Due in Jan - 5 weeks Preg! mc '08'

vixy

Expecting baby boy #2
Reaction score
Hi girls,
Im 5 weeks tomorrow. Anyone around the same fancy sharing there experiences throughout there preg. This is my second pregnancy but the first resulted in a MC. I would be interested in chatting with someone who has had similar experiences and is due in Jan :)
:hug:
xx

Hi Vixy
Saw your message and just wanted to say hi!
I had a MC a couple of years ago and am now pregnant again, have had 2 scans and both have shown a healthy baby. Im due in Oct.
Will keep my fingers crossed for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you this time!
xx

Hi Honey, Im due about same week as you, early jan 2010, doesnt that sound far off! I have my first scan on monday as I had a mc last year and am now under consultant led care at the hospital. I was due to start clomid this cycle so my dr said he will 'validate' scan me next week instead, at 6 weeks they can pick up a heart beat apparently. Im scared every time i go to the loo, are you the same? Utterly convinced im going to loose it, if i get to have the scan next week and see a healthy heart beat I will feel so much better.
Do you have any symptoms yet? My bbs are huge and really sore and Im getting very bloated but then this will be my fourth pregnancy ( inc my m/c) so i have no tummy muscles left!!
See ya!
xx

Hi Hondagirl,
Im not due to have a scan until 12wks so i guess i wont see my little peanut until then. Im having loads of symptoms, Bloating ( although this has calmed a little in the last couple of days) I have sore bb's and they have grown, i have cronic tiredness, i litterally sleep all the time! lol every chance i get!! oooo and im eating like a HORSE, i have already gained a few pounds hehe.
What symptoms are you getting?
I know how you feel about losing our bubies, I check every time i go loo!!!!
xxxx

Hi,
I am due Jan too and I had a m/c in May 08 so very similar stories.

I am expecting my first and I am going mad with worry, I must go to the loo every 15 minutes, I am sure people at work think I am mad :dohh:

I have my early scan next week on Saturday, I have booked it privately with Babybond as I cannot wait to see a heartbeat. I am hoping I will feel a little bit better then :huh:

I so understand your feelings........

I had my second mc in August 2008. Now pregnant again and have an edd for January 16th 2009. I also have epilepsy so am classed as moderate risk. So excited to be pregnant again, but also nervous in case I have a 3rd mc.

HI Magik,
Im sorry for your loss and i totally understand your feelings too!! I hope all goes really well with the scan!!!!!! take care xxx

HI Tj 79,
I am really sorry about whats happened it must be really really hard for you. Im terrified of having a second mc, I check all the time!!! I really wish you a healthy and happy full prenancy!!!! take care xxx

Hi just noticed your due the same time as me. 8th Jan, hope all goes well & he comes on time (rather than waiting)

Good luck!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->