Due Early June, Bump Buddies?

ZombieQueen

Preggers!
Reaction score
I'm estimated around June 12th, I would love a bump buddy, if you're in the US, we can be text buddies too :thumbup:

Lol no prob that you're in the UK :) How's your pregnancy treating you so far?

Can we be bump buddies :D to late you're already my bump buddy =p <-- sorry I'm in a playful mood at the moment

Haha :p playful moods are always welcome! I'd put you on my siggy, but I'm on my phone right now.

Had my due date changed today I'm now due 19th June... but all is good :D

Aww, but you got to see your little bubs!!! I'm so jealous, I have to wait another week for my insurance so I can go to the doc :(

Hey guys sorry i didnt reply, i never realised the user control panel stored all the threads and couldnt find it :blush:

Hope everyone is well, i think my sickness is starting to subside but i have a horrible feeling something aint right, probably just hormonal and stupid :dohh:

Hey guys sorry i didnt reply, i never realised the user control panel stored all the threads and couldnt find it :blush:

Hope everyone is well, i think my sickness is starting to subside but i have a horrible feeling something aint right, probably just hormonal and stupid :dohh:

This is my first, so I'm no expert but other ladies will tell you symptoms come and go. Panicking should only be reserved for cramping and spotting, especially if you morning sickness has stopped completely and hasn't returned in the past week.

But here's my little scare (note: last Thursday I got to see my babies heart beat) Last weekend I worked really hard on the Friday and Saturday. On the Saturday I basically did a 10 hour shift and finished work at about 8pm. By 9pm I was cramping and the first thought that went through my head was "oo oh something has gone wrong" which was compacted by no morning sickness Saturday and Sunday morning, by Monday morning I was crying thinking the worst, but yesterday and today the morning sickness has returned and I'm back to feeling like I'm pregnant.

I don't know if that's comforting but I know plenty of women get a day or two break from morning sickness.

Yeah my morning sickness subsided for a few days, but its back.. I am miserable most nights, i never imagined pregnancy being this hard on me.. I hope you ladies are doing better.

We never get told about the bad side of pregnancy because it's in the first trimester and most woman don't tell other people about their pregnancy until they get to the second trimester.

:hugs: I hope things perk up for you soon Zombie Queen.

I'm due June 10th if anyone would like to be buddies with me. I'm in Canada (Toronto).

I'm due June 12th as well, located in southern California. Anyone want to be buddies with me? I've got unlimited texting too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->