Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Thank you for the well-wishes ladies. This was the longest day EVER. My parents didn't guess. I guess they were too tired from their flight to notice :haha:

BUT my husband told him mom today :nope:

I know that she won't tell anyone but but... I just wish no one knew yet :cry:

It's still very early in my pregnancy and I feel like it makes it more real when others know, and if I miscarry it'll hurt more somehow. Maybe I'm just being emotional and irrational.

I am EXHAUSTED. It's so nice having you ladies to vent to!

I know how you feel . :winkwink: with our first baby my OH was the one telling everyone even though I told him not to . And the worst part is I was never there and suddenly people were running and yelling at me ... CONGRATULATIONS...:dohh: . The only people I told were my parents . And also it's not just their baby so they should respect the decision .
I didn't want any one know about our pregnancy because if something would happened ( I had 1 MMC and one chemical ) everybody would keep asking how am I feeling , when we gonna try again etc . That would just remind me what have happened . That's probably what your fear is . Did you tell your husband your are really not happy with his decision ? :winkwink:

Thank you for the well-wishes ladies. This was the longest day EVER. My parents didn't guess. I guess they were too tired from their flight to notice :haha:

BUT my husband told him mom today :nope:

I know that she won't tell anyone but but... I just wish no one knew yet :cry:

It's still very early in my pregnancy and I feel like it makes it more real when others know, and if I miscarry it'll hurt more somehow. Maybe I'm just being emotional and irrational.

I am EXHAUSTED. It's so nice having you ladies to vent to!

Hi can I join? I feel like I don't quite belong here yet though- AF is only one day late but I've been getting positive tests for the last 6 days although didn't really believe them until AF was actually late! We're only on our 2nd month of trying so don't quite feel we deserve it compared to so many other ladies on here and feel like it could be taken away at any time.

I think our due date is 14th June. I don't have a lot of symptoms-some cramps and a bit of nausea. I've been feeling tired but I think its mainly because I'm not sleeping properly and keep waking up in the night although last week I am blaming my lack of sleep on waking up needing a wee in the night but not letting myself go because it would mess with my FMU :haha:

I look forward to getting to know you all and I will probably ask a lot of questions because this is #1 so I have no experience! In fact one I wanted to ask to any UK ladies how long did you wait to make an appointment with your GP?

My due date should also be June 14 th :flower::winkwink:
I am suppose to miss my period tomorrow ( my cycle is 30 days ) so I am still kinda nervous because last my I ended up with chemical pregnancy ( started to bleed one day before period day ) so I hope this one will stick :happydance:

I am from US and here you go for your medical history app at 8 weeks and for a first doc app at 12 weeks . Or at least with my doctor :shrug:
Good luck :baby:

Good Sunday morning ladies. How is everyone feeling? I am feeling a bit nervous as my symptoms are not as pronounced as they were a few days ago. But I still have a very mild base line nausea, cramps throughout the day, hip pain, and frequent urination. I don't think anything will stop me from worrying until I at least see the midwife on 10-18 but more than that I am desperate for an US. Anyone else feel the same way?

Good Sunday morning ladies. How is everyone feeling? I am feeling a bit nervous as my symptoms are not as pronounced as they were a few days ago. But I still have a very mild base line nausea, cramps throughout the day, hip pain, and frequent urination. I don't think anything will stop me from worrying until I at least see the midwife on 10-18 but more than that I am desperate for an US. Anyone else feel the same way?

Oh yes :haha:
I had some symptoms during the time of conception - headaches, backache, nausea , weird taste/ smell thing , boobs hurt . But now it's all gone except my boobs hurt here and there :shrug: and I am crazy horny :haha: ( sorry ) . I have had MMC in 2010 and chemical last month so I can't wait to go to doctors and hear the Babies heartbeat :happydance:
And I didn't even missed my period yet :haha: it suppose to happen tomorrow :blush:

Welcome trinity_enigm and lilpreciouse!

Congrats on your pregnancy ladies!

I think I made it seem like my husband told his mom without my permission. There was a reason that he told her and he asked beforehand and I said it was ok as I don't like disappointing him. But I hinted that I'd rather he didn't. Men don't get hints ladies. I know that to be true now lol.

