Due Feb 22nd Looking for text\email buddy

VictoriaElaur

Natural Mumma Of 1
Reaction score
I'm due the 22nd of Feb 2011 and would love to have a buddy for support :hugs:

I'm 25 newly married and living in Chelmsford, Essex.
Its our first baby and I'm full of symptoms... lol

:kiss:

hi im in basildon essex and im 34 and got number 6 on way and im due 14 feb 2011 xx

Hi i would love to be bump buddies my due date is feb.20th!!!!:hugs:

Hi, I'm also due on the 22nd Feb. I am 36 and this is my third pregnancy. My two boys are 12 and 10 so it feels like my first time!! :flower:

Hey huns xx hope your ok I would love to be bump buddies !
I have a little boy who is just over 1 and newly pregnant with bean number two x x anytime you want to chat you know where I am ... my sister in law is from chelmesford but live in london with my brother now x

my due date was 23rd feb but i think its 20th now x

Take care x

Hiya!
Think I'm due just a few days ahead of you, but no scan yet so not sure! Your post caught my eye - I grew up in chelmsford but live across near Slough now! I'm 28, also recently married, but surprisingly few symptoms so far except for EXTREME tiredness that hubby also seems to be experiencing in sympathy (think it's because I wake him up with my new nightly need-to-pee!)
Anyway, I don't have a bump buddy yet, would love to chat xx

Congrats on your pregnancy :hugs:

I'm due in February too, the 12th (we've not had a dating scan yet so that might change a little). I'm 22 and pregnant with our 2nd. We also have a beautiful little girl, Amy, who's 9 1/2 months old. We're in Bedfordshire, UK.

If you'd like to chat PM me and I'll send you my email :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->