Due February 19, 2012

Jokerette

Mama of 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies... i know its early... I'm only 4w1d... so maybe i will get some buddies later this week as other ladies get their BFP!... but I was hoping to find someone due on or around February 19, 2012?! :)

I am from the US, and I'm 28 years old :) :thumbup:

I'm due on Valentine's Day, on 2/14/2012...I know it's not right on the mark with your due date, but very close!

I'm a 32 year-old, and this is my first pregnancy. Keeping fingers (and toes) crossed that everything goes well!

yay wookie! Thats awesome! Let see who else joins us!! :)

Hello Ladies,
So I guess I'm due feb 21/2012. I'm from Canada, 29 yrs old.

taking a test on wed morn but ive done an online calculator that said (if i am? fingers crossed) im due on the 10-12 feb 2012 :D im from Salford, England

Lil
xxx

Helllloooo!!!
I think I'm due on 14th Feb! I'm 33 from south UK.... And I'm new to all this forum stuff!

Kirsty
:)

Welcome KatieandBump, Jims_Girl and hopefully lilcurly91!!!!

Hey! I´m due on Feb 14th. I´m 32 and this is my first. I´m from the UK but I live in the Canary Islands.

Welcome everyone!

So , what are all your symptoms so far?

7dpo- backache
8dpo- backache, cramps, runny nose, nausea
9dpo- backache, cramps, runny nose, 1st BFP on IC
10dpo- backache, cramps, runny nose
11dpo- backache, cramps
13dpo- backache, cramps, BFP on a Clearblue digital
14dpo- backache
15dpo- slightly milder backache (today)

Attachments

• 9to15dpo.jpg
    9to15dpo.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 2
i started getting cramping 4 days before AF was due ( i don´t know what day i ovulated ).
bloating 3 days before AF
swollen boobs day AF should have arrived.
waking up extra early and difficulty going back to sleep.
all of these symptoms i still have but the cramping isn´t as bad.

i started getting cramping 4 days before AF was due ( i don´t know what day i ovulated ).
bloating 3 days before AF
swollen boobs day AF should have arrived.
waking up extra early and difficulty going back to sleep.
all of these symptoms i still have but the cramping isn´t as bad.

I also keep waking up extra early! I wonder if its the excitment! It has happened everyday, even the day before I knew I was pregnant!

my bf thinks it´s the excitement, but i´m waking up at 5.30/6am i go to the loo and then i´m wide awake. i think that´s why i´m getting tired in the evenings. it´s happened everyday for me awell!

Come and join the rest of the February mums here!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/621266-february-valentines-2012-join-us-here.html

Yay for such a huge group, it's wonderful to have so many bump buddies :D

Can I join you all! Going by the due date my period tracker iPhone app has given me, I'm due around 13th or 14th February!

I'm 28, from the uk and this is my second baby!

X

Come and join the rest of the February mums here!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/621266-february-valentines-2012-join-us-here.html

Yay for such a huge group, it's wonderful to have so many bump buddies :D

perfect! thank you!!!!

hi all, me too we are due with out first on valentines day 2012 :) also waking at 5:30 every day for the last week.. Got the most painful (.)(.)s from hell. We are from the UK (Berkshire) and this is our first.

i´m glad to see that others are waking up early too, i hadn´t seen many of those comments. can´t believe how many people are due around the same time! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->