Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

We still have quite a bit to do, the room is almost ready, clothes are sorted, bags are packed, just need to do the final touches!

I cant believe in a few weeks time I will be a Mom!! Hoping these babies stay in a little longer so I can be ready - if that is even possible!

I'm with you in hoping the baby stays put a while longer Ibelieve! You sound more ready than me and we have lots still to do! I have washed all the baby clothes up to 3 months over the last couple of days (so cute to see them all hanging on the line!) and have started packing baby's hospital bag. We have everything we need, either here, or on order, but the baby's room isn't finished yet, so that's a big job which needs completing, and then the cot etc. can be built and the room put together. Still waiting for delivery of the pram, which I need to chase today as it's overdue now and I'm a bit cross! I finish work on Friday - hooray!

I have finally got together all the main things I think il need and looked out all my son's unisex clothes up until 3-6, it's now all washed and sitting waiting for baby.
Need to dig the bouncer, swing, baby bath and nursing pillow out of storage but it's not been in there long so just needs a bit of clean.
In my head I no what I'm putting in my hospital bag but now I just need to actually do it.
Iv began stocking up on size 1 &2 nappies, wipes and cotton wool as I went through them so quickly.
Can't think what else I need to do except work hard on getting my son to sleep through the night before baby arrives!
Oh I also need batteries for the musical bedtime toys and need to buy new bath towels.

I had my baby shower on Sunday and a lot of my essentials were gifted to me by my wonderful family and friends! I still have a list of things I need to get and do before baby makes his appearance! I need a few more weeks to get my temp replacement in and train them at work, I need to make curtains for the baby's room, wash the clothes, and put together my glider, among other things.

We planned my c section today! Will get the official date in the post in a few days but the doc said 6th June at the latest! That's a month today, super exciting and scary! This time in a month I'll have my little baby here!!
Were nearly done now. Everything is here or on order. Just the boys new bed which is arriving on Friday and were picking the side car crib up on Friday too. Car seat arrived today and I love it!
I have everything I need for the hospital bags just need to actually pack it.
And it's Teds birthday on Sunday so I need to wrap his presents :happydance:
Hope the next month goes fast!

Wow it's so exciting and surreal everybody saying how we are all nearly ready for our babies!! It doesn't seem like yesterday we were just joining this group!!

Boothh how exciting!! I'll definitely be overdue and still be pregnant on 6th June so I'm jealous :haha:

Mamas that already have had 1+ pregnancy! I need opinions!

Are you feeling WAY bigger? I am getting new stretchmarks (booooo), I've already hit the weight that I had my first son at (more booooo), my belly is HUGE, I really feel from looking at belly pics from my first that I'm the same size as I was when he was born and I just feel like there isn't ANY room left in there!

And this time around my body seems to be gearing up a lot more. I used evening primrose oil and raspberry leaf tea with my first religiously, but having one, I don't have time to bother with that stuff this time. I never had braxton hicks with my first, but have a TON of them this time.

I guess I'm just over it and feeling wishful and hoping it will end soon. I've been super emotional and irritable, my fuse has been extra short with people the past couple days and I just want to go out and get tattoos and ride some roller coasters already!

I am going to get back to walking on the treadmill soon a few times a week, and during the half of the week that I have my son I usually do a TON of walking around town (2-3+ miles) but otherwise I'm not going to try to evict him. :)

Are you feeling WAY bigger? I am getting new stretchmarks (booooo), I've already hit the weight that I had my first son at (more booooo), my belly is HUGE, I really feel from looking at belly pics from my first that I'm the same size as I was when he was born and I just feel like there isn't ANY room left in there!

And this time around my body seems to be gearing up a lot more. I used evening primrose oil and raspberry leaf tea with my first religiously, but having one, I don't have time to bother with that stuff this time. I never had braxton hicks with my first, but have a TON of them this time.

I guess I'm just over it and feeling wishful and hoping it will end soon. I've been super emotional and irritable, my fuse has been extra short with people the past couple days and I just want to go out and get tattoos and ride some roller coasters already!

