Due date Jan,2014.. Anyone????

Hi ladies,

I'm in the same boat - due January 9th, 2014! I'm also feeling very few symptoms...my boobs don't even hurt and I'm pretty sure they hurt a bit by now with my last pregnancy, but I know all babies/pregnancies are different.

When do the symptoms typically kick in full swing? Like morning sickness, etc.? My lines kept getting darker and I did get a nice BFP on a digital so I'm trying not to worry but it's hard not to :) I'm going to my first dr's appt on Tuesday which will be nice to get blood work done.

Dear Lisa-84
From what I've heard,symptoms come to a full swing after 6weeks. I'm worried too as I've absolutely no symptoms(leaving alone the backache). My sis-in-law had severe nausea at this stage. My ultrasound is due only next week. so a week of tense wait for me..

Im due in january. Iv only had very faint lines but they are getting stronger. Its my first.

Congrats cis and welcome. Wish you h&h 9months :)

Hi gals! I'm due January 14th going by my lmp and will be 5 weeks tomorrow. I found out over a week ago and have already had a set of betas done and everything seems to be going well so far. I think my dr is wanting to do a scan next week?! I'm a little nervous to go at 6 weeks out of fear that they won't see anything yet! Has anyone else had a scan at 6 weeks?

Thanks despttc! I'm actually a little dizzy / slightly nauseous today so maybe it's morning sickness beginning. Also, I know I conceived later that the calculator would think based on my LMP (I always ovulate later in my cycle), so I think I'm actually a few days or week earlier than my calendar says.

Thanks despttc! I'm actually a little dizzy / slightly nauseous today so maybe it's morning sickness beginning. Also, I know I conceived later that the calculator would think based on my LMP (I always ovulate later in my cycle), so I think I'm actually a few days or week earlier than my calendar says.

That sure is agood sign.. Keep positive..

Dear lindsayms05
Congrats and welcome.. Wish you h&h 9months..

Hey!

I just found out I'm pregnant and I'm 4 weeks gone so due in January too, not sure of the date yet though as am awaiting my first doctors appointment but thanks to the digi test I know roughly how far along I am!

I've had a few symptoms, been sick a couple of times, sore nipples and tiredness. Had a few stomach aches but nothing too bad, think this may be due to my lack of pooing!
Looking forward to making some bump buddies!!

Hi gals! I'm due January 14th going by my lmp and will be 5 weeks tomorrow. I found out over a week ago and have already had a set of betas done and everything seems to be going well so far. I think my dr is wanting to do a scan next week?! I'm a little nervous to go at 6 weeks out of fear that they won't see anything yet! Has anyone else had a scan at 6 weeks?

I think you may be able to see a hb at 6 weeks. I hope the scan goes well!

Welcome and congrats to all the new bfps!

Had a chemical last month then went on vacation. My doc told me to take it easy and have some drinks (haven't had a drink in 6 months). Low and behold - I am pregnant and due in Jan as well! Somewhere between 1/14 and 1/18. I have a consultation an ob/gyn tomorrow and she set up my first u/s and exam for June 12th. Hope this one sticks...

I had a few dizzy spells on vacation - thought it was the heat. Have really sore breasts and my bras are getting tight. I am small (5'1" and 98lbs) so nothing can be hidden. I have been really bloated, especially in the evenings, since I conceived. Between that and my boobs growing 2 people have asked if I am pregnant. I said "no" but it may be hard to hide for 12 weeks. Started to feel nauseated yesterday and was really bad today. No vomiting but close. I drank peppermint tea and taped some ginger to the pulse points on my ankles and that seems to have done the trick - for now.

I used to do early pregnancy ultrasounds. At 6 weeks you should be able to see the sac and pregnancy but not always a heart beat. The doc should be able to confirm that the pregnancy is there but do not worry if the heart isn't yet seen - it's okay. They just want to see your little one. Another scan can be done at a later date to confirm the heartbeat or you can push your apt back a few weeks.

Congrats!

Wow January babies already. Wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy.

so not strong symptoms still. some, but not strong yet. So i was so excited to get my second set of beta's and progest tests back today to find out that everything is excellent and headed in the right direction! first scan set up for next week Thursday which will be 7+1 and she said she will be looking for the heart beat.

Dear lindsayms05
I'm also planning to go for a 6week ultrasound :)

Hello Everyone!

Lovely to be back here after bring glued when I was pregnant with my DS who will be 3 next month!!

Just found out I'm around 4 and half weeks pregnant due mid jan 2014!! Still in SHOck only had my coil out about 2 months ago and really didnt think it would happen this fast! SOOO happy though!!!

Lori xxxx

Can i join your thread please ladies!! Got my bfp yesterday. AF isnt due for 6 days but i got very strong lines!! Keep thinking my dpo is wrong but it cant be :/ I am due around 28th! xxxx

Hi ladies =) congrats on your pregnancies!, can i please join too? our edd is 18/01/2014. I got my bfp at 14dpo with a digi, off to the doctors tomorrow morning to have my beta drawn :happydance:xoxo

Mommyofone, maybe twins?!?! I hear your HCG is higher/stronger with twins.

Welcome to all the ladies. Congrats. Healthy and Happy 9 months!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->