• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due date buddies needed... August 22nd or close to it anyone?

well of course Wanna..I was about to send you a link to this anyway haha! lol... when are you next bloods or have you picked an OB yet?

welcome welcome mommytwobee!! have you had any appts or anything so far?

I have my first OB appointment /ultrasound scheduled for 12/27/2012 at 2:45.:thumbup:

I was hoping for something a little sooner but this other DR that I was referred to didn't have any appointments available until April, and of course I can't wait that long!!! :wacko:

The OB that I did make an appointment with came highly recommended by 2 different women that I spoke to that absolutely loved her which is why I went with that DR. However when I did a google search and read reviews about her, the reviews were mixed. Some women loved her and others said she had terriblebed side manner etc. So I am going to see how I like her in my first appointment and if I like her than everything is great and if not than I won't hesitate to switch DR's and go to another OB DR.

Other than that this afternoon I need to take my DH to the airport this afternoon, he is going out of town on a business trip and will be gone until Thursday afternoon. I will miss him, but it is only a few days and I am sure it will go by fast. I am going to try to keep myself busy well he is gone though, I need to do grocery shopping and clean the house etc.

Hi ladies, we have 2 little girls already but we're hoping our 3rd baby is a girl too. Hubby and I are in love with girls but either way is ok.

Hey ladies, may I join? I just found out I am pregnant on Friday. I have an appointment with our free clinc to have it confirmed today. I am nervous. I have had such bad luck I am afraid something is going to show up different on their test. I am crazy I know. According to my last period I should be due around August 20th!! I look forward to hopefully having a long and happy healthy nine months with you ladies!!!

Hey MrsJerome! I think our LO's were born close to the same time? I remember you from the pregnancy forums before. My LO was born NOV.28/11 and now i am due Aug 22 with #2!

Hey Mrs Jerome, thanks for letting me read your journal. I admire your strenghth and that of your little girls. I am sorry. I will pray every day for her and you. Im glad we can be pregnant buddies. I have another blood draw today and another one on Thursday. I get sooo scared every time i get them. I hope and pray my hormones have goe up pretty good today. I jut wish i could come at a stage where i dont have to be scared anymore and where i know this pregnancy will end up with a healthy healthy baby.
I went to the chinese calendar and its predicitng a boy for me. It was right with my last pregnancy so we will see. How many of you have used the chinese calendar before and itd been accurate? I will be happy either way cause im mainly just want a healthy baby.

Drs called and betas were 54.9 and progesterone was 31....yay!!! no progesterone pills for me hopefully this time....and I got back Thurs morning for re dos on the bloods...

how is everyone today? any news?

aww thanks hun..it has been a hard road and one no mom should ever have to go through but it has definitely made me stronger ...

I think it was right last time but LO was conceived on like the night of Jan 31st/Feb1st and that is a border date like one night makes it boy and one night makes it girl so idk if it was right lol...this time I think it says boy but Im not sure

Omg @ you and Wanna being due around the same time. What are the chances! So happy for you guys. :kiss:

Omg @ you and Wanna being due around the same time. What are the chances! So happy for you guys. :kiss:

Thanks hun!!!:hugs: I am looking forward to sharing my pregnancy experience with Mrs Jerome this time around!!! I think it will be alot of fun to do so!!:flower:

Drs called and betas were 54.9 and progesterone was 31....yay!!! no progesterone pills for me hopefully this time....and I got back Thurs morning for re dos on the bloods...

how is everyone today? any news?

That is wonderful news hun!!! Congrats on great betas and progesterone numbers!!! :happydance::happydance:

Great news on not needing progesterone ladies! :dance:

My hcg tests are darkening really nicely, so I'm excited about that. At 17dpo my pos line is as dark as the control line, so hooray!

Been having all kinds of cramping, deffo feel my uterus getting stretchy, making way for baby. How's everyone else doing in the symptom dept?

katerdid they look great!!! just replied to your progression thread :) I'm having the same symptoms..loads of cramps and twinges. bbs are killing me...heartburn is back...and peeing like a pregnant woman :haha: actually starting to feel a little dizzy too...hope the ms isn't coming next :sick:

lol i thought I peed a lot before...that was nothing!

Oh yes, the peeing! So annoying! Next month I start shifts at work where I'm alone in the store for hours...perfect timing :/

Heart burn already? Yikes!

yeah I actually got the heartburn at like 6dpo...which was one of my first signs because Ive never had it in my life! And go figure about being alone for hours right now at work! right now is about the time my restaurant starts picking up and getting busier for christmas too i know how ya feel!

Hi ladies! Count me in!

I'm due August 16th! This is our first and I am more bloated than I have ever been in my whole life right now! Lol

jessica join the bloat club!!! hehehe congrats!!!!

Hiya.... Im due roughly 10th July which I know is way earlier but just wanted to say congrats. Dont know if you remember me but I was in the group when you were expecting but sadly I lost my baby but then got pregnant again and had my daughter Olivia who is 5 months old now :) and a surprise pregnancy. I hope your little girl is ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->