Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

my predictions:

weight: 6lbs & 6lbs 1oz
Date: 21 or 27 May, latest 2 June

My prediction:

Weight: 7lbs 9oz
Date: June 6

Going on the basis that ds1 was 7lb 10oz and 13 days late my prediction is...

8lb 2oz
24th June (10 days late)

Taking into account Josh was a week late and 7lbs5oz, plus I think I'm smaller this time around...I'm going to guess (as having planned section and a week early)

Weight: 7lbs
Date: 24th June!

My prediction is quite difficult.
My older lids were born 13/12 and 04/03 so this one could have been 07/06 but I can't see her making it that far and 06/05 is just too scary. I don't think I'm going to get up at all on that day just in case lol.
Since I am planning on getting up from rest on the 19th of may, I think I'll go for the 25th.
Weight : 2 kg 990

My guess is

June 3
8 lbs, 5 oz

Dd was two weeks early but was induced. I'm thinking that won't happen this time around.

Hmm... well I've been told they won't let me go over; whether that'll happen or not remains to be seen. So I'm going to look positively, to a situation where intervention is not necessary...

My guess
7lb 5oz
6th June

All this baby guessing inspired me to do a post-baby graphic for you ladies:

https://i.imgur.com/SjZ2t6t.gif

I'll add it to the front page :)

I'm guessing June 2nd because I had a dream that's when he would come.

6lbs 7oz 21 inches long.

I'm guessing:
Weight: 8lbs 7oz
Arrival: Due 19th June but expecting to be late but not overly so this time so maybe Tue 24th June?
Sex: I'm thinking :pink: this time.

So exciting!
I finally ordered a car seat and I'm planning on packing my hospital bags today or tomorrow at some point then after we schedule the c section on Tuesday I will go get all the last bits I need! (Mainly just mini toiletries!)

Has anybody got any hospital bag lists for me to take inspiration from? I think I'm pretty much remembering everything but hopefully I'll get some good ideas of things iv forgotten! x

Hi all!!

I've not been on this thread for ages :blush: hope everyone is well and not feeling too uncomfortable!

Boothh I was useless with mine too! I just ended up googling it and found a few different lists on a few different websites so I just had a look through them all :thumbup:

Eeeeek only 4 more weeks left for me tomorrow can't believe how quick it has come round, so scary!!

Loving all the predictions! I feel this baby is bigger than Lily was, she was 7lb 10oz, so my predictions are

Weight - 8lb 13oz
Date - due on 2nd June but I think she will come on the 6th of June :)

It will be fun looking back to see if any of us were spot on!

My guess..
Weight- 7 pounds 3 oz
Date- Ima say June 15th. I just got a gut feeling..

Well I was back at the hospital on Saturday and this is what my monitor looked like.. Uhm what? Oh & its just a irritate uterus according to the midwife.. But I also had a Great 3d u/s and He is just a cutie :) :cloud9:

Attachments

• 32 weeks on moniter.jpg
    32 weeks on moniter.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 10299970_502868683174984_8305669099351366400_n.jpg
    10299970_502868683174984_8305669099351366400_n.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 10308131_502868469841672_8394317106173653809_n.jpg
    10308131_502868469841672_8394317106173653809_n.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
Had a growth scan today. Baby measuring about right - but the head is measuring 3 weeks ahead!!! I know I have a big head, but I'm not looking forward to delivering this one... plus I'm worried it's a sign something is wrong with him... arggh always something to worry about. I don't see the doctor to discuss the results until Thursday, I hope he will have answers.

kayla--cute pics!!!

Ella--Your little guy will probably just be very intelligent. Hopefully labor and delivery won't be too rough on you.

Hi Ladies!

Its been ages since I posted anything but I have been reading regularly, my little boy was born at 37 weeks so I'm guessing:

weight: 6lb 5oz
Date: 23rd May
we know we are having a girl

Can't wait for people to start having their babies (apart from the ones who are already here). Its anyone's guess I suppose as last time I was in one of these groups and was the last one based on due dates but I actually had my little boy before all the others so I'm guessing I won't go over 37 weeks this time either (I hope not anyway, I've had enough now!)

Heyaa :)

I'll join in the guessing!
Date: 9th of June
Weight 8lbs 6oz

We're feeling quite ready now; we've got everything we need/want before she comes and I've organised the house the way I needed to. I want to hang some pictures and our hospital bag isn't QUITE finished. Also need to finish washing baby clothes. I'm glad I have some things to occupy me now I'm on maternity leave :haha:

Feeling generally well aside from the very common aches and pains, namely indigestion and some pelvic pain.

Loving keeping up with everyone, can't wait for more babies to start appearing! :wohoo:

I'm a little surprised we haven't seen any more babies making their appearance!

The last time I posted I was having severe back pains and painless contractions and my friends freaked me out by saying that I could be in labor so I ended up going to the hospital. I had bronchitis and I guess my severe cough pulled a muscle in my back and also the stomach flu's been going around my area (I gave it to my dad... ooops :( )

But baby's still in there! I told him he can come in a week (36 weeks)! He's only got a small window of time that would be really great for him to show up between my spring semester end and the start of my summer semester.... My first came right on his due date, and I'm quite a bit bigger this time around so hoping he comes soon...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->