Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Congrats Kayla! He's beautiful!

AFM, still at zero station with nothing going on! Baby boy is going to be late for his birthday party I think ;)

It's been a little quiet in here today. Hope the mommies still waiting are off having those babies!

My baby boy was born yesterday, 22nd June! Long 32 hour labor, but managed with no epidural. We are healthy and recovering, enjoying being pampered in the hospital :)

Congrats Ella xx

My section is tomorrow at 1pm, assuming no emergencies bump me. We've put the car seat in the car and we're pretty much sorted. Just the house that's a mess! Last wall being knocked out today so dustiness should pretty much be gone by the time we get home!

My yellow bump turned pink :):) gave birth on fri 20th at 1.14pm. Very quick labour, was already fully dilated when I got to hospital and gave birth an hour later. Was everything I could have hoped for compared to my first birth. Managed on gas and air and gave birth standing up. Was no time for any other drugs.
She was 7lb15 and 4 days overdue.
We are just getting used to being a family of 4. My son is being very clingy but each day is a little happier and think he is getting used to the new arrival - Evie Jessica :):):)
Breastfeeding well but sooo often every 30 mins to an hour at night!!
Congrats to all you other mummies

Ahh congrats Ella and catty!!
Catty, I hear ya with the breastfeeding, my boy wants it all the time too!! x

Congratulations to the newest mummies! Best of luck to those still waiting!

https://i58.tinypic.com/ek2b5t.jpg

Harrison was born on June 22nd at 4.19am. He was 8 lb 8 oz and is absolutely perfect!

My waters started leaking at 10 am on the 21st but the doctor at the hospital didn't believe me. Contractions started at 11pm. 2 minutes apart and manageable. I was 2cm still at 1am, 4am I decided I needed to push and at 4.19 he was here. I laboured in my back so it was painful compared to my second but I still managed to keep in control with a little help from back massage (can't believe how much a massage relieved the pain!)

Harrison was born on June 22nd at 4.19am. He was 8 lb 8 oz and is absolutely perfect!

My waters started leaking at 10 am on t
he 21st but the doctor at the hospital didn't believe me. Contractions started at 11pm. 2 minutes apart and manageable. I was 2cm still at 1am, 4am I decided I needed to push and at 4.19 he was here. I laboured in my back so it was painful compared to my second but I still managed to keep in control with a little help from back massage (can't believe how much a massage relieved the pain!)
Aww i love this pic, congrats!! What are your other children called? X

My waters started leaking at 10 am on t
he 21st but the doctor at the hospital didn't believe me. Contractions started at 11pm. 2 minutes apart and manageable. I was 2cm still at 1am, 4am I decided I needed to push and at 4.19 he was here. I laboured in my back so it was painful compared to my second but I still managed to keep in control with a little help from back massage (can't believe how much a massage relieved the pain!)
Aww i love this pic, congrats!! What are your other children called? X

Caitlyn and Oliver x

Congratulations Lego - he is beautiful and that's a lovely pic of him with his brother and sister. Exact same weight as my son was too :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->