• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due date buddies needed... August 22nd or close to it anyone?

yeah my nausea seems worse lately than it did before! Im like no no nooooooo its sposta go away....not get worse lol lol...I know I felt crappy with B until 15-16 weeks so Im hoping it'll still go away.... anyone end up taking zofran or anything for their MS?

i know i thought it was supposed to go away too!! lol

I havnt taken any zofran or anything like that. I just ate a lot to curb the nausea. that'd explain why i gained 8 lbs in my butt :blush: hahaha

Yeah I haven't been taking anything either, the nausea is nowhere near as bad as it was, it's just the throwing up hits me every now and again. I thought once in 2nd tri it'd be plain sailing but have heard so many ladies on here say they still got sick up to like week 16-18 or whatever. Boo :(

MrsJ I would've thought it makes sense to feel worse with twins as you have more hormones etc and just generally more stuff going on? My friend had twins and unfortunately for her she had hyperemesis and was sick a few times every single day for the entire pregnancy :sick: Whenever I feel bad, I think - it can't be as bad as what she went through!

Bella I also have an appt on March 4th :) Mine's just with the midwife though, so I think I will get to hear the hb but definitely no scan. Do you guys have a 20 week scan as well? That's my next one and we're pretty sure we're going to find out the gender. But we won't tell people that we know, so it'll be a surprise for the grandparents etc.

Argh, weight gain! I'm too scared to get on the scales. I went up from 68kg at 8 weeks preg to 70 kg at 12 weeks preg and from what I can work out that's at the very top end of what they say is a normal weight gain :wacko: I'm going to start swimming now I'm in the 2nd tri, hopefully keep myself supple and a bit trimmer. I don't want to stress too much about weight gain but definitely don't want to use the old "I'm eating for two now" excuse and go crazy :D

Oh, and DH actually said to me the other day..."I think your bum's getting bigger"

!!!! Thanks!!!!

haha...mine keeps looking at me and saying...OMG...Your gonna get huuuugeeeeeee lol.... Im like yes I am well aware lol..thank you ...havent gained any weight though...lost some actually..just like with B..so hoping to keep that up lol..as long as they are healthy I dont want to gain lol

lol I definitely don't want to use the "Eating for two" excuse either!

smiler I do have a 20w scan on april 1st. Its the 2nd part of the sequential scan and the anatomy scan i. Im not too positive they're doing a scan on march 4 but he mentioned it so I'm assuming they will! i hope so!

Here is mine from this week, week 14..... then mine from week 11.... and then mine from my pregnancy with LO at week 16... Im freaking huge! lol..

Attachments

• P2230538.jpg
    P2230538.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
  • twin belly 11 weeks 2.jpg
    twin belly 11 weeks 2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1
  • B belly 16 weeks.jpg
    B belly 16 weeks.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
aww you have a lovely bump!!!

heres mine from monday when i was just about 15 weeks!

Attachments

• IMG_0698.jpg
    IMG_0698.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
aww I def see it!

I wish I was that skinny to start with haha...and your butt doesnt look like its gained 8 lbs haha lol..!!

Lovely pics ladies! I know you must feel huge Mrs J but I think it looks lovely :) Same for you bella, cute little bump there :) Ha yeah you don't look like gaining an extra 8lbs is much of a problem you look pretty slim to me!

I haven't been taking any bump pictures...on the one hand I am really excited about this pregnancy and want to do all these kinds of things, and start to shop around for baby things etc but on the other it feels like it'd be jinxing it to do this stuff and let myself get too attached :wacko:

lol trust me mrs.jerome my butt definitely gained 8 lbs if you would see me in real life :haha: but thank you :flower:

smiler I know how you feel! i figure if something is going to happen it will happen regardless but I totally get where you're coming from!

Yeah, the rational part of my brain keeps telling me what will be will be, it's beyond my control...but the emotional part of my brain is kind of dominating at the moment haha :)

lol okay ill have to agree with you on the emotional thing haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->