Due date Jan,2014.. Anyone????

despttc

DH,me and a gorgeous boy
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I am currently 4weeks 4days pregnant:happydance:.. My due date is January 16,2014.. Is there anyone with due date:baby: in Jan???

Hi there! Yes me! I'm due 14th January found out on Sunday!

Massive congrats by the way, I see its been a long time coming :) X

Hi there! Yes me! I'm due 14th January found out on Sunday!

Massive congrats by the way, I see its been a long time coming :) X

Thank u and welcome to our Jan club,buddy.. Wish u h&h 9months..

Where abouts is the January club? I'd love to join X

Actually,I haven't created one yet:blush:.. I just meant we're sort of in a Jan club..:winkwink:

Haha oh yeh I see what you mean ....

There is a 'January' club in the Pregnancy groups. My EDD at the moment is 7th of Jan.

Haven't had mine confirmed yet but should be jan too! If this brown spotting stops :( feel like I've been knocked down by a steam train at the moment...so tired!! Please say 2-3 on digital tomorrow please!!!!! Lots of baby dust to you all xx

Hi Girls - my EDD is 4th Jan 2014! I am 5w+6d today! I have been to see my doctor and have my booking in appointment booked with the midwife for June! How is everyone feeling so far? Any sickness yet?

BM xxx

Hi all! My edd is the 12th. No real ms so far, but have felt a little woosy.

according to lmp im due 3rd jan but according to ov date im due 9th..

midwife is booked for 4th june and 1st scan is booked for 24th

this is 2nd pregnancy and feel soo nervous like something is going to go wrong this time round :-(

Me, me, me ... i just found out I'm due in Jan!

according to ov: Jan 17th
according to last period: Jan 9th

I don't feel preggo at all! is this normal? Maybe: waves of nausea and sense of smell

Completely normal. I've been feeling the exact same :)

I'm due JAN 23!!!! I'm only 3 weeks and my boobs hurt like hell. I woke up in the middle of the night last night starving and partial sensitivity to smell. This is my 3rd baby. My youngest is 7.

For those of you experienced moms... what foods do I avoid?

Well! I don't belong to the-experienced-category. But from what I've heard it'll be avoid all kinds of fast food. More of fruits and vegetable is good. Be sure to take atleast a glass of milk every day..

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-club/866-not-eat-during-pregnancy.html

Here is a link to a whole thread about it. It's pretty helpful!

According to my lmp I'm due January 10! 5 weeks today, just found out 2 days ago.

I am sleepy all the time, my boobs hurt so bad and I feel so sick at time.
I deff did not feel pregnant this month until about 2 days before my missed period so this was a very pleasant surprise.

Congrats to all the mommys :]

Hey ladies! I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant. I'm currently 5 weeks and 3 days according to LMP. I have an appointment next week. Still seems so unreal. :cloud9:

To all the beautiful bfp ladies,
Congrats. God bless! Have a h&h 9months..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->