the kids cold symptoms as well. Benadryl was recommended by my doctor, they are both category B in the US.

Thanks hun.
Its so confusing with the different guidelines between countries.

UK have so many "dont eat this, dont take that, thats only after first trimester" :shrug:

Oh goodness! Benadryl is diphenhydramine in the US, but something else in the UK! I meant diphenhydramine.

It can be either acrivastine or cetirizine in the UK, both category B here as well. cetirizine being zyrtec.

You could always call your midwife and ask?

I have discussed the zyrtec (cetirizine) with my doctor, on the phone from 4 weeks and at both my 8 and 12 week appointments and he said it was fine, as well as diphenhydramine. He even said I could take both if needed.

I would speak with your midwife or healthcare provider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->