Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I get lots of cervix kicks, it feels weird and strange and abit uncomfortable, there's no mistaking it haha, I also get movements quite high up too way past belly button, the bBy is always moving, I don't really know which position it's lying in but i think it's transverse mostly because I can't still bend fine, I guess I'll find out next time I see the midwife :)
14 weeks to go! God that sounds so close! Were going to do some rearranging this weekend to make room for baby stuff! Then I can start buying bits :happydance:

:happydance:Congratulations on baby boy :happydance:

Aww Booth that sounds like a lovely weekend! Enjoy :thumbup: What sort of stuff are you going to buy first??

:happydance:Congratulations on baby boy :happydance:

Aww Booth that sounds like a lovely weekend! Enjoy :thumbup: What sort of stuff are you going to buy first??

I don't really need anything, just new changing mat and storage stuff for the changing unit that will come downstairs to have all the babies stuff on, a bouncy chair, some blankets and things like that! We need to rearrange our room to fit a cot in too!

Had to take a sick day at work today. Barely slept. Sore throat and productive cough. Usually I'd push through it but I have to think about baby girl now too so I'm home. Laying in bed getting some rest.

double digits baby, yeah...

also, i could eat a horse. so hungry all the time :/

Hi girls , How are you all doing ? I am very busy with everything . It even seems like I dont have enough time for DS . I hope it all slow down little bit .
I am 25 weeks today . Having scan on monday . Cannot wait to see my baby again and get more pictures :)
Otherwise I am doing good . Slowly getting everything ready . On one side I cannot believe I am already 25 weeks and on the other side I cannot believe I am gonna grow for another 15 weeks :D .
They found little bit of sugar in my urine at my last doc app but she said it may be the lucky charms for breakfast . They did the finger test and I passed . But I am still gonna do GD test at 27 weeks .
Glad everyone is doing great ! I dont post much but I am trying to read at least once a week !! Have a great weekend girls :)

Congratulations ladies who are double digits. I will be soon. My little boy kicks me all over- low, high, everywhere. I have been sick with a sore throat and snotty nose. The sinus pain is killing me. :growlmad: I have an appointment for Monday, but I probably won't get to go because we are predicted to get freezing rain and snow this weekend. :nope:

Sweetmel, that's exactly what I've been dealing with. Sore throat, faucet nose, productive cough, ugh. I have an appointment Tuesday with my doctor but I called and had them page her today. She said to take benadryl for the congestion so I think I'm going to try that. We, too, are expecting freezing rain and snow beginning tomorrow night and into Monday. I'm thinking this may turn into an unexpected 4 day weekend.

I'm the same, awful blocked nose, sore throat, cough etc :(

Just a trick I recently learned to clear a stuffed up nose make a fist and place it into the opposite arm, then press down hard over the first with your other arm straight do it on both sides it actually does clear your nose it's soo weird! But it works and it's got me through the last few days! lol

We've had a productive day today, thrown loads of junk away, cleared out the cupboard under the stairs so the dryer now fits in there! This means I don't have to climb over the dryer to reach the boiler to turn the heating on and off all day, so it's a lot safer for me now haha!
I can't believe how huge my kitchen is now we've declutter all the crap out of there. I have loads more jobs I need DH to do until I feel ready for the baby but we will get there one weekend at a time :) x

I haven't posted for a while but I catch up with the thread every day. It's nice to read how everyone is getting on!
I'm feeling pretty good but although my bump isn't exactly massive I swear I've already started to waddle and doing things like putting my shoes on is just so uncomfortable!
My baby girl kicks me all over the place and moves such a lot! I feel her both high up and really low down too.
After much debate we've decided to name her Lily. We have always loved the name but we were unsure whether to go for it as her middle name is going to be Jean after my hubby's nan who passed away several years ago. But we were always concerned that Lily Jean reminded us of Michael Jacksons Billie Jean! Lol! However we could not agree on any other name and in the end we figured it wasn't such a big deal, after all how often are full names used anyway! So it's now definite that she is called Lily!

Lily is a very pretty name!:thumbup:
I didn't get the GD test but I got my sugars tested and they are quite low, so I won't have to bother once again!
I found that I was very slightly low for my iron levels, but I now have supplements, so everything should be fine!
Double digits for me tomorrow!!!:happydance::happydance:

Heather I love the name Lily! That was our girls name middle name for a while but I think we've settled on Violet now :)

I got the Emma's diary bag today, only one cus DH forgot to print off the other voucher though, but it had 8 size 1 nappies in and 2 packs of wipes and some metanium nappy rash cream and a few other one use sachet samples of palmers stuff. Worth getting though for the nappies! They would probably do you for a normal over night hosp stay!

I wanted to buy my hospital bag today so I could feel like I'm doing something productive but I couldn't find a decent one anywere! Hoping as more summer holiday / festival stuff comes out in the shops in the next few weeks weekend bags will be easy to find again :)

This is a little weird, but any moms who had an episiotomy or a tear with their first baby, do you feel the scar on occasion? Like sometimes when Rome is sitting really low in my belly it feels almost like a really faint ache in the scar, kind of like how it felt when it was healing. It only lasts for a few moments, usually I move and it goes away.

On another note, I've been absolutely ADDICTED to baby clothes shopping this time! I lost all of my first son's 0-9 month clothes, so I've had lots of fun picking out cute outfits. :3

This is a little weird, but any moms who had an episiotomy or a tear with their first baby, do you feel the scar on occasion? Like sometimes when Rome is sitting really low in my belly it feels almost like a really faint ache in the scar, kind of like how it felt when it was healing. It only lasts for a few moments, usually I move and it goes away.

nawp, but that might be because my pelvic floor is swinging a lil low these days so i'm worrying about other things and any scar discomfort is hidden by the rest?

really hope i don't have to get cut or tear again, took about a year for sex to get back to normal for me because of that :/

I got the Emma's diary pack from argos!

I had a 4th degree tear with my first and it don't really notice other than when I'm sat on the lol, I think cus there's nothing to help hold me up I feel like my muscles are really weak and my insides are gonna fall out. I do get aches and twinges along my c section scar when baby is pressing on it though xx

On another note, I've been absolutely ADDICTED to baby clothes shopping this time! I lost all of my first son's 0-9 month clothes, so I've had lots of fun picking out cute outfits. :3

I'm naming my boy Roman too! Roman Chase Borrelli will be the full name. Just had to throw that out there. :D

Is everybody fully decided on names now then?
I love naming babies I always try and find something that is really meaningful and perfect!

We've settled on Norah Violet for a girl or Tobi Quinn for a boy! Just have to wait to see who it's is in there now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->