Due in December! (BE)

also, who is somebunny's buddy, know she went in to be induced this morning and wondered if anyone had heard anything! QUOTE]

SharleneB is somebunny's bump buddy so hopefully we'll here something on Facebook soon if not on here.

Glad all is OK lovewithin, can I ask a TMI question please? How much of the show did you get? I've had some more of my show I think, this time it's more brown that clear with blood in iyswim? After my sweep this morning I was expecting it really as she seemed to have a good rummage (sorry, I know TMI!) My mw has put in my notes that cervix is slightly posterior, what does this mean?

Cylie, I said that to someone the other day :haha: Someone said 'have you not had that baby yet' my reply - 'yeah I've left it in the car, did you not see? This is just a football up my jumper!' :dohh:

I've got to have a scan at 8.30 in the morning to check that blood is flowing through the umbilical chord OK as have been in twice with diminished movements, bubs has been much better at moving today though the BH have picked up a gear too :happydance:

xxx

Glad all is OK lovewithin, can I ask a TMI question please? How much of the show did you get? I've had some more of my show I think, this time it's more brown that clear with blood in iyswim? After my sweep this morning I was expecting it really as she seemed to have a good rummage (sorry, I know TMI!) My mw has put in my notes that cervix is slightly posterior, what does this mean?

xxx

:D it isn't tmi... these things have to be said.
It was a few (still spotting a little) wipes of a toilet paper..... Like brown goo!
Sort of the pre/post period blood (you may or not get) with a little bit of lumps within.... It was quite brown.... prior it has been mixed within normal clear goo.

Hope that makes sense.... but from what the MW were saying to me... I think anything goes..

I am ignoring some text "is he here yet"..... they can wait like everyone else (including myself) for news :p

As rainbow said.... My fruity bump buddy is around :D

Right bath time now... and make number 8s on my ball lol

Thanks hun, I've had clear goo with red blood streaked through it last week, but this afternoon I've had brown discharge on my pad, and some more since changin too so maybe it's the start of it? Gosh the things we talk about eh? :haha:

xxx

i know, us pregnant women are very odd. wishing eachother pain and discomfort, and discussing cervical mucous.

deeeee-lightful!

i know, us pregnant women are very odd. wishing eachother pain and discomfort, and discussing cervical mucous.

deeeee-lightful!

Came back to say....
Still lots of brown goo.... CM is way better then talking politics put it that way :p

Yep we are wishing each other the worse pain we can ever experience.... I hope you all get your cramps and labour pains soon...!
Hope you all start making weird animal noises and pacing the room.....

I've been having what I would describe as greeny snot-like stuff when I wipe for a week or 2 now, have been wondering (and hoping) it's the start of my plug, really really hope so but so far no brown/red :shrug:
This symptom spotting is worse than when I was in the 2ww!!!!! :headspin:

I want brown mucus! Stop keeping it all to yourselves ladies, spread it around:roll:

Fingers crossed we all go pop in the night :pop:

I'm off for a bath then bed, thi being pregnant is just so rock and roll! :shower:

hi all just noticed this thread, thought id introuduce myself, im zoe, from uk and due my little girl 17th dec :D

I've been having what I would describe as greeny snot-like stuff when I wipe for a week or 2 now, have been wondering (and hoping) it's the start of my plug, really really hope so but so far no brown/red :shrug:
This symptom spotting is worse than when I was in the 2ww!!!!! :headspin:

Am the same, past 3 weeks at least once a day opts looked like someone with an horrendous cold sneezed on the tissue after wiping.
And I wasn't going to be symptom spotting! :blush:

And I like the idea of going pop in the night ms rascal! Though if it short circuits my electric blanket I'll be upset, as that forms part of my early labour pain relief plan!!!

hi all just noticed this thread, thought id introuduce myself, im zoe, from uk and due my little girl 17th dec :D

Hi Zoe :hi: I'm Jo from NI and due my little girl on the 21st, really hoping she doesn't keep us waiting though!! x

Hi Zoe, I am Marie from the UK and my little boy is due on 29th Dec xxx

Hi Zoe,

I'm Kerry from the Midlands, UK and due today! Stayed team yellow and getting impatient!

Hi Zoe I'm Elle from Glasgow- babes due today but s/he doesn't seem to have realised!

Re mucous- I'd take any! I've got zilch!!!

Hi Zoe, I'm Lizzie from Glasgow(ish) baby due on Christmas Eve but hubby says I can't call it Jesus even if it's a boy! I'm also getting very impatient.

Hi Zoe, I'm Lizzie from Glasgow(ish) baby due on Christmas Eve but hubby says I can't call it Jesus even if it's a boy! I'm also getting very impatient.

My grandfather thinks its hilarious to say we should call it Jesus, or nicholas or noel, so original! Though think calling baby Leon if born on Xmas day is clever (Noel backwards) cept I don't like the name Leon!

O and I'm Cylie from near Newcastle, am due 22nd but my sister reckons it'll be the 18th, with labour starting on the 17th cos that's my dads birthday. Also team yellow!

Lovewithin, i'm all excited for you! Both my labours started after I lost loads of plug, hope to hear your ba soon! xxx

Hi Zoe, I'm Adele from the UK too, bubs was due on the 11th but has decided to keep mommy and daddy waiting the little tinker!

Well I had my doppler scan this morning and all is fine. Lost some more of my plug over night and some this morning, had the usual on off period pains but nothing major so still waiting!

How's everyone else this morning?

xxx

40+4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g