Due date tomorrow

blueeyedgirl1

PALTTTCAL!
Reaction score
I had a MMC in December and my due date would have been tomorrow.

Had a tough weekend (unrelated to pregnancy things) and just feel like it's set me up for a really rough day tomorrow.

I'd just assumed I'd be pregnant again by now. But no.

Sorry, this isn't really a discussion thread I realise, but just needed to vent. No one really understands if I mention it to them.

:hugs:

Maybe it would help if your marked the due date by doing something nice for your little one - releasing balloons, lighting a candle, writing a letter etc.

My due date was New Years Day I am dreading it already so I definitely know how you feel

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I'm sure it'll be a very difficult day tomorrow but I agree with collie that maybe doing something nice to remember the little one will help you.

My thoughts are with you for tomorrow. I've got this yet to come (in November and then again in December as I had to MC's right next to each other) and I am dreading it like you are. I love the idea of lighting a candle or releasing a balloon, I think I shall be doing that too.

Nothing we can say will make it any better, but its important you take the time to grieve and remember.

You might like this idea I had, I have a silver charm bracelet and am going to buy two little angel wing charms to put on my bracelet to remember my little angels by - they will always be with me then.

Thanks guys.

Trying to get through the day. Have had a couple of "moments" but am ok in general. Posted up a "happy birthday, beanie" message on Facebook, 99% of people won't know what it means but it's not odd enough to ask and those who know, know what I mean.

Think I'll drink a toast to the little one tonight at dinner.

Due dates are hard, mine was on the 19th of July and I was dreading it.

We planted a tree as a wee memorial, the variety of tree is also our surname so it really felt right. We also spent the day together, went for a long walk and a nice lunch, nothing special but it really helped spending time together. So all in all the day wasn't as dreadful as I expected it to be.

Hope you get through the day. Thinking about you x

blueeyedgirl, I'm thinking of you and your little one today. :hugs:

Thanks guys.

Trying to get through the day. Have had a couple of "moments" but am ok in general. Posted up a "happy birthday, beanie" message on Facebook, 99% of people won't know what it means but it's not odd enough to ask and those who know, know what I mean.

Think I'll drink a toast to the little one tonight at dinner.

So sorry for you loss and so sorry that you have to mark this sad occasion. Oh, my due date was August 6...and of all things I got my AF that day (after round 1 of clomid)! I had an emotional breakdown all weekend long...:cry: It was a low weekend, but it was a milestone to get past and mark. I, like you, thought I would be pregnant again by now, but alas, here I am still TTC. But in some ways, I feel lighter now...hope you find your peace in your heart and a BFP very soon!

I'm so sorry for your loss, I too am dreading my due date (March 18th- I just lost my bean two weeks ago). I am hoping to be pregnant again before that date too, but I know it will still be a sad occasion. I hope things get better for you and you get your BFP soon!

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and support - it really means a lot.

I got myself through it, only cried a few times and just spent the day feeling rather down. Ended up taking yesterday off work as I just needed some me-time after the last week being a bit tough.

AF is due Monday-ish. Pretty sure I'm not pregnant but that tiny spark of hope is still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->