• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due date buddies needed... August 22nd or close to it anyone?

Cramps are quite normal, in fact, it's common to feel like af will arrive at any moment (annoying as that is).

some cramping here today too..think its the corpus luteum coz its on the same side I ovulated from...also some annoying MS too!! hit around lunch time and I just feel weak blah and just ugh...I hope that its not kicking in this early or that it isnt around to stay!

Happy 5 weeks to me! I Spent all night vomiting and all day super nauseous at work. Haven't been able to keep any food down at all today. Hopefully I'll get some zofran at my first dr appt, cuz I can't function like this.

Hey ladies! Mind if I join? Just got my BFP last night! I am a little over 4 weeks....I wish I was 6-7 weeks like a lot of you are! I did some due date calculators and one put me at the 25th and one put me at the 22nd.

I am not sure when I should go to the doctor! I have heard a lot of women say that doctors won't even see them until 8 weeks! I don't know if I can wait another 4 weeks!

Congrats to all you mommy to be's!

Well what do you know? I'm due August 21! I've got my first appointment on Monday, I'm hoping this time the wee poppyseed is sticky. :)

Ladies, I'm doing my usual....freaking myself out! Today I feel like my symptoms have completely disappeared! Is this normal...anyone experienced this around my point (4+5) in previous pregnancies? Thanks a million!

Hopesdreams: How did you get an appointment so early? All these people keep telling me that most doctor's won't even see a patient until 8 weeks!
I don't know what to do! My insurance is changing the beginning of the year and I am not sure if my current ob-gyn takes my new insurance!

EYD: What symptoms have gone away? So far my only symptoms have been: Very sore boobs and nipples, slight cramping here and there. And if you are 4+5, we are pretty much the same. I am 4+4! haha

I called right away when I found out I was PG and was seen at 4 weeks 2 days, they did a pap test and checked me out to make sure I'm all healthy, and did the usual medical history questioning. The midwife did mention I am really early but was happy to see me being proactive. They didn't do any US, but scheduled me for one at 10 weeks. I wish I could go back in again because I swear every little twinge has me worried! If you are worried you can always just tell your Dr you are in lots of pain (fib if you need to) and need to get checked out, no harm done and will put your mind at ease.

That said, anyone have any side-stitch type pains in your ribs? Been very annoying tonight, not sharp just noticeable! Like I ran and drank too much water or something.

might not be on for s while...very sick! thought it was MS but then got aches and chills so think maybe its the flu instead. hope everyone else is feeling well...and cant wait till its time for US pics in a few weeks!

Does anyone know how when we are in the clear of a chemical pregnancy? DH and I plan on telling my parents, sister, brother in law and brother on Christmas Eve. I will be 6 weeks. I have heard as long as you missed a period and I have also heard not until you hear the heartbeat.
I know 6 weeks is kinda early, but they will all know something is up if I am not having a few beers or some wine. (My sister even told me like a month ago that she will know that I am pregnant if we are somewhere that I would usually have a drink or two and I don't...haha) So, there really isn't anyway to hide it from them.
And when did everyone stop POAS? I don't have anymore, but I feel like I want to test everyday from now on through the 1st trimester!

Hi Ladies

I'm a little late joining this thread as felt so weird coming onto this board from TTC#1!!

I'm only 4w3days and am due on Aug 22nd. This is my third pregnancy after two miscarriages so I'm pretty nervous...

SMGP that's an interesting question but I'm afraid I don't know the answer! I would like to know too if anyone has any info :)

I've seen the doc already, they're not going to give me any progesterone supplements or anything, despite my history of mc. Just got to sit tight and hope everything works out ok. Hopefully we will get a scan before 12 weeks but I don't know yet, got to wait for a letter.

I haven't really got any symptoms yet - anyone else?? I have bigger boobs but they're not sore. Been having a few cramps and trouble sleeping but nothing else.

Hope everyone is feeling alright xxx

Hi,
Hope you don't mind me joining, I've just got my first bfp after 3 years ttc with pcos. I don't know my exact due date yet but it should be around 20th August, so exciting.
congrats to all of you on your bfps :happydance:

Lou x

Lou we've also been at it for nearly 3 years and I've got PCOS too. FX our journeys end happily!

might not be on for s while...very sick! thought it was MS but then got aches and chills so think maybe its the flu instead. hope everyone else is feeling well...and cant wait till its time for US pics in a few weeks!

Awww, I hope you feel better soon!!! :hugs::hugs:

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb162/notafji/Gifs/get_well_soon-1.gif

Lou we've also been at it for nearly 3 years and I've got PCOS too. FX our journeys end happily!

I do hope so! I though all that mattered was getting bfp but now there is a whole lot of worrying ahead, I'm really worried about the risk of miscarriage as I know it's more of a risk for pcos sufferers, is there anything dr will give us to reduce the chances?

I do hope so! I though all that mattered was getting bfp but now there is a whole lot of worrying ahead, I'm really worried about the risk of miscarriage as I know it's more of a risk for pcos sufferers, is there anything dr will give us to reduce the chances?

Well I know some ppl get prescribed progesterone but my doc wouldn't give it to me :( other than that I think it's still important to keep an eye on sugar consumption like you would do normally x

Hi ladies, I am due August 21st (my prediction, not confirmed by doctor yet)... I'm also debating who to tell, given the festive season as I love my wine and soft cheeses and it will be painfully obvious :blush: Only my sister knew we were TTC but I really want to share the news with the rest of my immediate family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->