Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I would like to happily announce the birth of my baby girl Cassidy Evelyn Laurel Jane Matthew born Monday at 16:57, weighing 6lb 14 oz. xxxxx
Congratulations!! She's beautiful!!!!

Do you have to stay in the NICU with her at all?

Mamas that already have had 1+ pregnancy! I need opinions!

Are you feeling WAY bigger? I am getting new stretchmarks (booooo), I've already hit the weight that I had my first son at (more booooo), my belly is HUGE, I really feel from looking at belly pics from my first that I'm the same size as I was when he was born and I just feel like there isn't ANY room left in there!

And this time around my body seems to be gearing up a lot more. I used evening primrose oil and raspberry leaf tea with my first religiously, but having one, I don't have time to bother with that stuff this time. I never had braxton hicks with my first, but have a TON of them this time.

-snip-

Exactly the same here!!! I'm the size now I was the day I gave birth last time. My bump is huge. I have braxton hicks daily and the bump has dropped already. Everyone around me is thinking I could go at any time!! Knowing me I'll still be waiting at 41 weeks!!!
This baby is much bigger than my last so there is a bit of concern - diet for me to try and halt the baby's growth and yet another GTT booked. Fed up already!

Everyone's thinking mine's going to come soon too! But I don't want to get my hopes up at all either lol... My luck I'll go over with this one, my first came right on his due date. My bump isnt hugely protruding, I carry very wide and tall with my pregnancies, but people are actually noticing this time around, which didn't happen with my first son at all!

When I go for long walks I get strong contractions. Idk I'm just in a lotttt of pain and not sure how much my body can take.

Hmmm.... Exmxb, when you say you get 'strong contractions' when you walk, is that what I've been feeling? If we go for a walk, I get stitch-like pain, but instead of being localised like a stitch is, it's across my whole bump.

-snippy-
I am going to get back to walking on the treadmill soon a few times a week, and during the half of the week that I have my son I usually do a TON of walking around town (2-3+ miles) but otherwise I'm not going to try to evict him. :)

feeling bigger, looking bigger, dropped sooner, SPD worse, heartburn better :dohh:

afm: we have a date for induction due to gestational diabetes (read: his 95th+ centile average size, measuring 38w+ already at 35+2), so i go in on the morning of the 27th may.

funnily enough, i had a feeling from very early on that we wouldn't make june, and guessed a while ago that 27th would be his DOB...

hope everyone is doing well xxx :flower:
Now that you say that, I've noticed that my heartburn seems to be getting better the past few days. It was pretty awful a couple weeks ago, I was eating four rolaids a day and having reflux attacks. They haven't done any ultrasounds or anything on Roman so I have no idea how big he is, I'd like to know though...

Up until 30 weeks I thought I'd end up going all the way up to my due date but he just seems HUGE now.

I would like to happily announce the birth of my baby girl Cassidy Evelyn Laurel Jane Matthew born Monday at 16:57, weighing 6lb 14 oz. xxxxx

Huge congrats hazy! She's a gorgeous little lady! Yay our 3rd sunflower. Can't wait until the rest start joining the world :)

Hmmm.... Exmxb, when you say you get 'strong contractions' when you walk, is that what I've been feeling? If we go for a walk, I get stitch-like pain, but instead of being localised like a stitch is, it's across my whole bump.

Yes that's exactly what I've been feeling! It's like a big stitch, every few minutes and belly tightening accompanies it.

Things are getting really exciting on this thread!

Congratulations Hazybaby!! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful and a very healthy weight!

Proudmama, so sorry about the pre-e diagnosis. How frightening! But I'm glad your doctors are on top of it. I hope you have a lot of help getting every thing done between now and when the baby is born.

Exmxb, I get contraction or stitch like feelings on my bump whenever I go for walks too. That didn't happen with dd so it's a little unnerving. Like a lot of the other mamas with a child already, we aren't close to being ready!

Congrats Hazy! Just Beautiful!

I'm no where near ready, finally have bought a pack of nappies, cotton wool, maternity pads and breast pads so they're stuck in a carrier bag. Lol.

Hoping to start packing a bag this weekend but just depends...we are still in the mist of kitchen remodeling so that has been taking priority. Two weeks today until I finish work so hoping the kitchen will be done by then, then I can concentrate on the baby!! Here's hoping it doesn't make an appearance before that!!

Xx

Congrats Hazybaby- your little daughter is just beautiful xx

I started poking through the baby clothes and then had a nesting fit tonight! I ripped the tags off all the clothes, took everything off hangers, folded them, and organized them into drawers!

I even packed the things that I can actually pack in my hospital bag (that I don't use every day like toiletries and my computer)

I think I'm going to poke around my mum's medicine cabinet tomorrow because I think she has some EPO and I want to start that again.

I packed my hosp bags yesterday! All I need to put in is my toothbrush/chargers and some snacks!

Congrats Hazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such an exciting time for everyone :)

I'm waiting for my diaper bag (The skip hop studio <3) to arrive in the mail. Should be here any day now, and then I'm going to start packing my hospital bag!

Nursery is basically ready, just need to wash all baby's clothes and do a few last minute things like hanging up pictures etc. I started making some meals to put in the freezer - just making double every time I cook. Still waiting for our stroller and car seat to be delivered.

I'm seeing the doctor today. I hope he can reassure me about my baby's massive head!

Growth scan later today, looking forward to seeing bubs one more time! I wonder who the first boy sunflower born will be!? :) x

I'm all organised and packed :D all babies clothes are washed, ironed and put away! I've really been hit with the nesting instinct this time, didn't really with DD1.

Question for any UK mummies, are any of you calming maternity allowance through the government? I've been waiting 8 weeks for them to sort it and they still haven't :( I finished work 4 weeks ago and still haven't had any money, they sent me a letter 2 weeks ago asking when I would like to be paid which I already told them 8 weeks ago on my original form!! :grr: it's to frustrating because we are really missing my wage! Just wanting to know if anyone else is having the same problem? X

Huge congratulations Hazy, another sunflower has bloomed! She is beeaautiful, thanks for sharing the picture <3

We washed the baby clothes that needed to actually go into the hospital bag a while ago so that was more set up but realised the other day we need to wash the REST haha. So we've been doing that. Oh also the outfit I fell in love with literally years ago for if I ever had a baby girl arrived the other day and it's perfect, it will be her first outfit. It's just a babygrow but it is super special to me :)
We're waiting on the delivery of my birthing pool/birth pack today! And a THIRD sling :haha: then we will have everything we needed/wanted and it's just a waiting/nesting game eeeep.

So nice to keep up with how everyone is getting on.

Were waiting on a new ringsling and a blanket, and were picking up the crib tomorrow! Everything else will be gender specific and bought after the baby arrives!

Congrats Hazy! Interesting that no boys have been born yet!

Both baby bags are packed, only those clothes are washed yet, still have to do the others. My bag is packed, only need one more pair of pjs then I am set.

Lots of BH today, less movement from babies, should I be worried?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->