Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

EDD June 15th here... My third June baby and my 5th pregnancy due in June! I am super fertile in September lol

I too have been experiencing the symptoms you ladies have. Yesterday I had a bladder the size of a pea, also last night was SUPER nauseous to the point that I threw up a little in my mouth when I got up too fast eww :? and had to wear my seabands to bed otherwise I was too nauseous to fall asleep. As much as it sucks to feel like crap I'm so happy because like Confuzion said, last pregnancy all I had was fatigue and a few little uterus stretching aches. FX for a sticky this time.

Welcome MissyLissy!

Can I join you ladies? I'm due (around) June 9th. So I will stick with that date for now lol! Expecting baby #3, feeling very blessed, and nervous all at the same time. Hoping this is a healthy baby!

My due date (for now) is also the 9th! Welcome and congrats jen!

EDD June 15th here... My third June baby and my 5th pregnancy due in June! I am super fertile in September lol

oh my goodness...I'm having my 3rd June baby too!!! Must be something about September for us?!! lol Congrats!

oh my goodness...I'm having my 3rd June baby too!!! Must be something about September for us?!! lol Congrats!

Haha! That's so strange!! It's good them being 6 months between Christmas lol

I too havent told many.. Only hubby and you guys! Oh and best friend as shes found out shes expecting too! Were EDD are within a week of each other hehe

That's awesome! My sister-in-law and I had our sons 12 days apart and they are the best of friends already. Constantly giving each other hugs and kisses ...but they are boys so they still push and shove each other lol :haha:
Well with my son, me and my sister found out on the same day we were pregnant. Then figured from scan we were 2 weeks apart! She went 14 days over, had a girl. I woke that morning in labour! Had a boy 2 days later.. theres only 5oz betwee them, also 1 hour on times! 7:29pm & 8:29pm!! So crazy how close everything was.

Can I join? I can hardly believe it. Got my bfp this morning at 14dpo on both a digi and a frer. I just went in for bloods too, and I'm waiting for the nurse to call me back. If all goes well, I'm looking at a June 16th due date! Yay!!!

Can I join you ladies? I'm due (around) June 9th. So I will stick with that date for now lol! Expecting baby #3, feeling very blessed, and nervous all at the same time. Hoping this is a healthy baby!

Congrats to you guys too!

H&H 9 months to the new comers :flower:

I also got pregnant in Sept with my son!! :haha:

Well it looks like I'm getting kicked out of the June club. I had my first scan today at 6 weeks 1 day and I'm measuring ahead three days. My official due date is now May 29, 2014.

I think I'll just hang around both the May and June threads. I already started to like you ladies!

My first was 13 days late and my second was 9 days late.... so I'm aiming for them to actually arrive around the 22nd of June!

My first was 13 days late and my second was 9 days late.... so I'm aiming for them to actually arrive around the 22nd of June!

Yeah, maybe I'll actually still be a June sunflower after all. I was induced two weeks early with my first because I was having really bad contractions one right after the other but my cervix was closed tight as a drum. I'm hoping that doesn't happen this time and I can go into labor naturally.

Well it looks like I'm getting kicked out of the June club. I had my first scan today at 6 weeks 1 day and I'm measuring ahead three days. My official due date is now May 29, 2014.

I think I'll just hang around both the May and June threads. I already started to like you ladies!

Good news about your scan Cali!! Always better to measure ahead than measure behind :haha:

You're always welcome here regardless of your due date!

Congratulations to all the newbies!!! :happydance:

Cali thats great about your scan :D

Hope everyones feeling okay! i felt abit sicky this afternoon but feel fine now, was in a terrible mood before though! felt awful in everything i wear! does anyone else feel like this?

I stopped slimming world a couple of weeks ago but thinking i might go back to try and maintain through my pregnancy! as with Lily i went over the top and ate constantly!

Wow this thread blew up! Lots of June babies! Congrats ladies.

I just got the results of my bloodwork I had done on Friday (I'll NEVER get tests done on a Friday again. The weekend wait is horrible!) Anyways...

They went from 363 on 10/2 to the 900's 10/4. I don't remember the exact #. Pregnancy brain already. But they more than doubled so I'm excited! Progesterone is still at 35.

Now it's just a waiting game until the scan on 10/29. 3 weeks 1 day. I'll never make it!!!

I just got the results of my bloodwork I had done on Friday (I'll NEVER get tests done on a Friday again. The weekend wait is horrible!) Anyways...

They went from 363 on 10/2 to the 900's 10/4. I don't remember the exact #. Pregnancy brain already. But they more than doubled so I'm excited! Progesterone is still at 35.

Now it's just a waiting game until the scan on 10/29. 3 weeks 1 day. I'll never make it!!!

thats great!! :happydance: bet you cant wait for your scan now!!

That's great news :happydance: I bet the scan will be perfect :)

Whoa now those are nice strong numbers! Yeah, the days before the scans always seem to pass soooooooo slowly.

Morning ladies! Congrats to all the new sunflowers! :happydance:

I got sick this morning! I was weirdly happy :haha: I feel great now though. Off to the hair dresser this morning, I'm going to feel like a new woman. I haven't been since June :blush:

Jennifer - I'm struggling with what to wear already! I hope it's just because I am super bloated. I get so so frustrated! :hugs:

Ophelia - Great numbers! Sorry you had to wait the weekend tho!

And on the topic of babies arriving, mine was 11 days early so I have a feeling I'll end up with a May baby. But I'd like to have a June baby so I don't mind going overdue this time... I'm crazy :haha:

Wow, seems like a lot of you are already having scans. I don't get my first til Nov 20th. My first appt this month is all the paperwork =P. As for symptoms, just tired all the time and have to tinkle every 5 min lol. I hate getting woken up at 4 am just to go :haha:. No MS, didn't have any with my son either, is there anything to those wives tales that tell you if that means its a boy or girl? lol prob not huh :shrug: Waiting to tell them fam, one of hubby's sisters is getting married and don't want to bring it up til after.

Wow, seems like a lot of you are already having scans. I don't get my first til Nov 20th. My first appt this month is all the paperwork =P. As for symptoms, just tired all the time and have to tinkle every 5 min lol. I hate getting woken up at 4 am just to go :haha:. No MS, didn't have any with my son either, is there anything to those wives tales that tell you if that means its a boy or girl? lol prob not huh :shrug: Waiting to tell them fam, one of hubby's sisters is getting married and don't want to bring it up til after.

I did some research and it says every pregnancy is different
No matter what symptoms you have . You can have 2 pregnancies with same symptoms and have different gender babies and you can have two pregnancies with different symptoms and babies with same gender :haha:
I hope it's that way because I would love a girl and I am feeling exactly the same as with my son :haha: :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->