Due in July 2012- The Babies

yeah he has always loved tummy time

I wish my LO liked tummy time! she demands to be picked up if we lay her on her stomach!

Savannah has her first vacs on Thursday next week.. Eeekkk.. Its not her im worried about thou, Amelia has her pre school one 15min after she knows what's coming where Savannah don't xx

Hello everyone. I havn't been on here for a little. Ari is doing good. Smiles a TON. And is starting to coo and make more noises. Sleeping about the same about 3-4 hours a stretch. She gets her first shots on the 17th! I'm nervous. My husband will def. be going!

Heres some pics of her lately.

Attachments

• Ari and Daddy.jpg
    Ari and Daddy.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Ari.jpg
    Ari.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 5
  • ari4.jpg
    ari4.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 5
Well my little monkey slept till 7am this morning woo hoo!

But he is suffering from teething and crying a lot, and he's only ever cried since birth when hungry. He's so out of character. Got some ashton and parsons teething powder which is meant to be awesome for teething, and a teething ring to chew on - but had to go and buy a huge tub and some milton to sterilise it as they can't go into microwave steriliser!

We had out vacs appt yesterday and it went way better than I expected. Ben was super cranky, but slept most of the day. By late after noon he was pretty much himself again, just sleepier :)

I was so worried about getting them so I'm glad it went well. Apparently I live next to the least vaccinated city in the United States! How crazy is that.

Ben loves his tummy time. He wiggles all over the place and grunts a lot:) if I place him on his side he can roll onto his back:) we are working inch by inch to a lower starting point. So far he will roll on his back from a 45 degree angle if that makes sense.

How do you know when teething is coming on? Ben lives to chew on everything and has since birth so I don't know if that will be a good indication

Well iI knew cos he was crying pitifully whilst chewing on fist, and he has never cried apart from when hungry. Also he was rubbing bottle teat on his gums and tonguing his bottom gums. He goes from talking and cooing one second to crying the next.

Noticed the other day that he has stopped grunting after having milk now!

Iain had his shots yesterday too... poor little guy screamed and screamed.. so of course I cried. After we got home all he wanted to do was cuddle.. he spiked a temp in the evening but it came down well with a dose of tylenol.

I hated injections - she had then 2 weeks ago which means we've got them again in a fortnight :(
Otherwise doing well. Growing lots and definatley more awake and needs entertaining! Sadly evenings are still awful from around 7-10 with constant crying and all my usual tricks to calm her don't work!

I hated injections - she had then 2 weeks ago which means we've got them again in a fortnight :(
Otherwise doing well. Growing lots and definatley more awake and needs entertaining! Sadly evenings are still awful from around 7-10 with constant crying and all my usual tricks to calm her don't work!

have you tried Colic-Ease or Colic-Calm? They are both helpful with gas and they dont have the sodium bicarbonate like other gas drops or gripe water.. I have Colic-Ease and we NEVER have an issue with gas anymore!!!

how are you all ! its been almost a month ! :(

My savannah is doing well! she is 11 weeks tomorrow , and she was one of the later babies in July so im sure your lot are grown !
She has a bad reflux, but for her weight and size ect she is drinking 2 oz above what she should be , so it gives her a little leway to be sick and maintain growing ,
she also had a problem with her bones in her forhead where her skull has fused too quickly and left a little lump inbetween her eyebrows , have to see if shes a has to have surgery to sort her it out , but she'll be okay .. recent pic is my avatar :D

love to you all ..x

lovely pic steph!

I can't believe how fast it all whizzes by!

Hi ladies! Went to look at a creche today for when I go back to work when DS is 1. Going for a proper tour tomo!

Steph your girls are adorable!
Ben is doing great. Started daycare already and he loves it. He's so smiley when I drop him off like he's excited to see everyone again:)
He isn't sleeping through yet, he's waking around 3 for a bottle and then straight back to sleep so that's fine with us for now.
Good luck on finding a good daycare! They're so valuable once you find a good one!

Hi ladies,

It has been forever since I posted last. Life is crazy. just had a few mins. and wanted say Hi Graysen is now 10 weeks one day he weights 15 lbs 7 oz and is 26 inches long. He is such a big boy. It is sad to think that 10 weeks ago he was only 8lbs 5oz. I hope you ladies are doing well.

Hi ladies!!! :hi: Iain is doing really well. He is up to 13lbs 8oz.. is on formula as i had so many problems BFing. He usually sleeps through the night from 10ish-5ish. Becoming a really chatty little guy... was staring in a mirror on his exersaucer "chatting" away. How are the rest of you doing?

Some recent pics

Attachments

• DSC_0579.jpg
    DSC_0579.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0590.jpg
    DSC_0590.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0608.jpg
    DSC_0608.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
stardust599 how's everything going?

try4girl2 Graysen sounds like he's doing great! I'm having Angelo weighed on Monday (16½ weeks) and I'm sure he's not 15lb yet.

Lovely pics bug!

Hey girls! It has been forever. Max is doing amazing! He is huge!! He estimated 16-17 pounds. That's just from me weighing him on me then me weighing myself. He goes to the docs on 10/29 for his four month check. I cant believe how fast the time is going. He really loves his jumper nowadays but still hates tummy time. No rolliing yet or anything.. just always wants to be standing and jumping.

Xx glad to hear everyone is doingnwell. Ill try to get on my comp to add some pics.

Hello all. Ari has been good. We're going on a plane ride next week... :wacko: I hope that goes well.

Attachments

• smaller.jpg
    smaller.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 7
  • smaller2.jpg
    smaller2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads