Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Lots of yellow bumps turning pink :) congratulations guys xx

Yes, that's what I thought Lego! Evens things out a bit!

Congratulations Sqwidge!

Thank you confuzion and sizzles :) I agree but I am biased :haha:

Congratulation zaly, my first and sqwidge, yay for more team pink :happydance:

Hello everyone and congratulations to all the new mums.
Anthea is now 4 weeks old. Doesn't time fly.
I have a very good baby who cries very little and I wish you all to be as lucky.
She is now formula fed and she has such a big appetite! I make her bottles which are 30ml more than recommended and she almost finishes them all.
On Monday we will be going for a scan of her hips as I have had treatment for hip defect when I was a baby even though the doctor said that it was something they did with all babies at that time but it is better to be sure.
I hope everyone is doing well.

Haven't been on in awhile.
Congrats to all the new mommies and sending good vibes to the ones still waiting for they're bundles to arrive .
As for me my induction is drawing near. 7am tomorrow morning. So ready but a little nervous.
Will update as soon as I can. So so ready to meet Andrew

Another :yellow: bump turned :pink: here too... On Wednesday 25th June at 40+6 by emcs. I've just posted my birth story on my parenting journal for anyone interested :thumbup:

Thanks for all the support ladies. I hope those still waiting don't have to wait too long now. :hugs:

Congratulations BlaireUK!

Best of luck Jackjack! You'll be fine - induction was fine for me!

Rel - my baby will be having a hip scan at 6-8 weeks; the paediatrician didn't find anything untoward at his newborn checkup, but I had hip dysplasia as a newborn so they have to check for it in him. Fingers crossed he doesn't have it as I dont much fancy the idea of him wearing a brace or whatever it is they do these days.

Hey ladies my yellow bump turned BLUE!! Very shocked as I was convinced it was a girl.

I didn't get my home birth as I was only in labour for 4.5hrs and there were no community midwives available.

Introducing Harry Cole 7lb3oz 27/06/14

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3
Another :yellow: bump turned :pink: here too... On Wednesday 25th June at 40+6 by emcs. I've just posted my birth story on my parenting journal for anyone interested :thumbup:

Thanks for all the support ladies. I hope those still waiting don't have to wait too long now. :hugs:

Hey ladies my yellow bump turned BLUE!! Very shocked as I was convinced it was a girl.

I didn't get my home birth as I was only in labour for 4.5hrs and there were no community midwives available.

Introducing Harry Cole 7lb3oz 27/06/14

Congrats ladies!! I will check out your birth story blaire and beautiful picture ladyluck! Harry is adorable!

Congrats new mamas!! I hope some of that labor dust falls on me!

AFM, I'm overdue now and unfortunately I'm looking at an induction next Tuesday if baby doesn't come before then! :nope: The fourth of July is throwing everything off and I really, really don't want to be induced! Please send out some good vibes for me that my little man makes his appearance this weekend!! The only signs I've been having so far are increased BH contractions, cramping, and I lost a little plug today. I was only 1 centimeter dilated at my appointment yesterday morning :dohh:

Sending you tons of good vibes 1babydreamer. Hope baby comes on his own before tuesday :hugs:.

Thank you so much confuzion!! I'm getting nervous!! :blush:

And huge congrats to you Hun! I just saw your ticker!! :happydance:

I'm late updating, but Roman Chase was born on June 17! Seven lbs, 13 oz, and 21 inches long. It was a forceps delivery because the cord was around his neck, so that was stressful, but all is well! Congrats to everyone else and best wishes to everyone still waiting!!

Attachments

• Roman.jpg
    Roman.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
Well I am back in the hospital with Postpartum Endometritis..I got transferred to a big hospital via EMS last night they are pumping me full of antibiotics (7 bags) & this morning my white blood count was still 20.7 but they said that hopefully it will have gone down more & i can go home in the morning but im not getting excited.

Congrats liz! Roman is so adorable!!

I'm sorry kayla that sounds awful. I hope it goes down and you are able to go home soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->