Due in June 2010

Hey Beautiful people - can i join to??

I think i am due around the 18th June - the only symptoms I have so far are sore (.)(.)'s, slightly tired and I think that I'm begining to feel slightly sick.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi :) can i join to??

im due on 22nd june. i have really sore boobs and extreme tiredness at 3pm everyday but apart from that im fine and LOVING being pregnant!

xx

Welcome ladies!!!!

I can't say I've felt the need to knit more.. however, I do need to do it anyways and make my girls hats for the winter.

I've got a cold... I'm definitely sick today. Stuffed up, sore throat and sneezing like crazy. This totally sucks! I'm just glad that morning sickness hasn't kicked in while being sick. I was sick with DD#1 and had bad morning sickness and just felt like hell then.

trynitey: oh noo, hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

I have tried knitting but am terrible at it...so I think i'll leave that to my mum!

I had my first docs appointment today. She did a urine test just to confirm I am pregnant and checked my blood pressure which was fine. I now have my first midwife appointment booked for next wednesday :happydance: when they'll do bloods and book my 12 week scan :)

Hey!!

Congrats to everyone! I got my BFP today.. i cant believe it! I think im about 4-5 weeks but ticker is saying otherwise?? anyway EDD 19th June!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!

xx

Thanks purple! I'm glad your first appointment went well! Sounds like everything is situated for you pretty good.

Welcome MrsTwilight and Congrats on your pregnancy!!

hey ladies... so i had my first drs app today... just the basic stuff... he said everything looks good so far... and im praying it stays that way.. got my first ultrasound next friday... and the doctor said my due date is june 20th.... so i was right... neways no real symptons for me yet... sore boobs and have to eat 3 meals a day unlike before but other then that i have been fine... i no im onli jynxing myself... wait till i hit the 6 week mark they are all gunna come on at once lol

Glad you had a great appointment mjt! I really am jealous of all the doc appts already.

Hey girls!!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this?

When i was pregnant with my daughter on of my bump buddies made a group on facebook for the September 08 mummys. Its been wonderfull... a great way of keeping in contact and seeing all the babys grow! Our babys are over a year now and we are still all in contact and adding photos of our little ones..... going from bump pics to first birthday pics!!

Is anyone interested?? I have already made one anyhow So if anyone would like to join please let me know :) xxx

ps: the group is secret.. no one will know you have joined xx

nightkd, hey, we're due the same day!
twilight, sounds fun, you wanna pm me about it?

Hi -
I'm due around 25 June, this is the first time around for me, so I am sure I will be asking all kinds of foolish questions in the coming months! Not telling anyone till mid-Dec. The wait is going to be TORTURE because I'm a huge blabbermouth :wacko:

My first doc. appt. is on 4 Nov & I live in Switzerland. 4 Nov will be almost 7 weeks - will she see even anything then?!?

Symptoms so far - sore boobs, emotional, tired. I never realized it would happen so soon!

:wave:

Hi, I got my BFP on 16th Oct and we believe I'm due on 14th June (day before my birthday).

My symptoms so far are varied but mild.. only slightly tender bbs, some mild nausea, and non-stop peeing!

this is my first pregnancy and it's all very exciting. I will probably ask a lot of silly questions though as everything is new to me!

Congratulations on your BFPs everyone

xx

Hey, I'm due 21st of June. :)

xx

Welcome to the group!!

Hey girls!!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this?

When i was pregnant with my daughter on of my bump buddies made a group on facebook for the September 08 mummys. Its been wonderfull... a great way of keeping in contact and seeing all the babys grow! Our babys are over a year now and we are still all in contact and adding photos of our little ones..... going from bump pics to first birthday pics!!

Is anyone interested?? I have already made one anyhow So if anyone would like to join please let me know :) xxx

ps: the group is secret.. no one will know you have joined xx

I'm definitely interested. It sounds like a wonderful idea! However you want to let me know, whether it's through PM or whatever that would be great :)

Hi -
I'm due around 25 June, this is the first time around for me, so I am sure I will be asking all kinds of foolish questions in the coming months! Not telling anyone till mid-Dec. The wait is going to be TORTURE because I'm a huge blabbermouth :wacko:

My first doc. appt. is on 4 Nov & I live in Switzerland. 4 Nov will be almost 7 weeks - will she see even anything then?!?

Symptoms so far - sore boobs, emotional, tired. I never realized it would happen so soon!

This is the 3rd time around for me, so ask away :lol: 7 weeks, if they do an ultrasound, they should be able to see the little bub with a heartbeat, though anything less than 7 weeks (so if you are slightly off on when you ovulated) you could just end up seeing the sac.

We are also not telling anyone until December, Christmas to be exact. It's gonna be tough, and with it being my 3rd, I'm bound to be showing before 13weeks (which is how far along I'll be when I announce it)

Hi, I got my BFP on 16th Oct and we believe I'm due on 14th June (day before my birthday).

My symptoms so far are varied but mild.. only slightly tender bbs, some mild nausea, and non-stop peeing!

this is my first pregnancy and it's all very exciting. I will probably ask a lot of silly questions though as everything is new to me!

xx

Congrats on your BFP and welcome to the group! My birthday is the 12th, so your due date is just 2 days after my birthday.

I think I am getting the beginnings of morning sickness. Today I've felt a bit nauseated. Though, I'm sick with a cold and I guess that could be a big part of why I'm feeling crappy too maybe.

xx

Congrats on your BFP and welcome to the group! My birthday is the 12th, so your due date is just 2 days after my birthday.

My birthday is the 15th June so birthdays will never be the same again for me lol!

I hope the morning sickness isn't too strong and clears quickly for you :flower:

Hubby's bday is June 28th and my dad's 25th. I'm just praying bub's will be on time, not sure i can handle another cancer lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->