Due in January 2018.

hey how is everyone doing? Has anyone got any scans soon?

I had a "pregnant sick day" yesterday migraine and nauseous allllll day. I actually felt hung over ugh hoping today is better

hey how is everyone doing? Has anyone got any scans soon?

My OB had to reschedule my appointment, so now I'm seeing her on Thursday for a viability scan instead of next week. I'll be 6w1d so I'm a bit nervous that it might be a bit too early to see much.

I'm feeling really tired (not helped by DD reverting to waking up once or twice a night) and slightly nauseous, but otherwise ok.

Called in sick today omg...the nausea is awful in the morning the drive into work is near impossible! I'm home and feel reasonably ok...very very tired but not nauseous like I was. Its horrible feeling that you'll be sick while you're driving!!! Feeling guilty about not going in but an extra day resting is better than 11 hour shift on my feet feeling miserable.

Hi ladies wondering if I can join. About 10 weeks now with a very big surprise baby for us (LTTTC NUMBER 1, number 2 hadn't happened and we just assumed we'd had our rainbow and should be content with that).
Suffering with hyperemesis, just been signed off work and started on tablets, they say they're going to admit me if my blood pressure doesn't improve in the next few days... can't wait for first trimester to be done with!

I haven't been on baby and bump for literally 3 years as I didn't want to get back into the obsessive TTC cycle I'd ended up first time round. But having a quick glance at this thread I recognise 2 names...
Annio84 and Koj - we were all in the do not test early group years ago!! Annio can't believe we're expecting around the same time again! And koj I cannot tell you how over the moon I am that it's finally happened for you - so happy.
Looking forwards to the next few months with everyone

OMG!! baby1wanted! I remember you!! good to see you again and congratulations on #2!! I'm 8w4d today and really hoping this baby sticks!! I hope we get to be bump buddies!

I got my first scan done last Friday and getting my official 8 week scan done next Thursday! Babies heart rate was in the 160s.

https://i67.tinypic.com/28bbsqu.jpg

Well I was right, too early to see much. We did confirm the pregnancy as we could see the gestational sac, measured 5w5d (by my ovulation date I'm 6w1d so close enough), and we know it's not ectopic, but too early to see a fetal pole or heartbeat. I've got to go back next week to see if we can get a heartbeat then, my OB won't start me on the blood thinners until we do. But its good to know that there's definitely something in there!

Welcome to the new comers!

Sorry to her so many people are feeling rotten. I also had a pregnancy sick day. I literally couldn't move, I was flatned with nausea it was awful. I was 6 weeks at the time, I went out and got some sea bands and they made such a huge difference. They are practically surgically attached to my wrists now! They don't work for everyone but they certainly do for me. It even says on the pack that they work for morning sickness.

less than 2 weeks until my 12 week scan, Can't believe is flown by so quick. It will be Christmas before we know it and we will all be winning whales desperate to not be pregnant anymore (I remember it well!)

hope you're all well. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"