• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due date buddies needed... August 22nd or close to it anyone?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
BFP yesterday at 9DPO and heading to the Drs tomm for betas and progesterone check. According to ovulation pains due date should be August 22nd. Anyone want to start on this journey together, and hopefully finish together? I had a great group of girls with my last pregnancy a year ago and would love to do the same again, we still catch up on here even now and its so fun to go through it all with others and compare symptoms and pictures and all that...:happydance:

Hi, love to be your buddy! My due date is 8/19. I'm glad you've gone through this before...I'm going to need the input and advice!

oh yay...my first buddy lol!! Yep, second time around...the first time around is soooo exciting!! congrats!

https://www.ehd.org/virtual-human-embryo/ awesome site I just found!

From my calculations August 15 go to doctor dec18 could change lol

https://www.ehd.org/movies.php?mov_id=9 this is where we are...their weeks are from fertilization/ovulation, not your period...

has anyone had betas yet? Im hoping to get mine done tomm

Im hoping to get in tomorrow...anyone have a record of low progesterone?

I don't but I did get my bfp at 8dpo I see u did at 9dpo lucky we did early

Good luck with your appt Hun :)

yep 2 days earlier than last time with B lol....thanks!! you too!

Hi Mrs Jerome. I would like to join in since I am due August 15th. :thumbup: I had my HCG blood betas done my first was at 4 weeks and it was 203 and my second one was at 4 weeks 2 days and it was 365. I am on the vaginal progesterone cream inserts and an estrogen vaginal pill insert right now as part of my IVF cycle.

well of course Wanna..I was about to send you a link to this anyway haha! lol... when are you next bloods or have you picked an OB yet?

welcome welcome mommytwobee!! have you had any appts or anything so far?

I'll be your buddy too!! From my calculations I'm due Aug 17th but I'm going to the Dr tomorrow too so we'll see what the midwife says! H&h 9 months to everyone!!

Hi ladies can I join? e.d.d is august 10th if my calculations are right ! bellablue my first appointment is december 18th too!!!!

Hi mrsjerome!! :hi: saw you on the 2ww thread :)

Hey again mrs jermone! I remember you from when I was preggo with my first!

I'm due Aug 17th, regardless of what the Dr's may say lol. I know for a fact when I ov'd as I've been charting... to avoid pregnancy oops.
Haven't called the Dr yet, should prolly do that, eh?

haha Katerdid ..."so Dr...I know for SURE that I Od the because I was charting so I wouldnt get pregnant... :blush: " :haha:

well congrats hun! lol...how have you not called them yet? lol lol..I called at lke 8:05am lol lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->