Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Beautiful photo Lego!! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your newest addition!! xx

Congratulations lego! Your children are absolutely gorgeous!

Gorgeous pic if your kids Lego- congrats!

Congrats to all the other mummies too xx

Congratulations to all the new mothers! Wishing you beautiful early days with your snuggly bundles <3

Sending luck to all the lovely ladies left to birth their babies! :D

Ohh Lego I've always admired your beautiful avatar picture of your children, love to see them bigger and with the new baby, what lovely siblings :)

Just have to share this beautiful photo of my 2 little ladies, totally in love!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 14
Hey ladies! Hope everyone is well!

Popping in to update; our little girl, Emily Anne Bishop, arrived on June 18th at 10:06pm weighing 7lbs 8oz and 20 in long via C-section after failed 52+ hour emergency induction for severe preeclampsia. I stayed strong on my wish for a drug free delivery for as long as I could. 12 hours after my water finally broke, I was still only 2cm dilated and 90% effaced and I didnt want to risk baby girl getting an infection so we opted for a c-section. We are both home and doing well. Our little girl is such a blessing! &#9825;

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is well!

Popping in to update; our little girl, Emily Anne Bishop, arrived on June 18th at 10:06pm weighing 7lbs 8oz and 20 in long via C-section after failed 52+ hour emergency induction for severe preeclampsia. I stayed strong on my wish for a drug free delivery for as long as I could. 12 hours after my water finally broke, I was still only 2cm dilated and 90% effaced and I didnt want to risk baby girl getting an infection so we opted for a c-section. We are both home and doing well. Our little girl is such a blessing! &#9825;

Awwww, glad it all worked out in the end. Congrats on your little angel!

OMG jennifer. Your girls are so beautiful!!

Congrats minni. What an ordeal! I'm glad you and your Emily Anne are home and doing well :hugs:.

Congratulations Minni! Sorry it was such an ordeal for you, but I'm glad to hear that you are both well.

Jennifer - that's a lovely picture!

Mummafrog - I love your avatar piccie too!

We had our day 10 check yesterday and J has put on lots of weight and is now 1oz heavier than his birth weight. We've been signed off, and over to the health visitor. It seems like such a milestone and an indication that he's not really a 'newborn' any more. I wish I could keep him like this forever!

Congrats to all the new mommies!!

AFM: Zach is a little over 3 weeks old now, it's crazy how time has flown! He is now 9lbs 5.5 oz (8 lbs 13.2oz at birth). He eats about 6oz every feeding and is starting to be awake a little more after each feeding. He hates sleeping on his back so he has been sleeping in the swing since he came home. I can't believe how much I could love one person like I love him <3

Awwwww, wonderful updates Sizzles and Sassy! Can't wait to join you in the new mom club!

Sorry for the late update. My yellow bump turned......PINK!!!! I have another daughter to love and cherish. Me, DH and DD1 are over the moon with joy and are absolutely obsessed with her :D I went into labour on Friday the 20th of June in the morning at 6.00am and she was born at 5.12pm weighing 8lbs 3oz, just an oz heavier than her big sister was :) il be putting a birth story in announcements soon but for now here's a picture xx

image.jpg

So I was due 28th June. Anya had different ideas and was born 12th, 2 and a half weeks early! Yellow bump turned pink!

Thanks for updating my_first! Congrats on the birth of Anya! :)

Congratulations Zaly and MyFirst! Lovely picture Zaly!

Sorry for the late update. My yellow bump turned......PINK!!!! I have another daughter to love and cherish. Me, DH and DD1 are over the moon with joy and are absolutely obsessed with her :D I went into labour on Friday the 20th of June in the morning at 6.00am and she was born at 5.12pm weighing 8lbs 3oz, just an oz heavier than her big sister was :) il be putting a birth story in announcements soon but for now here's a picture xx

View attachment 778437

Congrats Zaly! She's gorgeous!! :flower::baby:

My little yellow baby bear was in fact a gorgeous little girl! She's just amazing. Born on the 24th at 2.21pm, weighing a teeny 5lb 11oz! She is so small! She was feeding like a champ, but coupled with total lack of sleep (I didn't sleep for a good 24hours due to pain) and me feeling sick and dreading the next feed we have decided to now bottle feed. I am not quite as devastated as I was when I stopped with Josh, but I do feel bad for her as she was doing so so well.

I love her to pieces and her big brother has already taken on protector role for her! Hopefully we'll be going home today - I'm so ready for my own bed! Will update with a pic when we get home as signal sucks and I don't even know if this will post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->