Due in June 2010

Hope everyone is well!

I can't believe im 7 weeks already :happydance: time seems to be going quickly so far.

I am still getting the morning sickness, I seem to get it first thing in the morning, but then as long as I can eat something it goes away and im okay from about 10am but then it comes back around 3/4pm and it's been a bit of a struggle eating main meals. Just trying to eat plain things like jacket potatoes and soup for now.

Not had anymore appointments yet, next one is on 17th.

Me and OH carved pumpkins for halloween and put them outside our house, we had soo many trick or treaters! Everyone was well behaved and we didn't get anyone causing trouble. OH was disappointed with the small amount of choccies we had left over :haha: think he was hoping for a few more to eat himself. Im totally off chocolate....only wanting savoury things at the mo. Im sure that won't last long though! :)

Hiya Purple! :wave:

I am in the same situation as you ... I absolutely can't STAND sweet stuff anymore so I've not had any candy nor ice cream ever since I got preggo! I'll want to gag if I consumed anything sweet.

I am also getting morning sickness on and off ... no physical vommiting but I hardly have any appetite for anything and food smells turn me off. I get nausea usually in the late morning, just before lunch .. but even then I don't feel like eating anything. I did lose 2 pounds when I last weighed in at the OB-GYN's clinic and my blood pressure was low, so the nurse asked me if I was suffering from poor appetite.

My next doctor's appt is this coming Sat. Dh and I are hoping we can see more of our sweet pea :baby: in the scan!

Everyone sounds so similar to me. I have no desire for sweets this time around either. With my daughters that is ALL I wanted, and now, sweets just don't even taste right to me anymore.. the texture, everything about it just throws me off. Though, finding ANYTHING that sounds or tastes good is totally hit or miss.

My first OB appt is in 2 weeks. I hope I get some answers, a sonogram, a heartbeat, anything so I know 100% that this pregnancy is going okay.

hi ladies congrats to you all after losing 5 little angels im finally 9 weeks and 1 day pregnant very very scared but very happy too had early scan and all was fine next scan for dating is nov 24th my due date is june 8th 2010 woulod love to have someone to chat too and share updates ect with

hope you are all well xx sally xx

Hi Ladies,

I had an ultrasound done two days ago (at 6 weeks + 1) -- saw a little peanut of a blob with a easily-visible heartbeat! I didn't realize you can't actually hear it for a few more weeks and with an entirely different machine! Hehehe.

I was hoping to be that lucky 25% that don't have much symptoms - but no such luck. The symptoms started this week -- waves of nausea that come and go as well as heartburn. I guess its not helping that I fall asleep right after dinner ?!

For those ladies who have been pregnant before -- when does the worst of morning sickness usually peak? I want to start looking towards the light at the end of the tunnel already!

I'm 8 weeks and still struggling with morning sickness a little on and off AND my sleep patterns are completely wacky!! I'm exhausted by 7pm, but after a good 5-6 hours of sleep I can't sleep at all! My back is killing me, as well :(

hey ladies... i dont no if this is something to be happy about but it makes me soo nervous.... i havent had really ne symptons other then sore boobs and thats easily dealt with... but other then that i havent had nething else.. and it worries me that something may be wrong with baby!... i have an ultrasound next wednesday but that freels like forever away!!!

mjt11907 - Not to worry abt the lack of symptoms .. I totally understand how u feel, there are days I feel completely fine and totally un-pregnant, and I worry then too! I have many gfs who never had any symptoms when they were pregnant, not even the slightest nausea! And they are now mommies to healthy babies!

Hi Ladies,

I had an ultrasound done two days ago (at 6 weeks + 1) -- saw a little peanut of a blob with a easily-visible heartbeat! I didn't realize you can't actually hear it for a few more weeks and with an entirely different machine! Hehehe.

I was hoping to be that lucky 25% that don't have much symptoms - but no such luck. The symptoms started this week -- waves of nausea that come and go as well as heartburn. I guess its not helping that I fall asleep right after dinner ?!

For those ladies who have been pregnant before -- when does the worst of morning sickness usually peak? I want to start looking towards the light at the end of the tunnel already!

Glad you got to see your little peanut (that is what we are nicknaming ours btw). As far as morning sickness goes, it really varies. I had my worst morning sickness with my first daughter. It started at about 6 weeks and it got progressively worse over the next 2 weeks, so I'd say at 8 weeks it was full fledged as it was going to get...however, it didn't even start getting better til 14 weeks, and by 16 weeks I was done with the morning sickness. But with my 2nd, I was just nauseous and that started at 7 weeks and I felt fine by 12 weeks. Usually when you hit your 2nd tri your morning sickness starts to get better, or disappear all together.

hey ladies... i dont no if this is something to be happy about but it makes me soo nervous.... i havent had really ne symptons other then sore boobs and thats easily dealt with... but other then that i havent had nething else.. and it worries me that something may be wrong with baby!... i have an ultrasound next wednesday but that freels like forever away!!!

I wouldn't let the lack of symptoms worry you much. Good luck at your ultrasound, and let us know how it goes.

Morning!
My morning sickness peaked at about 14-16 weeks I think. Then again, it didn't go away till I was 7 or 8 months pregnant... This time it feels way worse right now so I'm hoping I'll be done sooner as well lol

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to bnb and my first baby is due on 25th June 2010 - I'd love to join the group!

As you can probably guess from my username my main symptom so far is morning sicknes - and day sickness, and night sickness! I was kind of exepcting ms, but I thought I would actually be sick and then be able to get on with things. However, I've just been feeling constantly nauseous - it's not that severe but I just can't stomach food!

Will be really nice to have a bunch of people at exactly the same stage to check in with!

x

My little sis is due in July 2010, I am already excited!

Hi ladies

Just found this thread. I am expecting our first on June 22nd. I have my first MW appointment on Monday. Looking forward to some official confirmation that I really am pregnant not just really hormonal and putting on weight!! Not looking forward to the bloods though!
Nice to meet you all!

At last ... some relief from the sickness! I actually managed to enjoy a chinese takeaway last night :happydance:

seems to be back this morning though but at least there's ssome hope it's not going to be constant for the next 5 weeks!

Hope you're al doing well
x

I have my first midwife appointment on tuesday - quite looking forward to it! Will feel better when i am told that i am pregnant! I had the + HPT but nothing confirmed yet!! although im sure i am - feel quite ok!! Which im not sure is ok?! Its all so confusing and scary!

Also got my date through for my 1st scan on December 9th! I cant wait!! :happydance:

hi, we are a family who moved two years ago from Romania in London and now we're:happydance:for baby 2 having a lovely daughter Cristina10yrs...because of the big gap from my first pregnancy i thought it will be nice to share this experience with other mums:flower:

hey hun, i am due on the 2nd of june

wow, thought I was due june 22nd, but actually am now due 17th!

I will update everyone soon, I promise!

How is everyone feeling? I haven't been on much b/c I've been feeling kinda crappy! Morning sickness has hit me hard at around 7 weeks. Not nearly as bad as it was with my first daughter, but bad enough to make me feel like I can't function sometimes.

Don't worry trynitey, i've not been on much either for the same reasons. Though my sickness has got slightly better since getting some seabands.

I used to be on here most days, but lately only been managing a couple of times a week, and even then I just don't have the energy to type!

The weeks are gradually passing so hopefully we'll all start feeling better soon.

Ooo I got my 12 week scan date, 10th Dec, so thats quite exciting :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->