Due in July 2012- The Babies

OMG Excited! You are pregnant! Was it planned?!? When are you other ladies planning to shoot for another (if ever)?
We are well! Matthew is a GIANT! He is 26 pounds, but was already 25 pounds at 6 months, so his weight gain is slowing and he is getting really tall!
Unfortunately, he caught his first stomach bug this week and it's been brutal! Today is day 6 of being sick. UGH!
Staying home has been such a blessing, but it has been quite an adjustment getting used to not working. I didn't realize what a transition it would be!
Here are MC and daddy at the St Patty's Day Parade.

Attachments

• B&MC.jpg
    B&MC.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1
I'm booked to have a c section on the 19th July, exactly 2weeks after dd 1st birthday, wasn't planed but we weren't preventing as it took 2years ttc dd, so we thought we would take what was given... Excited

Hey kt!!! Omg Matthew is adorable!!! Well we wanted another straight away but am still breastfeeding. I got my first period back in February and BAM pregnant right away!!! We are still in shock but its exactly what we want. Just cant believe it happened that fast. We want to try for a third when Max is around 4.

It's so good to hear from you! Glad all is well!

Note from moderator - Please read the forum rules

When using BabyandBump, be polite, do not break the law, and do not use The Web Site for self-publicity or advertising.

Wow, congrats, I had my little boy 3 weeks ago, I now have one of each, getting used to having a toddler and a new born...

Congratulations!!! I'm trying to get up the nerve to start ttc again. I actually dreamt that we decided to start trying again last night... A sign?? We are relocating to Dallas next Spring, so I have to decide if I want to move while pregnant or with a newborn.

Oh wow ladies- it has been so long! Congrats to you on your new addition Pitty!!! And congrats to those of you that are expecting #2!!! We aren't even thinking about it yet. A recent picture of my little man-

Attachments

• bnb.jpg
    bnb.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
How exciting that some of us are having our next baby already! My husband and I are so on the fence. I really see our family with 2, but he's fine keeping it at one. I just don't know what we're going to do....

my goodness I feel like I fell off the face of the earth.. Im currently expecting #3!!! I cant believe our July 2012 babies are so big!!:cry:

I can't believe how much my sweet July12 baby is! I am def ready
For #2 :) we are on our 2nd cycle trying. Here is a pic of miss Everlee at 4 months and now. Crazy how much a year changes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 2
I do :)
Hard to believe our babies are 1 1/2 now!
How is everyone? I see a lot of you are expecting number two.
The last post I posted in here I was on cycle
#2 TTC. I got my BFP on the 3rd cycle in January but sadly MC last month at 10 weeks 5 days. Worst day of my life. DH and I are TTC again but I'm not sure where I am in my cycle. Hope to get a Healthy BFP soon. How is everyone?

:hi: everyone. They're all growing up so fast, aren't they?

JM and I are on such a similar journey. I had a MC at 12 weeks - found out just at Christmas. In the TWW at the minute so we'll see but I'm not feeling anything so far.

Hi ladies!! Isn't it crazy how fast time has gone!!

I too had a MC earlier this year but just got a very positive test today so fxd this one sticks!

Hi ladies!! Isn't it crazy how fast time has gone!!

I too had a MC earlier this year but just got a very positive test today so fxd this one sticks!

Yay BUG!!!! I'm so excited for you! FX'd for a healthy sticky bean! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->