Due in January 2018.

Ugh. Take me off the list ladies. Hcg is dropping. Already had my cry. Not a huge deal today. Is a disappointment BUT the pregnancy was a surprise and I still have a baby crawling around lol.

Good luck everyone!! Happy and safe 9 months! Xx

How do you know? Did you get levels checked ? Or just going by the tests

How do you know? Did you get levels checked ? Or just going by the tests

Both. Went to er last night for cramps on right side. My hcg is only at 45 or 65. He couldn't remember exactly because he didn't write it down. Had a scan to see if it was in my tube but they couldn't find anything at all. Going back next week to have levels checked again. Took a frer this morning and the line is getting lighter about half the darkness it was yesterday.

Post a pic of your test. How far along are you?

This was today's test. Before today lines were even with control.

Attachments

• IMG_3439.jpg
    IMG_3439.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 10
How many weeks are you? Don't worry yet

That test is way darker than any test I've taken! I don't trust the lines, so once I get a digital I try and refrain from testing.
I hate that your levels are dropping :hugs:

That looks normal for 5 weeks? Did you try a digi?

No i haven't taken a digi. I've been getting strong positives for a week though until today. Then when he said hcg was really low he didn't sound optimistic. If it was 45 or 65 that's crazy low for 5 weeks. I'm fairly confident I'm miscarrying..or will soon. Honestly, it would be crazy if I didn't. I've already come to terms with it. Just wasn't meant to be. If anything changes though by Tuesday after beta test, I'll update.

No i haven't taken a digi. I've been getting strong positives for a week though until today. Then when he said hcg was really low he didn't sound optimistic. If it was 45 or 65 that's crazy low for 5 weeks. I'm fairly confident I'm miscarrying..or will soon. Honestly, it would be crazy if I didn't. I've already come to terms with it. Just wasn't meant to be. If anything changes though by Tuesday after beta test, I'll update.

Please hold onto Hope! Tests can vary especially if it wasn't FMU. I totally understand the need to detatch from any hope so I'll secretly keep my fingers crossed for you and hope to hear news next week

Please hold onto Hope! Tests can vary especially if it wasn't FMU. I totally understand the need to detatch from any hope so I'll secretly keep my fingers crossed for you and hope to hear news next week

Thank you. You ladies are sweet :hugs: I just peed on a wandfo. Stark white. Now Im just wondering how long itll be before I bleed. DH and I are undecided on if we will try for a baby after this. (BFP was a complete surprise!) We will see!

Love and hugs to you, what a horrible thing to happen to you. Good luck we are all rooting for you!!!

Based on my last period starting time, I'll be joining you in the January birthdays... January 29th! However, I really am not sure at this point! I'm very excited, but I am super paranoid and feel like I'm walking around with an egg on a spoon! I have really mild cramps off and on and every time I'm worried! Right now I have occasional MS, cramps, peeing every hour, a lot of constipation/bowel cramps, sore and full feeling boobs. I just found out 2 days ago with a very dark and strong positive test... and I thought it was early! I would have thought 10 DPO, but now I'm thinking I may have ovulated sooner.

Anyway, joining you all for January! :) My husband and I also have January birthdays, so it's pretty exciting :)

Based on my last period starting time, I'll be joining you in the January birthdays... January 29th! However, I really am not sure at this point! I'm very excited, but I am super paranoid and feel like I'm walking around with an egg on a spoon! I have really mild cramps off and on and every time I'm worried! Right now I have occasional MS, cramps, peeing every hour, a lot of constipation/bowel cramps, sore and full filling boobs. I just found out 2 days ago with a very dark and strong positive test... and I thought it was early! I would have thought 10 DPO, but now I'm thinking I may have ovulated sooner.

Anyway, joining you all for January! :) My husband and I also have January birthdays, so it's pretty exciting :)

Massive Congratulations!!

Based on my last period starting time, I'll be joining you in the January birthdays... January 29th! However, I really am not sure at this point! I'm very excited, but I am super paranoid and feel like I'm walking around with an egg on a spoon! I have really mild cramps off and on and every time I'm worried! Right now I have occasional MS, cramps, peeing every hour, a lot of constipation/bowel cramps, sore and full feeling boobs. I just found out 2 days ago with a very dark and strong positive test... and I thought it was early! I would have thought 10 DPO, but now I'm thinking I may have ovulated sooner.

Congratulations!! When is your first doctor appointment? I have an 8 year old and we will tell her after my dating scan, so I'm so excited for that!! It's not until 8 weeks... I'll only be 5 weeks tomorrow.

Based on my lmp I'm due Jan 30th 🤰 Hoping this little bean stick sufferin with morning sickness, sore boobs but getting mild cramping tho on and off for the last few days

Hi, can I jump in? Found out last week I'm pregnant with #2. Due date is 31 Jan, although for medical reasons I'll be having a caesarean around 38 weeks so bubs should be born around the 17th.

Will be seeing my OB at 7 weeks for a scan. No obvious symptoms so far aside from a stuffy nose, but I didn't have any with my DD until the fatigue hit at around 8 weeks. I was really lucky and didn't get any morning sickness with her, so hoping I'll avoid it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->