Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Congrats Hazy! Interesting that no boys have been born yet!

Both baby bags are packed, only those clothes are washed yet, still have to do the others. My bag is packed, only need one more pair of pjs then I am set.

Lots of BH today, less movement from babies, should I be worried?

Hmm Boys are stubborn! I don't know if you should be worried but since your having twins i would deff. call your ob just to let them know

Growth scan today at 34+5 shows baby's head measuring 38+3!!! Ouch lol.
Tummy also measuring very big but I still don't think he'll be huge. Nice to know he's growing though! Estimated weight today of 5lb 12 oz x

Growth scan today at 34+5 shows baby's head measuring 38+3!!! Ouch lol.
Tummy also measuring very big but I still don't think he'll be huge. Nice to know he's growing though! Estimated weight today of 5lb 12 oz x

Presumably that's his current weight, rather than a predicted birth weight? I have my last growth scan on Tuesday and am hoping to be told the weight again so I can gauge his growth in the coming weeks.

Yay! The pram has finally arrived! It looks like it probably came whilst the carpenter was here, so it could be signed for - phew! Not opened it yet, but hopefully all is well and our baby boy finally has the means to come home! New (dark) pyjamas have also arrived. Finishing work tomorrow and I'm all excited about moving on to the last stage in this pregnancy, although I am also sad to not be pregnant any more!

Yes his current weight, no idea what they would estimate his birth weight as x

My Zach is now measuring at 6 lbs 13 oz the little chunky monkey! He has gained 1 lbs 13 oz in 3 weeks. I am now at 4 weeks till 40 so he cloud be well into 8 lbs by the time I give birth!

I have another ultrasound scheduled for Monday due to the ammount of fluid I have (now in the 85th percentile). My husband, thinking he is a comedian, asked the doctor if they could just tap it a little if I have too much lol. She said no, but it may cause him to come early along with my fibroid :p

So I picked up the crib today, went to mothercare and chose a Moses basket. My beautiful blanket I ordered and the ringsling are here so that's it now!
My mum pointed out today though that as the boys are going to her and she's a 40 min drive away, just incase I go into labor early or anything happens I should probably have a bag packed for them too! Which I never thought of, so I'm going to get on that over the weekend lol.

Both baby bags are packed, only those clothes are washed yet, still have to do the others. My bag is packed, only need one more pair of pjs then I am set.

Hmm Boys are stubborn! I don't know if you should be worried but since your having twins i would deff. call your ob just to let them know

LOL. They seem to take a long time to move out once they turn 18 too! Guess it's the same in the womb too.

Ibelieveitwill, I thought I read somewhere that it's natural for the movement to slow down a bit as the baby gets bigger since they don't have as much room. It's just when you don't feel them at all is when there is a problem.

So I picked up the crib today, went to mothercare and chose a Moses basket. My beautiful blanket I ordered and the ringsling are here so that's it now!
My mum pointed out today though that as the boys are going to her and she's a 40 min drive away, just incase I go into labor early or anything happens I should probably have a bag packed for them too! Which I never thought of, so I'm going to get on that over the weekend lol.

I thought of this the other day because my little boy will be whisked off to his grandparents when I go into labour so I've packed him a bag today with his pjs, clothes etc in that can just be grabbed when the time comes!

I've packed my lil boys bag as he'll be going to my sisters. I'm going to put a spare key in there too just incase we forget anything! x

Have any of you ladies experienced very sharp pains around and above your belly button....kind of in the middle? It's hard to describe but I've been having these very sharp pains this morning which I didn't have with my first pregnancy. They come and go but are very frequent and quite intense. It can't be stretching as my uterus would already be higher than this?! I was having period pain braxton hicks before this x

Have any of you ladies experienced very sharp pains around and above your belly button....kind of in the middle? It's hard to describe but I've been having these very sharp pains this morning which I didn't have with my first pregnancy. They come and go but are very frequent and quite intense. It can't be stretching as my uterus would already be higher than this?! I was having period pain braxton hicks before this x

Could just be baby hitting a nerve but it doesn't sound like the most normal thing to happen so I'd probably pop to triage and get checked over xx

Hmm no I haven't felt anything like that personally.. If it properly hurts you I would call to speak to someone/get seen. X

Thanx for your replies, it went away after about an hour or so and baby is moving fine so I didn't call but if it comes back then I will. Had lots of braxton hicks today so I guess things are just gearing up for the big day! Luckily I've been able to rest today although I still feel shattered lol x

Ah okay then :) Sometimes they do get into a weird position and it can cause all sorts of bizarre feelings haha.

Ooh BH, good stuff. I haven't really felt any signs except sometimes I get a bit crampy in my lower tummy/back and baby definitely feels head down so that's good, not sure if she is engaging though... first time so I am a bit clueless :haha:

Does anyone know if it's easy to tell the difference between normal pregnancy discharge and parts of your mucus plug? I've been having a bit more discharge lately (sorry for TMI), and today there was a little bit of stringy discharge similar to EWCM. Just wondering if it could be a little bit of my mucus plug?

Does anyone know if it's easy to tell the difference between normal pregnancy discharge and parts of your mucus plug? I've been having a bit more discharge lately (sorry for TMI), and today there was a little bit of stringy discharge similar to EWCM. Just wondering if it could be a little bit of my mucus plug?

I've had the same thing and was wondering about this too! x

Iv been losing plug for a while now, lost a big bit the other day. It's like jelly/snotty/stringy stuff all diff colours. Pretty gross.
It reminds me abit of after dtd and stuff comes back out <_<

Hi everybody - not been on this thread for months, life got hectic! Haven't had chance to read thur' but I hope everybody is ok. Getting nearer now :)

Hi ladies just started my maternity leave, and I'm looking for stuff to do with my time already lol! Got a mw appointment today at 2:50 after not seeing her since 31 weeks... She said I wouldn't need to see her because I had 2 consultants appointments and a growth scan in that time but no ones tested babies heartbeat or felt his position in that time so I'm hoping to hear he's engaged!! My belly dropped rapidly over night a couple of nights ago too :) xx

I went to my dr today for a growth scan and NST. I've been having them weekly for a month or so since Jett's belly was measuring 2 weeks behind. He still is but it's still on the curve so they're not too worried about it. My placenta has some calcification and is showing signs of maturing and my AF is on the low side of normal. He's weighing 5lbs 10oz and seems to be fine. NST looked great.

The dr did offer me an induction though?? Not for today or anything - 1 week before my due date - which they schedule 2 weeks in advance. So I would let them know next week if I wanted to or not. He said if any of the previous issues worsen we might induce sooner but as for now I can schedule for the end of May/1st of June. ??? It kind of threw me off a little and I said I didn't want to be induced.

My 1st DS came on his own at 38+3 and I was kind of hoping Jett would too. However, now that I think about the convenience of planning a birth it's kind of peaked my interest. I could plan my last day of work, have the house cleaned, dogs taken care of, everything ready to go! Is a week early really that terrible? Is an induction that terrible? I've never really thought of it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->