Actually feeling pretty ok this morning. My symptoms seemed to be weening. Now I'm going to start worrying (as if there was a point where I wasn't!)

Hi confuzion,

I must have tested waaayyyy early because according to my dates, due date is actually 16 June. Got my bfp on 2 October at 9dpo :)

Can you pleas change me on the first page? Thanks!

Sure thing :thumbup:

Confuzion- I flat out told DH not to tell his mom until we at least see a HB this time because I knew he wouldn't take a hint and lat time she decided to tell people without asking us

I'm freaking out over here because I have to wait until Thursday for my first apt and my dr office wouldn't do betas before I see my midwife for liability reasons :growlmad: I'm not feeling my symptoms very much which is stressing me out. I just don't know if I could handle another miscarriage :(

Same. I'm slightly queasy and very tired, but other than that, nothing that screams "pregnant". I just wish there was a way of knowing from the get-go if the pregnancy will be viable. These weeks of waiting are just torturous, especially since this is when I miscarried last time around...

Confuzion- I flat out told DH not to tell his mom until we at least see a HB this time because I knew he wouldn't take a hint and lat time she decided to tell people without asking us

I'm freaking out over here because I have to wait until Thirsday for my first apt and my dr office wouldn't do betas before I see my midwife for liability reasons :growlmad: I'm not feeling my symptoms very much which is stressing me out. I just don't know if I could handle another miscarriage :(

We are totally in sync Ashlee. I also am waiting until Thursday for my first appointment. Also freaking out. I keep thinking how I would feel if I miscarried again and I can't even get myself to imagine it. I can't wait to get some reassurance.

Hi all!

Hope we are all good today!
It's horrible feeling nervous about your first appointment. But FX we all have healthy sticky beans :D

Hi all!

It's horrible feeling nervous about your first appointment. But FX we all have healthy sticky beans :D

Thank you jennifer :) How are you doing today?

I feel surprisingly good! I've been so moody the last few days but today I feel in quite a happy mood! Bet DH is grateful for that :haha:

How are you? X

Hi all!

Thank you jennifer :) How are you doing today?

I feel surprisingly good! I've been so moody the last few days but today I feel in quite a happy mood! Bet DH is grateful for that :haha:

How are you? X

I'm ok. Trying to get out of my own head. I'm so paranoid. And I feel a bit cranky. My husband is still sleeping (it's almost 1 pm here!) and I feel like going upstairs and pouring water over his head :haha:

I am feeling all right . Waiting for the AF NOT to show up ...
Also having some cramping here and there today which always makes me feel scared and uncomfortable :(
No symptoms back yet also .
Don't know how am I suppose to feel about this pregnancy . I am too afraid to feel happy and excited . I am kinda taking it day by day and trying to ,, ignore ,, the fact that I am pregnant ...

I'm freaking out over here because I have to wait until Thirsday for my first apt and my dr office wouldn't do betas before I see my midwife for liability reasons :growlmad: I'm not feeling my symptoms very much which is stressing me out. I just don't know if I could handle another miscarriage :(

We are totally in sync Ashlee. I also am waiting until Thursday for my first appointment. Also freaking out. I keep thinking how I would feel if I miscarried again and I can't even get myself to imagine it. I can't wait to get some reassurance.

We totally are! I'm a little bummed because I know that by Thursday I will still be too early to see a heartbeat, maybe even too early to see a yolk sac which will be hard because I had a blighted ovum before and it will remind me of that but as long as my hcg levels are good and the sac is measuring accordingly then I can stop stressing so much. Though I think ill still have trouble relaxing until I see a HB

Hi Everyone!!

I've had a few nauseous moments, but have managed to keep it down. Smells seem to trigger it. I'm also very tired all the time. I can't seem to get enough sleep. Good thing DH doesn't mind me taking extra naps.

What's bugging me most is the weight gain, nearly 6 lbs. It's way too early at 5 weeks + 5 days for the scale to be going up so fast. Water weight maybe? I've haven't been eating a lot more than usual. I have been craving a lot of fruit, so I munch on that during the day. I don't know, but it's driving me crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->