I am going to get back to walking on the treadmill soon a few times a week, and during the half of the week that I have my son I usually do a TON of walking around town (2-3+ miles) but otherwise I'm not going to try to evict him. :)

Exactly the same here!!! I'm the size now I was the day I gave birth last time. My bump is huge. I have braxton hicks daily and the bump has dropped already. Everyone around me is thinking I could go at any time!! Knowing me I'll still be waiting at 41 weeks!!!
This baby is much bigger than my last so there is a bit of concern - diet for me to try and halt the baby's growth and yet another GTT booked. Fed up already!

hey girls :) DH and i are good, he was just getting stressed hearing about everything going on in the forums (no names or anything, just generalities). he has a tough time imagining anything going wrong with the little one is all.

Had a growth scan today. Baby measuring about right - but the head is measuring 3 weeks ahead!!! I know I have a big head, but I'm not looking forward to delivering this one... plus I'm worried it's a sign something is wrong with him... arggh always something to worry about. I don't see the doctor to discuss the results until Thursday, I hope he will have answers.

DS1's head was measuring 42 weeks PLUS at 38 weeks - they fudged the measurement because it kept giving them error messages on the screen. his HC was 38.5cm at term - o.u.c.h. - he was a forceps delivery as he went back to back and i was too tired and had contractions that were not as effective as they could have been to get him out without help. but i had a spinal by that stage so didn't feel a thing. ha!

feeling bigger, looking bigger, dropped sooner, SPD worse, heartburn better :dohh:

afm: we have a date for induction due to gestational diabetes (read: his 95th+ centile average size, measuring 38w+ already at 35+2), so i go in on the morning of the 27th may.

funnily enough, i had a feeling from very early on that we wouldn't make june, and guessed a while ago that 27th would be his DOB...

hope everyone is doing well xxx :flower:

I would like to happily announce the birth of my baby girl Cassidy Evelyn Laurel Jane Matthew born Monday at 16:57, weighing 6lb 14 oz. xxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 17
Aw congrats Hazy!! :flower: she is beautiful!!
I'm so excited to see all these little sunflowers! xx

I would like to happily announce the birth of my baby girl Cassidy Evelyn Laurel Jane Matthew born Monday at 16:57, weighing 6lb 14 oz. xxxxx

Congrats! I'd be very interested in reading your birth story if you plan on putting one up soon. She is beautiful! xx

Oh wow congratulations, she's beautiful! And a lovely weight too! Hope u are both doing well xx

Oh goodness she's adorable! Congrats!:flower:

It's crazy to think our babies are coming now. I've got to kick myself in gear and get my house clean and the finishing touches done to the hospital bags and diaper bag.

AFM: I now have a NST every Monday. The SCH I had at 11 weeks was fairly large so they're doing extra monitoring to be safe. He'll be measured again on Monday as well - his belly has been 2 weeks behind for a month now but still growing on the curve. I expect him to be little. I don't expect to make it to 40 weeks I'm thinking 37/38 at the most. Which is just 2/3 weeks away. (ticker is wrong)

Hi girls . I am glad everybody is doing good !
I have been at the hospital since yesterday . I had my regular dr appointment and got diagnosed with preeclampsia . God sent to the hospital right away for monitoring me and the baby and some blood work . All looks good so far so I may be coming home today , but it's not sure yet . They want to schedule induction before I leave the hospital . I am gonna be induced at 37 weeks ( 2 weeks from now ) if nothing else goes wrong before that .
I also have ultrasound scheduled today , to find out if the baby isn't too small , so I am excited to see my baby again after almost 3 months .
We have nothing ready for the baby at home . We bought everything we need , but didn't wash anything or put anything together . DS is still sleeping in the crib I am going to use for the baby .
I don't have hospital bag packed or anything . So I have to do all of it when I get home so it's ready for anytime we need . Hopefully they won't tell me to be on bed rest .

As for the guessing game .
Arrival date I guess may 25th
Weight 8oz

I am gonna find out his weight this afternoon so will see how close am I :D

We have a name finally : Nicholas Luke ;)

Hazy, contratulations! Your little girl is beautiful.
ProudMomma2Be, I hope everything goes right for you and that you can go home.
afm, I had an appointment yesterday to check the size of my cervix (to make sure it hasn't got any shorter) and after a half an hour drive, I was told by the doctor that he just wasn't going to check it and that if I was in labour now they wouldn't stop it, and that he couldn't understand why the other doctor had asked for it.
So I got back home and the midwife came for my weekly visit and said that it was absolutely stupid to get me to go all that way for nothing. So I'm still having to rest, but I actually feel a bit better as the doctor is obviously not worried at this point, even though it would be better to wait just a bit longer.
I have now got everything ready and I am just waiting to see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->