Due in June 2010

T

trynitey

I didn't see a team or anything for those of us due in June... if there is, I apologize, if there isn't, then I'd like to start one up for us! Who's with me? If you wanna join, just post your due date and I'll make a running note of it here in the first post.

JUNE DUE DATES
Trinity42 - EDD: 6/4/2010
scrunchie - EDD: 6/9/2010
sarah0108 - EDD: 6/11/2010
Kacie - EDD: 6/14/2010
KA92 - EDD: 6/15/2010
berrukins - EDD: 6/17/2010
fayeemma - EDD: 6/18/2010
MrsTwilight - EDD: 6/19/2010
mjt11907 - EDD: 6/20/2010
louise85 - EDD: 6/20/2010
sylvieB - EDD: 6/21/2010
nightkd - EDD: 6/21/2010
congo - EDD: 6/22/2010
amber rose - EDD: 6/22/2010
Mizze - EDD: 6/23/2010
SarahMelissa - EDD: 6/24/2010
kc1980 - EDD: 6/25/2010
Lownthwaite - EDD: 6/25/2010
purple01 - EDD: 6/26/2010
charm3 - EDD: 6/28/2010
trynitey - EDD: 6/29/2010​

Hi Trynitey,

Remember me? We were on a same thread over on TTC....

I'd love to join....this is my very first time....and would love to share this experience with others going through it as well....

I see that this isn't your first? Is it just as exciting another time around ? :)

Hi ladies! Glad you guys have joined me!

Charm, yes, I remember you! Congrats on your pregnancy. This is baby #3 for me, and yes, it's just as exciting the 3rd time around. I'm very very excited.

When are you guys due? I'll update the first post with our EDD's.

ooh,ooh,ooh - pick me, pick me :rofl:
may i please join your group too?
firstly congratulations on your :bfp:
i've only very recently found uot that I'm preggers -
I'm excited, over the moon :happydance: and a little nervous too! :blush:
would love to have someone to share this with!
my EDD is June 9th 2010.
Emma :hugs:

Hello! I would like to join too! :) My EDD is 26th June, got my bfp last week, lines were light for a few days but tested again this morning on an ic and got a dark line so seems things are progressing :happydance: Going for first docs appointment later this week :thumbup:

Welcome ladies! Glad you can join me! Congrats on your new pregnancy!

Purple - I can't believe you have an appointment already. It's going to take my doctor forever and a day to get me in.

hey ladies im due in june also... june 20th is supposed to be the day... im sure it will change tho! congrats all on ur BFP

Welcome ladies!!!

How is everyone feeling lately? Any symptoms you girls are dealing with?

Congrats to the newbies on the thread!

Just got back from my doctor's appt today - will get the blood test results tomorrow to confirm I am preggers!

My EDD is June 28th.

And no - don't have any symptoms yet. I was joking with my DH that I had more pregnancy symptoms during the TWW than I do now! :)

Trynitey: My docs are quite good, can usually get an appointment within a few days! I have my first appointment on Thursday, hope you can get an appointment soon.

Charm3: I think my EDD is 26th June so we are only 2 days apart! :)

As for symptoms, my boobs are starting to get a bit sore and I have been feeling v tired! No nausea yet though.

charm - I hope that your appointment went well. I'm the same way though as far as symptoms go. I felt more pregnant before I found out. Now, my boobs no longer hurt and cramping is few and far between. Kinda makes me worried.

purple - My old doctor used to be like that. When I went to make an appointment with him a month and a 1/2 ago I found out that he no longer took my insurance, so after 10 years and 2 babies delivered by him, I had to go find a new one.. and this new one, they take awhile to get appointments in b/c they are so busy.

I actually just called my doctors office, my first appointment will be Nov. 16th.

Yay for an MW appt Sarah!

I had nausea only with my 2nd, but very very sick with my first. I'm curious to see what I'll be like this time around. I'm sure hoping it's not very very sick though, that would be tough to not only hide it from everyone until Christmas, but to do my photoshoots too.

Hi - im a newbie and im due 23rd June - not so many symptoms as last time but that didnt end well so im not seeing it as a bad thing. Am starting to get the fatigue and the dizziness though!

Mizze x

I actually just called my doctors office, my first appointment will be Nov. 16th.

Thats a long wait! Once you've had yr initial appointment will it be quicker to get more appointments to see a doc if you need to?

Im feeling lucky to get mine so soon now, i'll update tomorrow evening, let you all know how it goes.

Hi - im a newbie and im due 23rd June - not so many symptoms as last time but that didnt end well so im not seeing it as a bad thing. Am starting to get the fatigue and the dizziness though!

Mizze x

Welcome Mizze! I've been really tired too the past few days, can't wake up in the mornings and im falling asleep by 9pm!

Thats a long wait! Once you've had yr initial appointment will it be quicker to get more appointments to see a doc if you need to?

Im feeling lucky to get mine so soon now, i'll update tomorrow evening, let you all know how it goes.

It's typical to be seen between 8 and 10 weeks. That will be right before I turn 8 weeks. If it was my old doctor, I'd probably be seen much sooner b/c he knows everything about me and that's just how my old doctors office's work. But, as long as there isn't a cause for concern, it's very normal to wait until 8 weeks before seeing a doctor. However, I think I'll end up at Carenet right as soon as I turn 7 weeks and see if I can get an ultrasound to make sure that everything is okay, so I don't have to wait til 10 or 12 weeks before knowing for sure. I'm sure if there was an emergency they'd squeeze me in.

Welcome to the group Mizze.

hey mummies-to-be!
i've had very little symptoms so far - tiredness :sleep:, really sore boobs
and that's about it! little bit of nausea every now and then but not anything like i anticipated! :happydance:
have had my first doctor's appointment. i've my first scan on november 4th when i'll be 9 weeks and i've an appointment with my gynae the week after that so it's all go for me! :thumbup:
i have had one really peculiar craving . . .
i really want to knit! :rofl:
went in search of needles and wool this evening and couldn't find any - gutted! :cry:
will have to go on a shopping mission this weekend so! :winkwink:
anyone else had anything wierd going on????

may i please join too? due about the 21st of june but first doctor's appointment next thursday and hopefully will get the exact date then.
scrunchie, i knit all the time anyways and at the moment it's just worse lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->