Due in January 2018.

Hi ladies I'm also due in January around 20th be my fourth and final bundle. Only symptom currently is I am sooooo tired . Little nervous as this will be my fourth section .
Baby dust to all xx

Oh yeah!! I'm a major crank and very anxious :(
I cried multiple times today over both happy and annoying things.
My husband seems to think that because I don't have a belly yet, that nothing's happening enough to warrant the way I'm "being"... like tired and feeling like napping all the time, wanting to sleep on the easier to get out of side of the bed (not the wall), crampy, weepy, etc.
Frustrating. So I cried and blurted out a bunch of stuff about him not being pregnant and not understanding a thing. I felt better. He understands now I think.
I also cried and was upset because it feels like AF is coming at all times with mild cramps, even though I got my BFP 5 days ago and it was a very strong positive. I'm overly anxious and trying to calm down.

I have felt lazy and moody all day... like the fatigue of the flu and angst of PMS merged.

Good times, am I right? :) I'm so very excited for this pregnancy though and trying not to be anxious and savor the moment!

My husband seems to think that because I don't have a belly yet, that nothing's happening enough to warrant the way I'm "being"... like tired and feeling like napping all the time, wanting to sleep on the easier to get out of side of the bed (not the wall), crampy, weepy, etc.
Frustrating. So I cried and blurted out a bunch of stuff about him not being pregnant and not understanding a thing. I felt better. He understands now I think.
I also cried and was upset because it feels like AF is coming at all times with mild cramps, even though I got my BFP 5 days ago and it was a very strong positive. I'm overly anxious and trying to calm down.

I have felt lazy and moody all day... like the fatigue of the flu and angst of PMS merged.

Good times, am I right? :) I'm so very excited for this pregnancy though and trying not to be anxious and savor the moment!

I had constant cramps too it was the worst two weeks getting to the 6 week mark! Now they're hardly there at all or are actually probsbly pains of my digestive system being totally screwed up! I don't think I'm gonna be regular for a while that's all ill say!

Try to stay positive, I promise you it gets easier as the time slowly moves on!!!

I had constant cramps too it was the worst two weeks getting to the 6 week mark! Now they're hardly there at all or are actually probsbly pains of my digestive system being totally screwed up! I don't think I'm gonna be regular for a while that's all ill say!

Try to stay positive, I promise you it gets easier as the time slowly moves on!!!

I'm thinking a lot of my cramps are gas cramps mixed in too. Trying to stay positive! I felt better after crying it out a little yesterday. I already got the BFP (four strong to be exact), I shouldn't be thinking my period is coming if I got a positive. Part of the problem is I had long cycles before and suddenly this one was short, so my mind is expecting AF around this time... just everything is different now!

Yes I was very moody and emotional but it wore off thankfully!

Hope everyone is well. I'm 9 weeks today, 3 weeks until scan. It's going SO fast.

Hi ladies I'm also due in January around 20th be my fourth and final bundle. Only symptom currently is I am sooooo tired . Little nervous as this will be my fourth section .
Baby dust to all xx

Congrats I'm due the day after you with my third! It will be my third c section and I'm also nervous! Can I ask how your third was?

Mr dr told me today she would not let me do a vbac after 2 c sections, I'm very dissapointed. I feel like I need to experience it just once. I was in labor with my dd for 2 days and had an ECSEC after cord was wrapped around her neck. My son was born 15month later, so it was too soon. With this baby my son will be 3 so I was hoping it would be possible. But I guess not. I'm very upset about this

Mr dr told me today she would not let me do a vbac after 2 c sections, I'm very dissapointed. I feel like I need to experience it just once. I was in labor with my dd for 2 days and had an ECSEC after cord was wrapped around her neck. My son was born 15month later, so it was too soon. With this baby my son will be 3 so I was hoping it would be possible. But I guess not. I'm very upset about this

My doctor said the same. I was crushed. I have never been in labour.

I've never been in labor either. Both of mine were breech. With my first I had very high blood pressure and she was breech so they did a cesarean. The next I was a great vbac candidate, and my doctor wash urging me to try... Then baby was also breech! This time I'm just planning on a c-section.

Second beta levels back today HCG 1586 and prog 47 (seems high?) anyway dr said double time exactly 48hours so all is good 💪🏻 First US on 6/16

Hi everyone! Can I join? I joined another January thread but can't find it now!! My due date is 1/13. I called to get an OB referral today and the lady told me "wow, we're getting into 2018 already!?" haha. Yes, yes we are!!!

Hiya, I'm also expecting 26th January, would love to join this group. Feeling nervous as miscarried in February, but hoping for my rainbow! I have a six year old ds who is very excited!

Welcome ladies the other Jan thread is in the groups section and you can subscribe to thread and get notifications about them at the top of each thread

Welcome ladies the other Jan thread is in the groups section and you can subscribe to thread and get notifications about them at the top of each thread

Where is the group section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"