Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Hi ladies! I missed like 6 pages so I just had to catch up on all that lol. Apparently I don't check here often enough.
Congrats to the new BFPs :)
And I love the new banner! Will grab it when I'm off my phone!

So I didn't tell you all this before, but my OH didn't know about the pregnancy until today. We are young (well, I am. he is 25), it was unplanned, etc. He was away for a bit and I finally got to see him today again and told him. It went well, he's surprisingly calm and just worried about me but taking it in stride!
Have any of you ladies gone through this? I still have that slight "oops-big mistake" feeling like a teenager would have, I imagine. Not sure how my mom and friends will react.
I'm completely thrilled and hope nothing goes wrong and I end up with a healthy baby, but there's also so much to worry about. I'm glad to be on here though, there's so much of you who will have wonderful advice :)
Sorry- this looks like a novel on my phone!

Glad it seems to be working out with you significant other!
Last thing you need is stress. This will hopefully bring the two of you closer together!

Hi Gemini and congrats!

Hi Andrea! Glad your OH took the news well! I bet you feel a lot better now you've told him :)

I'm sure your parents will be excited Hun! It's a new addition to the family! Even if you don't get a great reaction at first I can tell you once they actually realise it's happening and your having a baby they will be uber excited. It's going to be their grand baby :) will it be the first grand baby for them?
Xx

Thanks guys!
Oh and luminescent, I think most feel like that regardless of age!
I'm 28, this will be my second but I'm terrified of telling my mum!
Hahaha! X

Hi Gemini and congrats!

Hi Andrea! Glad your OH took the news well! I bet you feel a lot better now you've told him :)

I'm sure your parents will be excited Hun! It's a new addition to the family! Even if you don't get a great reaction at first I can tell you once they actually realise it's happening and your having a baby they will be uber excited. It's going to be their grand baby :) will it be the first grand baby for them?
Xx
Yes it will be. My dad isn't living anymore so it's just my mom and she loooves kids- was a preschool teacher for years and always mentions how excited she is for grand kids- but definitely not expecting one yet. I know things will be alright eventually though.

Gemini- good to know! Haha! Babies are definitely a big change in our lives. I think I'm most worried about the financial aspects. Im sure we'll figure all that out though. We've got time.

Morning all!! :wave:

Love the new banner Confuzion, may have to change mine!

I also have an urge to POAS but I'm having will power not to! It will only make me more anxious and I'm feeling ok at the minute! Try to resist the urge!

That's sucks about time difference haylee, you'll have to become nocturnal :haha:

grats to the new mommies!

i'm deliberately not doing the fruit ticker this time, i got OBSESSED with the change-over to each week's new fruit and was so disappointed near the end when it didn't change weekly!

so far i have the nausea that i know will evolve to full-blown MS within a week or two, spidey senses nose and phantom smells.

anyone else symptom spotting?

Good morning .
So today is the day my AF was originally suppose to show up . I did another test today And there were two very dark pink lines :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Dark is good right ? Because I remember when I had my MMC I did my first test when I was week late and the second line was barely noticeable :shrug:
So more pink means more hcg right ? :thumbup:
I feel much better now . I also feel just little bit nausea this morning which sucks but makes me feel better :haha: if it makes sense :haha:
I am also very very very emotional . And I mean very :haha:
I cried yesterday several times and couldn't stop , tears were just pouring out of my eyes and when my oh asked me what's going on I just had no answer :haha:
And that also happened this morning . I woke up and started to cry :cry:
I will take is as may be I am expecting a girl and that's why so many emotions :shrug: that would be nice :happydance:

And how are you all feeling ?
Do you also feel like you need to use the bathroom every 15 minutes ? I think I did not have it the first pregnancy at all :dohh:
Also even though I am drinking plenty of fluids my throat feels kinda dry all the time , well may be not all the time but often :shrug:

i'm deliberately not doing the fruit ticker this time, i got OBSESSED with the change-over to each week's new fruit and was so disappointed near the end when it didn't change weekly!

so far i have the nausea that i know will evolve to full-blown MS within a week or two, spidey senses nose and phantom smells.

I have none of them because I could never figure out how to do them :haha:
I don't have any spotting but I have read a lot about it . If you don't have a lot of pain with it you should be fine . When you going to the doctors ?

I love the fruit tickers- But yes, that might be frustrating farther along as right now I'm exciting to see it change each week haha. Appleseed now!

1eighty- yes, I over-think everything my body is doing and wonder if it's a symptom. Gas? Maybe pregnancy related! ..Or maybe because I had tacos last night. And so on haha. But I have been getting LOTS of twinges/pulling feelings low down- sometimes on the right, sometimes on the left. Must be bean settling in, I hope.
And proudmomma- I'm also peeing every 15 mins. Or it feels like it at least. I can't get through the night anymore without getting up once! Grr

Ooh, I also felt a bit nauseous upon getting out of bed this morning. Felt like I should have something in my stomach, so had a bit of water, toast, and my prenatal and it seemed to go away. Wonder if it's the beginning of ms. Not excited for that symptom one bit!

ah, i meant keeping an eye out for pregnancy symptoms, rather than spotting :)

another thing i've noticed is a complete inability to spell. i type, and review my post with horror as all these red wriggly lines fill the screen. WTF fingers, just WTF!

I have none of them because I could never figure out how to do them :haha:
I don't have any spotting but I have read a lot about it . If you don't have a lot of pain with it you should be fine . When you going to the doctors ?

Good morning all!

I am nauseated today. And tired. Busy weekend!

I too havent told many.. Only hubby and you guys! Oh and best friend as shes found out shes expecting too! Were EDD are within a week of each other hehe

That's awesome! My sister-in-law and I had our sons 12 days apart and they are the best of friends already. Constantly giving each other hugs and kisses ...but they are boys so they still push and shove each other lol :haha:

Hi ladies! Seems I missed a lot of chatter! I, like many of you, have been experiencing the same symptoms. No vomiting but the occasional nausea, but my breasts are sore, my nipples are sore to the touch, peeing too much for comfort, and constantly tired :sleep:

Thankfully my husband has been helping out with the housework. He's doing the dishes as I type this lol.

I'm happy to have the symptoms though as for my last pregnancy that didn't end well all I had was the fatigue.

Can I join? I can hardly believe it. Got my bfp this morning at 14dpo on both a digi and a frer. I just went in for bloods too, and I'm waiting for the nurse to call me back. If all goes well, I'm looking at a June 16th due date! Yay!!!

Can I join? I can hardly believe it. Got my bfp this morning at 14dpo on both a digi and a frer. I just went in for bloods too, and I'm waiting for the nurse to call me back. If all goes well, I'm looking at a June 16th due date! Yay!!!

That's a great due date ;)
Congratulations and welcome, h&h 9 months!

Of course you can missy! congrats again and welcome!

Can I join you ladies? I'm due (around) June 9th. So I will stick with that date for now lol! Expecting baby #3, feeling very blessed, and nervous all at the same time. Hoping this is a healthy baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->