• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due date buddies needed... August 22nd or close to it anyone?

Hi Bmama and Bella21...glad you could join us!! So excited to be starting this whole journey over again!! Is anyone feeling boy or girl yet? Is anyone staying team yellow? and if so how do you do it ? lol lol...the suspense would kill me haha

Lol, maybe I'm dreading calling them for that very reason :blush: That and I've got to set up a new obgyn, so much bother! I think I'll call after breakfast tho.

I'm waiting for the results of my Beta now. Supposeldy I have low progesterone. My docgtor wanted me to start taking it last Wednesday, however the nurse decided not to/ forgot to tell me!!! I am so angry! Hope this doesn't effect the outcome of my preg. I'll let you ladies know how it turns out as soon as I do.

Hi EYD I'll prolly have to be on it too this time around as I was with B as well...they still havent called me back...ugh I hate waiting...just to make an appt is annoying..but usually they are good about it...

Hi Despereaux I think you might be one of the farthest along here...congrats!!!

Katerdid..dont be ashamed lol lol..Im sure they have heard that a billion times haha lol..

Heya! Congrats on the BFP!! :D

I got my first BFP at 9dpo last Saturday. My e.d.d is August 14th. My first appointment is January 14th and I'm so excited.

I'd love to stay team yellow but the DH won't have anything to do with it! Even if he found out and I didn't, I'd find out eventually....haha. We're hoping for a girl but would happily welcome a little boy too! Congrats everyone!

I called and they've got me going in next Tuesday. Weird as she didn't even ask how far along I thought i was or anything. My last Dr had me wait till I was 8 wks before they saw me.

Omgosh EYD! I can't believe the nurse didn't tell you. I'm sure it'll be ok, but that's frustrating!

I don't know how you can stay team yellow lol, I'd be dying to find out! But I'm a planner, like to have everything picked out before the baby. Plus I wanna know if I can buy some cute girly cloth diapers!

congrats:flower: im due end of july im sure! its really exciting x

And the results are in ...... HCG 14 on 12/6 and 56 on 12/8!!!! And the doc says that My progesterone levels look good, so as of now I won't have to take it!! Now I'm starting to really get excited! My hubby is too!!!

So, I need to know more about these teams. Can you only be team yellow if you let te sex be a surprise? I want to find out.

I am going to the Dr today too!! We'll see what they say about my levels after! This is my first so honestly I have no idea what to expect so I'm happy to be going through this with you ladies!

Oddly, I have a feeling this is a boy, and I realllllly want to find out, but my OH might want to wait until the birth. I don't think I could handle that!!! What about everyone else?

We have an August group, please join!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...re-due-august-moms-mums-everyone-welcome.html

hi, hope i can join. I am 13 dpo today and due at the end of August. Its been 15 months ttc and its been quite a ride. I am sooooo happy God blessed me with one more baby. I am 36 years old already so had no time to loose. I got my first bfp at 8 dpo with a dollr tree test. Very faint and confirmed with another cheapie. At 9 dpo took a frer and line was dark,,,,YEAhhhhh. Went for my first blood test at 9 dpo and numbers were 24.5 and progesterone was 30. At 11 dpo went for another one and num,bers ere 73 and progesterone was 47. Im soooo happy everything is looking good. I am cramping alot though but have no bleeding. Hope this is normal. I do have 2 other kids but was not really symptom spoting then. I have a 5 year old little boy and a 1 and a half year old girl. I have been feeling another girls but went to the chinese calendar and it says im having a boy so there it goes. My hubby thinks its a girls since hes been calling the baby, "she" since we found out and i had a strong feeling of a girl at first but now for some reason i am calling the baby "he", so who knows. I really am just praying for a healthy baby. There is an ultrasound place where i live where they can tell you if its a girl or boy at like 14 weeks, so i cant wait hehehe.....Hope this baby is implanting good and is a strong healthy baby. Nice meeting all of you. Im glad i can go through this with you all. Can be really lonely when no one else understands hehehe. :)

hi ladies! hows everybody feeling today? As for the boy or girl thing...I have a feeling its a girl. OH thinks it a boy (of course he does what guy doesn't want a boy haha). Either way Im happy!!

We will prolly find out because I can read the US anyway so it'll be hard to keep from me haha lol... they tell me my levels tomm morning...what DPO were you EYD when you got those two levels? Im excited to see what mine are since my tests were so much darker so much faster than with B....

And welcome to all the newcomers....Im heading to the shower because MIL is here and we are heading out to eat tonight since I've been at the Drs since 10 and running errands after that and just got home...I'll check back later tonight and I'll definitely post my numbers tomm as soon as they call me!! :hugs: and congrats to everyone!

hey Mrs Jerome was just wondering if that was the picture of your daughter? Is everything ok? Hope no accident happened? Congrats to you on your new pregnancy. Am so happy to be able to share this with others. I am hoping i dont get bad morning sckness cause it was horrible last time. Debilitating i would say. Also you can read ultrasound pictures? Can you tell me some pointers on how i could read mine and when i can actually start doing it?

Yes that is my daughter here is my TTC journal..the first post kinda covers what has happened to her in the past few months... https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...dimsum-mom-miracle-tumor-trooper-ttc-2-a.html I dont mind answering questions about her...

I can read them enough to tell boy or girl if its a good shot lol..I knew with B when she was 13 weeks...but tons of ladies on here will love to put in their guesses and tell you especially in the 1st and 2nd tri forums....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->