Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Hi ladies, still here and still pregnant. 40+1 today and feeling fed up. I didn't expect to go over, my dd came a day before her due date so was expecting this one to come a bit earlier. Just goes to show it's true what they say, every pregnancy really is different and you never know what to expect. I have a midwife appointment tomorrow where I think il be offered a sweep so il probably take it if possible.

Good luck to all the ladies still waiting and congrats to all the mummies, your little bundles are just gorgeous :) xx

I am 39 weeks today went to the doctor the other day and i was 3cm dialated & 70% effaced.. I am due for Induction in 2 days! im getting kinda nervous.

Baby freddy arrived last night (18th) at 21:50.
I was given a pessary in the morning as I was only 1cm dilated and still quite long. After 6 hours my contractions were 2 mins apart but not extremely painful.....yet.
I was 2cm at this point. Contractions kept coming quickly and getting more intense and was 4cm at 8pm and finally in established labour. Started on the gas and air and by 9pm was 7 cm even though I felt almost ready to push. 50 minutes later he wa born after only 5 minutes of pushing. Had a small issue with blood loss but that seems to have resolved. Definitely more painful than my first birth although only 1hour 50 minutes long! Baby freddy weighed 8lbs 9.5oz and is absolutely perfect. We are over the moon and can't wait to introduce him to his big brother xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 10
Congratulations Frizzabelle!! :D

AFM-Woke up to a wet spot when I went to go to the washroom in the night & started having some strong BH! Hoping to keep things going so I'm up on my birthing ball and might take a bath to see where that takes these contractions. Wish me luck!!

Good luck 2Pups4Kids! Sounds promising!

Congrats frizabelle - glad everything went well for you. Freddy is so cute!

AFM - it's my due date... no signs of anything yet. DH has been trying to talk baby into coming out, but he seems pretty comfy in there!

Thanks! So far I'm just having mild contractions lasting around 40 seconds every 5 mins. Hoping things ramp up and don't fizzle!! :)

Congrats frizabelle xxx

Have my pre-op this morning. Slightly nervous now!

Congratulations Frizz, Rainbow, Trinity and anyone else I've missed!

To those ladies still waiting, hang on in there - it's SO worth it! And if you're due to be induced, don't fret; I actually found it to be a positive experience, despite not being at all what I'd hoped for originally.

It seems really weird reading about all these babies who haven't yet been born, or reading the birth announcements which have now superceded mine! I feel like my little one is growing up too fast already (he'll be 6 days old tomorrow) - insane! :cry:

Well tomorrow is my big day! Been having contractions all day today and a major clean out! Kinda wanting to head to the hospital right now but i also want my steak dinner tonight :)

congratulations to all the new babies and their mommies!

my little boy is here- Coleman Wade was born 12:42 pm on 6/18/14. he was 7 lbs 6 oz. we are so in love! he is just perfect.

it was a lovely journey with you all! I didn't post often but read faithfully along the way. enjoy the June Sunflowers!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1
Congratulations justagirl! He is gorgeous!!!

Sizzles - I know exactly what you mean. We were one of the first despite not being due until the 10th and Lewis is now 4 weeks old already!

Congratulations justagirl! He's adorable :)

Good luck tomorrow kayla!

Congratulations Mamas!! These June babies are just lovely!!

I'm 39 weeks today and I have an appt. tomorrow to see if I've got anything going on :haha:. Not feeling too optimistic about and early bird :winkwink:

My third 41 weeker is well and truly too comfortable. Induction Monday is looking likely.

Congratulations justagirl he is gorgeous!! :)

Good luck Kayla!!

Can't believe we are nearing the end of June already, only seems like yesterday it was late sept/Early oct and we were all just joining this group!

Congrats Justagirl! X

My pre-op went well yesterday and I'm scheduled to go into theatre at 1pm on Tuesday, assuming no emergencies bump me!

So after a very quick induction and a little under 4 hours of labor at 12:49 pm Ryder made his way into the world weighing 6 pounds 6 oz & 20" long :) I'll post my full story later on! I have a 1st degree tear though again :cry: We are so in love with this little boy (even his older brother was kissing on him) :happydance:

Attachments

• Introducing Ryder.jpg
    Introducing Ryder.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 12
Aw yay! Congratulations Kayla!!! Amazing newborn pic. I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->