Due December 2015 - anyone else?

rmsh1

Mum
Reaction score
I'm due around December 13th with my 2nd bub :) Who else is due in December?

I got a faint BFP this morning. I haven't even missed a period yet so I'm trying to not be too excited but if all goes well I should be due Christmas day !!! This will be my first !

Hi. I am pregnant and not sure of my edd just yet. I got pregnant right after my mc so I never had a period. I think I am either due Dec 5 or Dec 14. I have a viability/dating scan scheduled for Wednesday. I really want this one to stick and I am excited to see if everything looks good on the scans. This will hopefully be my second child.

Hope everyone is feeling well and not dealing with too much ms.

This is my second :) I had a miscarriage in February so waited a cycle before ring and here we are :) So hopefully this one sticks. I have a date gets scan booked on April 30th when I will be between 7 and 8 weeks

I am.due Dec 14! I started a thread in the preg group section for December if anyone wants to join, there are already quite a few of us :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2300467-december-2015-babies-come-join-me.html

congratulations my second baby was born on 13th dec (dd was 4th) im expecting #4 with dd of the 8th dec. Im aiming for any date after the 13th.

Welcome to all of the new faces. How is everyone feeling? Any ms, insomnia concerns or fears?

I am feeling pretty good about this one sticking around. I am constantly exhausted, and have tons of back pain and increasing nausea. And my husband would be quick to point out that I have a horrible temper and cry a lot.

Just got my BFP yesterday. According to my last cycle I'm due December 18th, but we'll see what the doctor says.

I got my :bfp: this past weekend. I've looked up a few different calculations. Since I took BBT, I know my exact date of ovulation, but I've read that doctor's will go by the last period date. So I'm thinking I'm due between December 26-29. I have my first ultrasound scheduled for May 20. Are you ladies feeling any symptoms? I have heartburn almost all day long. I also feel/look extremely bloated. Oh and also, tired is an understatement. I had a break at work today and slept in my car for a full 80 minutes.

I'm knackered. And sick. I had morning sickness bad with my daughter and I am just dreading the next 10 weeks. I c!

Hey, can I join? I'm due around about 29th December with my second. No major symptons yet apart from tiredness...all that fun to come I guess! :)

Hey, can I join? I'm due around about 29th December with my second. No major symptons yet apart from tiredness...all that fun to come I guess! :)

Welcome! I'm due around the same time!! Did you make your first appointment yet?

Btw ladies, I changed my username. So soon2be is no longer my name ;)

Welcome! I'm due around the same time!! Did you make your first appointment yet?

Btw ladies, I changed my username. So soon2be is no longer my name ;)

Hey! I haven't made my first appointment yet but hoping to see my Doctor next week. I would love se buddies to share symptons etc. with so feel free to message me! :)

Most doctor's won't see you until week 8. Unfortunately, my doctor does not do ultrasounds on the weekends, so I have to take time off of work. I'm hoping this doesn't get obvious when I have to take time off of work every few weeks.

I have my dating scan book for April 30th :) I will be about 7.5 weeks along then.

Morning sickness has hit hard here!

What's a dating scan? And ugh oh about the morning sickness. I'm knocking on wood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->