Due in June 2010

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well?

I've been feeling a bit sicky on and off today and I cried when I couldn't do the housework cos I felt sick! lol so add emotional to the growing list of symptoms! :)

Welcome Sarah!

Lastnight I started to spot some... freakin' me out b/c I don't have many symptoms either. :(

trynitey, would have freaked me out as well. you okay now? i would have run to the hospital straight away :o

Hi Sarah! My doc said she thought my EDD would be 24th June....so that would be same as you! But I still think 26th cos I ov'd a couple of days late. I've got my first midwife appointment on wednesday so will see what she says.

Trynitey: How are you hun? Anymore spotting? Hope things are okay for you :hugs: xxx

I've been feeling sick on and off today and finished work early so I could have a nap at 16:30. Got a feeling the next few weeks are not going to be too good! :dohh:

trynitey are you ok? has the spotting stopped??

Purple01 i have been a bit tired the last few days as well, i get home from work and just pass out :rofl:

trynitey are you ok? has the spotting stopped??

Purple01 i have been a bit tired the last few days as well, i get home from work and just pass out :rofl:

Thanks everyone for the concern. It was just a lil bit lastnight. It was at like 1am so I wasn't about to rush to the hospital either, I was just playing the waiting it out til today feel for it and call my doc if it continued. It doesn't appear to be there anymore and I have been clear of spotting all day long. I dunno what it was but it was still scary since I had miscarried before my 1st daughter and had a threatened miscarriage with my 1st daughter. I bled alot with her and this was practically nothing compared to that. I just wish I had more symptoms so I could feel more confident that everything was ok.

I have been very very tired though. By 4pm I wanna nap LOL.

Hi everyone, I'm due 17th Jun 10. Had my 2nd doc's appt today and we managed to see the little one's heartbeat :happydance:

I don't have a pregnancy journal yet ... still updating my TTC one, but I'll get round to a pregnancy journal soon enough. Not many symptoms cept for the occasional nausea, but urinating like there's no tomorrow! And feeling more tired than usual. I'm falling asleep while watching all my favorite TV shows! Oh and another one .. TMI warning .. I tend to get diarrhea pretty often now .. somehow my digestive tract just isn't working right!

Trynitey: I totally understand how you feel. I've been spotting on and off since 5wks and the first time it happened, it really scared the heck out of me and I rushed to the hospital's 24hr clinic. Was pescribed Duphaston (hormonal medicine) to stabilize the pregnancy. Spotting stopped and reappeared again yesterday morning and just very slightly an hour back. So it's been v stressful. Doc said it's a good sign that the baby's heartbeat looks good, but he still wants me to monitor the spotting. He can't explain why it's happening coz everything look ok ... suspects it's the placenta rubbing against the uterus wall??? How are u doing now? Hope spotting has stopped?

Hey everyone! I'm due June 20th, feeling excited and a bit alone all at the same time!! Midwife appointment next tuesday!! x

so ladies i am now 6 weeks 4 days and waiting for the doc to call me... hcg levels came back at 8000 or so and the docs saying low progestrone levels... so he put me on some proges. pills... im praying and hopein everything goes well i dont think another miscarriage will do me ne good.... how are all u ladies doing

Can i join?? :happydance:

My current EDD is June 25th - although may change! :wacko:

Hi everyone, I'm due 17th Jun 10. Had my 2nd doc's appt today and we managed to see the little one's heartbeat :happydance:

I don't have a pregnancy journal yet ... still updating my TTC one, but I'll get round to a pregnancy journal soon enough. Not many symptoms cept for the occasional nausea, but urinating like there's no tomorrow! And feeling more tired than usual. I'm falling asleep while watching all my favorite TV shows! Oh and another one .. TMI warning .. I tend to get diarrhea pretty often now .. somehow my digestive tract just isn't working right!

Trynitey: I totally understand how you feel. I've been spotting on and off since 5wks and the first time it happened, it really scared the heck out of me and I rushed to the hospital's 24hr clinic. Was pescribed Duphaston (hormonal medicine) to stabilize the pregnancy. Spotting stopped and reappeared again yesterday morning and just very slightly an hour back. So it's been v stressful. Doc said it's a good sign that the baby's heartbeat looks good, but he still wants me to monitor the spotting. He can't explain why it's happening coz everything look ok ... suspects it's the placenta rubbing against the uterus wall??? How are u doing now? Hope spotting has stopped?

Thanks for asking!! Things have been well since that spotting. I only had it for a lil bit that one day. I haven't seen it since.

Hey everyone! I'm due June 20th, feeling excited and a bit alone all at the same time!! Midwife appointment next tuesday!! x

my EDD is June 4, 2010

havnt looked on here in ages

im june 15th :)

Welcome ladies!

so ladies i am now 6 weeks 4 days and waiting for the doc to call me... hcg levels came back at 8000 or so and the docs saying low progestrone levels... so he put me on some proges. pills... im praying and hopein everything goes well i dont think another miscarriage will do me ne good.... how are all u ladies doing

Good luck hun! Hope that the pills work.

I want to join! I'm due June 22nd :D

Can i join?? :happydance:

My current EDD is June 25th - although may change! :wacko:

Welcome ladies

I haven't been around much lately.

Took my kids trick or treating on Saturday. They had so much fun. Morning sickness is getting a bit worse for me. I can't eat much. I haven't actually thrown up but I can tell I will if I swallow certain foods, so I don't swallow it and end up spitting it out if I get that feeling. I have a feeling I'll loose weight or not gain a thing until atleast the 2nd tri.

How is everyone else doing? Anyone had any recent appointments? If so, how did they go?

I had my first appointment at pp last week...they took a photo scan and gave me a photo. It's tiny!! (I was 6+5)

Waiting for my health insurance to kick in until I schedule an appointment with my mw...hopeully in the next couple days!

Hope everyone is well!

I can't believe im 7 weeks already :happydance: time seems to be going quickly so far.

I am still getting the morning sickness, I seem to get it first thing in the morning, but then as long as I can eat something it goes away and im okay from about 10am but then it comes back around 3/4pm and it's been a bit of a struggle eating main meals. Just trying to eat plain things like jacket potatoes and soup for now.

Not had anymore appointments yet, next one is on 17th.

Me and OH carved pumpkins for halloween and put them outside our house, we had soo many trick or treaters! Everyone was well behaved and we didn't get anyone causing trouble. OH was disappointed with the small amount of choccies we had left over :haha: think he was hoping for a few more to eat himself. Im totally off chocolate....only wanting savoury things at the mo. Im sure that won't last long though! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->