Due date Jan,2014.. Anyone????

Me, me, me ... i just found out I'm due in Jan!

according to ov: Jan 17th
according to last period: Jan 9th

I don't feel preggo at all! is this normal? Maybe: waves of nausea and sense of smell

WOW!!! Congrats I am so pleased for you I have seen you on another rthread but hadnt seen you had got your BFP :happydance::hugs::thumbup:

Whoops forgot to say when my EDD is ha ha!

10th Jan :thumbup: (all being well)

Lovely to see so many January ladies here.

Funny how our due dates and week pregnant dates are so different - just goes to show unless you know your ovulation date and length of cycle you can't be 100% on your babies due date....guess that's why there is a two week window. Xxx

Wanttobe4 I'm cooking number 3 too! And we have same due date. I have a 17 month old and a nearly 16 year old! How about you? Xx

Hello buddies
Does anyone have leg cramps? Today I had severe cramps, more on left thigh..

Ive had sciatic nerve pain, which is mostly in my butt and upper leg. Could be the same as what you are feeling.

Oh cool tizy! I have a 4 year old and 17month old but they will be 5 and 2 whn baby is here I must be mad haha. Hows everyone feeling? Xx

I still don't really feel anything at all. I can't wait for Mondays second beta test.it will make me feel better about this no symptoms.

goldstns I'm right there with you on the no symptoms. I haven't really had any at all and that worries me too. Unfortunately for me I have to wait til the 31st before I can see my OB. They said its still to early to do anything yet! :( I hope your second test on Monday gives you the reassurance you need! :hugs:

Hey ladies! According to my last period I'm due January 10th & 5 weeks pregnant! Just found out yesterday, got 3 bfps!! :)

Hi Girls - my EDD is 4th Jan 2014! I am 5w+6d today! I have been to see my doctor and have my booking in appointment booked with the midwife for June! How is everyone feeling so far? Any sickness yet?

BM xxx

Same with me! Yay for almost 6 weeks!! That's according to my O day, going by LMP it's Dec 31st.. Ill know more hopefully next Friday at my first scan

Hey everyone, all being well I'm due 10th jan with baby #2. Very few symptoms so far, tired and occasional nausea, I am just so excited!
Going to have a private scan for reassurance at around 7 weeks....just gotta hold out a couple more weeks....x

Congrats,dear sherly, want2bemommy and myers13...

Hey ladies!

I just got my BFP from my first IVF cycle! According to egg collection date baby is due 14th January :)

Looking forward to having some bump buddies!!

Em xxx

Congrats,emily.. wish you h&h 9months...

Hi Ladies! I can't believe I'm posting here...I found out I was pregnant on May 9th so still in a bit of shock and praying for a sticky bean! I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow!

I'm due on Jan. 19, 2013 based on start of last AF.

My biggest symptom prior to getting my BFP was that I didn't spot two days prior to AF...I always spot!!! So far, I have lots of poking and cramping (like af cramps)...which I've read is my uterus stretching and implantation...I have some "growing pain" feelings right at the top of my thighs, I have a stuffy nose, getting pimples in places I normally don't, have off and on headaches, I'm definitely more tired and after I eat or when I get hungry I feel nauseous

I'm super anxious because I know so many things can go wrong...I have my first Dr. appointment on Monday so I'll be happy then to see how my HCG levels are! I've taken two FRER and one Digital...I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow so I'm hoping my next digi will say "2-3 weeks" and I'll keep taking FRERS every few days until they get as dark as they'll get! I'm currently 14 DPO...I have a very short cycle (11 day LP).

Goodluck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->