Due in July 2012

Yeahh its finally happening , im definatly gonna be last ! lol

just came back from day assement this morning , 10.45am here . IM IN LABOUR !! very light tho so could be days yet . :( booo.. but am 3cm and my cervix is still not that soft :(

Keep checking for updates!! It's 8:30 now I hope you have your girl in your arms. Amazing about your intuition!!!

Steph that's awesome! 3 centimeters is great!!
Claire I hope all is well. Can't wait to see lots of pictures :):)

I have been cramping like crazy all morning. So painful, but nothing regular so I don't think it's going to be anytime soon.

Claire I hope all is well for you and you have your little one in your arms by now!!!

Sorry y'all. Madness i do. She was born at 12:24 today. Yes...today. After 20 hours of labor and 3 hours at 10 cm and 100% effaced she wouldnt move down all the way or we couldn't. We don't know. I was taken for a section at 1200 and she was born 24 mins later. I was scared upset and crying. Didn't want a section at all..... Buti said I'd do what I needed to for her and my drs don't like to just do sections. We tried it all... It was section time. A couple f times she dipped after the contraction. Not good. SS didn't like the pitocin at all. Sorry angieloo don't mean to scare you but I had 2 diff epidurals by 2 diff drs. Didn't work. Pain was insanity and I have a high tolerance I think. Anyway, it was a mess. I refused an narcotics in my iv bc u didn't want her getting it. Just me and how I am. I had 3 options or section. O under general anesthesia, do a spinal block, o load the hell up on mede in my last epidural. After a 10 min talk, we decided load up existing epidural and see. If it didn't work I would've had general anesthesia:( wow!!!!!! That's a total last resort anywhere.
They literally hit me with the absolute max possible and the dr got her up.mi passed out just after they showed her to Me. I woke up in recovery. Shawn had left me at my request and gone with baby nurses nursery. He held her skin to skin for about 4 5 mins until I was out of recovery and onto baby and mom pod of hospital.. Her temp and all stabilized ASAP they said when she was on Shawn. I breastfed her bout 1'nour later. She did ok. She is good at sucking but it had been a long day. Lactation ladies said we really start tomorrow.

I sent her thursday tonight. Shawn and I haven't slept in 3 days and I was falling asleep holding her. Omg no way. Tomorrow a lot to do so they recommended we rest. My parents will be here tomorrow so that will be a big help. Yay for mamma. Ha

Oh 7lbs9 oz. 19 inches and 5/8ths. And I love love love her. Unreal. Aa

I meant sent her to nursery. Not Thursday. I'm doped up just now. Refused it all day bc wanted to see her Section sucks. Hurts unrea
L. Who would just opt for sections..?
.?.?.? Weird

Ok Steph or Angie. Let's go :) yay yay yay

So so so happy for you Claire!
I'll post more later....

I'm in active labor. Contractions started at 7 am, went to the hospital and got sent home. Went back three hours later and I'm at 6 centimeters. I just got the epidural since the pain was out of this world and I don't regret it at all!

I'll post more later when I can :) looks like 7.14 is the day!

I really AM gonna be last hahaha .. Dont leave me ladies !! Im still getting a dull backache its 9.40 am here and was up til 4am with it . But that is it . :/
Im going to be in the latent phase forever lol
congrats on the birth of your daughter !! Sorry it didnt go all to plan ! But shes here and shes safe and r safe and thats the main thing right!
Angie, yeahhhh no inducement for you :D

Angie. Omg yay. Yay. Congrats and good luck. Today. We are up. J have mg sweet little one right now.! We are beastfeeding or trying

Angie- let us know.asap you can.

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 2012-07-13_15-42-31_290.jpg
    2012-07-13_15-42-31_290.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 3
Oh Claire she is so precious! What is her name?? Sorry if I missed it.

I know that definitely wasn't the birth you planned for but you are both safe and it sounded like the only option at the time. You poor thing that was such a long time.. you are insanely strong!! Go momma :). I'm so happy for younand your hubs. Shes amazing and so are you!

YAY. Angie!!! Can't wait for updates! Mummy you'll be very soon!!

Yay! I'm so happy for all of you! Congratulations! Soo cute!
Claire, what did you (as someone with a failed epidural like me) think was worse... Labor pain or c section post op pain.., (although technically you shouldn't feel any pain after a c section for 24 hours while epidural is still in.)
Just curious to see how your opinion compares to my own.

Ali ,

Her name is Windsor Gail. All family name
Thanks so much. I was worried but I've never been so in love and in love w her daddy too. He's so great with her it's unreal.

Kt- I'm gonna tell you That's hard. I'd say labor pain is way worse. Why? Bc I couldn't get rid of it at all. The elidurals weren't working properly and they kept giving me bolus ( straight into my epidural catheter) instea od just letting it drip. I mean my line was being fed with meds but it wAsnt enough. I thought several times ( 3 to be exact) that I would pass out.
Plus I can change positions etc and get out of pain from c-section. Long term id rather. It have section and it's pain.
What yu guys don't know is that I had the 3 choices but they had to invert my or table to try to get me numb hire into my abdomen and the dr was afraid it would wear off to fast so my c section was rough. The dr ( who we know refs ally bc his friends are ur next door neighbors) was worried about it.not enou to not try but he knew that there was e possibility it would not take or wear off. There was a team in place to put me under general anesthesia if it worked off etc.... My point it, he was fast and it was rough and i was panicked. Never ever been that scared in my lifel so even my section wasn't good. It was hurried and painful. She's totally worth it but next time obviously I'd have section scheduled and d it with way. My recovery has been extra bad bc of trauma in the first 20 hours of regular labor and the amount of medications and plugs they put in. Next. The it wooden be like this

And no one told me about not feeling pain after section bc epidural. My epidural w taken out when I passed out after the section. I woke up in recovery and was given some oral psalm meds...so I had a lots of pain immediately following,my section. But still pain wise- id say labor is worse. And my section pain is worse bc I refused mess other than motrin ( ex strength). Im very sad I can't get up and help do this to her or that. We are getting our snuggle meme and breast feeding time but still.... Im read6 to not be helpless... I want om be up WMD mobile and this and that.
What did you think?

Angie, if you on looking and may e don't have time to post anything. Ut just checking...everyone has a diff story and sets of obstacles..you can do it and a section is not a failure. I do not think I failed at all...in fact I made it to atleast 6 cm with no epidural or mess and I refused all IV narcotics like Demerol etc. bc I didn't want her getting it. By no means do I think I failed so if something happens be open to it. This wasnthe best advice I was given so thought I'd share.

Have y'all ever heard from Angela again.????

Mummy- you're next. Don't worry we are waiting:). Good luck!

She is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!! awhhh im getting all mushy for these babies lol.
Dont you first time mummys feel that you love the daddies (obviosuly if your with them) differently , like a stronger love as soon as ur baby is born . I remember that feeling . The bond between the 3 of u at the one time :D xx

Claire, you got baby brain already sweet. Your little princeşs isnt even born yet according to your signature :D lol ... Xx

Claire, you got baby brain already sweet. Your little princeşs isnt even born yet according to your signature :D lol ... Xx

Ahahahahahahah. That's so funny..... I didn't even notice I I'll fix.

Yes. It's amazin to se him and her together. I almost cry everyime

Huge congratulations Claire!!! It sounds like you had a really rough time. *big hugs* So glad you are both safe and healthy now. She is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Angie- good luck hun. I hope things are going well for you right now and you will have your little one in your arms soon!!!

Mummy- not long now for you either!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"