Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I've contacted a midwife and they haven't even got back to me. Grr!!

I have time off end of this week and was hoping to see them. Will try again today.

I fainted last night and have been feeling very nauseous. Dh thinks I'm crazy but for some reason I have it in my head we're having twins... :)

I've contacted a midwife and they haven't even got back to me. Grr!!

I have time off end of this week and was hoping to see them. Will try again today.

I fainted last night and have been feeling very nauseous. Dh thinks I'm crazy but for some reason I have it in my head we're having twins... :)

Oh dear! I hope they contact you soon! I still have to apply for medical assistance before I can see a midwife, which isn't so bad and it fairly routine where I live. I hope you feel better dear, if it turns out you're having twins I'll be shocked lol. Rest up! :hugs:

My "symptoms" have worn off for the most part. I've felt perfectly fine since Saturday. All I have are the occasional backache, hip ache and dull cramping. My bb's get sore and maybe some queasiness, but nothing much really. It made me a bit worried though.

I told all of my super close friends and family and even my biological dad (we have a weird relationship). He and his wife were thrilled!

Hi everyone,
Had a rough night with my LO last night, he woke at 2:30am and had trouble getting him back to sleep! Luckily my parents have had him for a few hours today allowing me to have a nice afternoon nap!
If still getting the odd cramping here and there. My nipples really hurt, I'm still breast feeding my LO morning and night and its so painful! Also, can anyone tell me if being pregnant affects breast milk or anything because I'm sure my LO has been feeding more since I'm pregnant!
Has anyone cracked out the maternity trousers yet?? I have! I'm so uncomfortable in my normal jeans, my belly is growing already! Last time I wasn't in maternity trousers until I was 13 weeks!
Hope you ladies are all doing well!

Was trying to get my mind off being pregnant, so I made a new banner for our group :haha:

heather- not sure about pregnancy affecting milk but that sounds rough :hugs:

Confuzion, the new banner is beautiful!

Am I crazy that I keep wanting to POAS, just to see the two lines? With my miscarriage, one of the ways I knew I was in trouble was that only one line showed up after a BFP...

Thank you ladies.

Rainbowsun - Definitely not crazy! But keep in mind that as you get further along, tests will start to get lighter because there's too much hcg in your urine. It's called the hook effect. So if you do keep testing don't freak out just because your line is fainter! So many other factors go into it too - urine concentration etc. I say try to resist the urge!

Morning all!

Congrats and welcome to all the new sunflowers :hi:

Like the new banner confuzion! I'll add it to my siggy.

Because of time zones I miss out on all the chit chat because I'm asleep :dohh:
Hope everyone is feeling okay.

Rainbowsun - not at all, Ive still some cheap tests and actually did another the other day just to see the 2 beautiful pink lines! :D

Haylee - Im feeling pretty good thanks, Hope you are?
Im lucky and only got sore boobs atm. Backache gone, no sickness, slight fatigue but was before pregnancy too lol

Morning all!

Congrats and welcome to all the new sunflowers :hi:

Like the new banner confuzion! I'll add it to my siggy.

Because of time zones I miss out on all the chit chat because I'm asleep :dohh:
Hope everyone is feeling okay.

Aw sorry Haylee :hugs2: We don't mean to chitchat without you :haha:

Feeling good. How are you today?

Thanks, guys. I need people like you to tell me I'm not (totally) crazy, because aside from my husband, no one knows, and I am literally jumping out of my skin...

I too havent told many.. Only hubby and you guys! Oh and best friend as shes found out shes expecting too! Were EDD are within a week of each other hehe

:haha: thanks Hun :) It's okay, It'll work well when I'm up at all hours with a new born :haha:
I'm well thank you ladies, still no MS yet! Just a whinging 10 month old keeping me on my toes this morning :haha: xx get ready first time mummas! They grow up soo quick

How exciting Jess! I'd love to be pregnant the same time as a good friend! And have babies together!

I'm really excited to be a first time mom! I wish I could fast forward and be holding my baby :cloud9:

:haha: thanks Hun :) It's okay, It'll work well when I'm up at all hours with a new born :haha:
I'm well thank you ladies, still no MS yet! Just a whinging 10 month old keeping me on my toes this morning :haha: xx get ready first time mummas! They grow up soo quick
How exciting Jess! I'd love to be pregnant the same time as a good friend! And have babies together!

Know what you mean, my son is just over 2yr 4months! Where does the time go?? :shrug:

Thanks, Its so crazy as first time round she were 10weeks behind me with her daughter, This time i told her the day i got her to test as i just knew she was even had over 11 bfn, and she got her bfp! so even more brilliant for 2nd time round lol x

I wish I knew someone IRL who was due around the same time as me. Most of my friends have just had their first, so idk if anyone will be joining me, but it's obviously way too early to know...

I have a friend who is about to pop with her first but she just moved away! Jess that's even crazier it's happened twice now! Love it :)

I'm so glad to have you bnb ladies! It makes it so much easier in the newborn days knowing your not the only one getting no sleep :haha:

I was looking at pics of my little man as a newborn last night and it got me so excited to do it all again!!! :cloud9:

ETA: ugh auto correct! I just edited all the errors lol!

Due the 19th! Bfp at 10dpo.
I already have a baby who was born 31-5-12
Hence the signature. I was originally due in June!

Hi ladies! I missed like 6 pages so I just had to catch up on all that lol. Apparently I don't check here often enough.
Congrats to the new BFPs :)
And I love the new banner! Will grab it when I'm off my phone!

So I didn't tell you all this before, but my OH didn't know about the pregnancy until today. We are young (well, I am. he is 25), it was unplanned, etc. He was away for a bit and I finally got to see him today again and told him. It went well, he's surprisingly calm and just worried about me but taking it in stride!
Have any of you ladies gone through this? I still have that slight "oops-big mistake" feeling like a teenager would have, I imagine. Not sure how my mom and friends will react.
I'm completely thrilled and hope nothing goes wrong and I end up with a healthy baby, but there's also so much to worry about. I'm glad to be on here though, there's so much of you who will have wonderful advice :)
Sorry- this looks like a novel on my phone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->