Due in June 2010

Ladies, you're not alone! My morning sickness started at 6 weeks, and peaked at 8 weeks, when I hardly could eat anything and was feeling nausea all day! I couldn't even sit in a car without feeling sick after that! The sickness is started to wear off after 9 weeks, and it's still coming on/off every other day now. It's just the fatigue that's still robbing me of any energy! I waste my entire weekends just sleeping, even when watching my favorite TV shows!

Hi, I'm due 29th June, can I join please! Also can I get a pm about the facebook group?

Im due June 29th with my first, definitely want a young pregnancy buddy seeing as im so young. but it'd be nice

Can I join you ladies? My original due date was June 3rd but now they are saying I'm due June 16th. Thanks!

Hi,:hug:, Happy New Year to everyone healthy little:baby: ...

We are feeling much better and excited to start the antenatal courses with my midwife on 21st of Jan. For me it's all new here in England . I had in my country 11 years ago a cesarean childbirth with my lovely daughter Cristina my option for operation was in first because I've hated how the midwifes were treating the women in labour, second the doctors wanted to convince you to do it because they were getting more money this way and the third reason was beacuse I was so young(22yrs) and scared but now I will try to do it natural if it's gonna be possible, will have to wait and see how things go.
I've wanted to ask other, mothers to be, about these weekly meetings with the midwife are they gonna be like lessons to get you ready for labour,exercises and of course usual tests and questions about your conditions:?::flower::flower:

Congrats Fruitcaz! I'm due 2 days before you .. on 15th June!

Hi, i ive just joine this group and im expecting on the same day as you, we re having a little boy and he is weighing in at 5.2lbs at 34 weeks last week.:happydance:

congratulations on every pregnancy,
i am due the 5th of june and i cant wait x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"