• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due date 8/30, bff's wedding 9/4?

Just resurrecting this thread as I want to know what happened? Have you had your baby & did you go to the wedding?
xx

I haven't had my baby yet! Lol. 41 weeks today. I did make it to the wedding but I'm paying for it dearly. I'm still swollen and can't walk very well. I stayed for the whole thing, I'm quite proud of myself. ;)

Oh man you're a trouper! Your friend was being very self centered... Please try to distance from her if she starts making demands of you the first 8 weeks of motherhood!

You did so well to get to the wedding, sorry you're so swollen today :hugs:
I hope your friend appreciates all the effort you made, it sounds like she was very self centred :(

Ah glad you made it although sorry to hear you are suffering a bit now. Hopefully baby won't be too long & your friend appreciates your effort :thumbup:
xx

If it's your first I don't know why your friend figures you will have the baby a couple weeks early... Maybe wishful thinking since she really wants you there at her wedding.

Being due a few days before I think the chances are high that you will give birth in the week preceding her wedding. If the wedding is close-by and you're out of the hospital you could make a short appearance for sure, with your husband taking care of the baby while he sleeps. I went a whole week late with my first so if that's the case for you you could be just fine to attend the whole thing without an issue! I think that's more likely than giving birth so far ahead that he's no longer a newborn needing you constantly (because that will defintely affect your wedding experience).

Good luck! I hope it works out! It's rare a mom wishes to be late, but in your case it would probably be welcome! hehe

Glad you made it through the wedding... I'm in a similar situation. Due 2/17 with my second. I'm matron of honor and my 2.5 year old is to be flower girl at a wedding on 1/30. I told my friend, someone else is going to have to chase my daughter down if she goes rogue... Running at 8.5 months pregnant is not gonna work too well!

I haven't had my baby yet! Lol. 41 weeks today. I did make it to the wedding but I'm paying for it dearly. I'm still swollen and can't walk very well. I stayed for the whole thing, I'm quite proud of myself. ;)

OMG I typed up a response, having noticed the dates but not really clicking on what date it was in the present! I've been on vacation for a couple weeks LOOL. I'm so glad you were able to attend, your friend must be so happy too! :) Now relax and keep your energy for the baby's arrival :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->