Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Well I didn't mage it to June 3rd... Ellie was born on February 23rd via c section at 25w5d. She is doing amazing. Will update more later in my journal is been a crazy couple of days.

Oh my baby! Good to hear your little Ellie is doing well. I'm so sorry for the experience. It can't be easy. Keeping you and your little survivor in my thoughts hon :hugs:

Well I didn't mage it to June 3rd... Ellie was born on February 23rd via c section at 25w5d. She is doing amazing. Will update more later in my journal is been a crazy couple of days.

OMG!!! so glad she's doing well, will catch up on your journal later today hopefully. i'm all emotional! wow. happy birthday ellie <3 <3 <3

BabyMaybe, pleased to hear that your little girl is doing well. Congratulations, and keep us updated! I hope all goes well!

Babymaybe congratulations on your little munchkin. Glad she's doing well- she sounds like a little fighter. I hope you're ok too? Xx

Wow! So glad little Ellie is doing well! Congratulations. How do I read your journal? xx

Oh my goodness! Congratulations Babymaybe - I hope your little girl continues to do well.

Dear goodness... Ellie must be a very strong little lady. Congratulations, I'm thinking and praying for you both. :cloud9:

Congrats babyMaybe! Will be thinking of little Ellie and hope she continues to do well, xx

Congratulations babymaybe! Good luck with your NICU journey and sending happy, healthy thoughts to you and your wee miracle xx

Oh wow, congratulations. Wishing you all continued strength and praying that you get all the help & support you need to grow & thrive. :hugs:

Congratulations Babymaybe....thinking of you and Ellie and all your family. Hope she continues to do well. xx

Oh my, our first baby born! That makes me emotional too :') Congratulations on your little darling girl, you're all in our thoughts. Sending you love and strength through your journey <3 I'm sure we would all love a picture if/when you feel able and have the time :hugs:

Congrats on little Ellie. Prayers that she will continue to be a strong little fighter.

Wow, congrats on your baby girl Ellie, what a little miracle! Thinking of you and your baby girl and can't wait to hear updates! :flower:

Time is flying. I wish I could keep up with you guys more! I'm so busy I barely find time to pee, eat or sleep. God knows why I decided to have another one :rofl:

Wow baby maybe congratulations!! I hope she continues to do well and you're all ok :hugs: xxxzz

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter babymaybe. I will be praying for Ellie in the weeks to come that she grows big and strong. I hope you are doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->