Due December 2015 - anyone else?

Just an early scan to get an accurate date :) normally done if your cycles are irregular and you aren't sure when you ovulated. Will see how far off from my current due date of Dec 13 I am :)

Ohhh, I see. How did you come up with your December 13 date?

I was charting so I went by ovulation date :) it could have also occurred two days later so I might be due Dec 15th, the scan will tell me :)

Hi ladies, can I join? :) Im pregnant with baby #2 and am due 30th December :)

Welcome to the new ladies!

I have had such a difficult week. My toddler was sick with a high fever for most of the week. All she wanted was to be held. It is really uncomfortable to have a kid with a temperature of 103 up against your chest for days. Plus my ms got worse and I have been so bloated that the pressure she put on my abdomen was torture.

We are heading out for a fundraiser for the poor woman that had her unborn baby cut out of her. That news story has been so hard and the fact that it is local makes it much worse. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

My EDD is 12/18/2015 congrats to all December babies 😍

I have a growing heartbeat!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-01-15-08-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-01-15-08-41.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 4
i'm due december 22nd with twins. this is my second pregnancy. my first was a miscarriage. looking to make some bump buddies:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->