Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Good Monday morning ladies, back to work for me. Is anyone having any symptoms yet? So far I am still pretty much symptom free which worries me. I still have cramping, very very light nausea, my bowels appear to be slowing down, and fatigue. I feel like I should be more sick by now. Just curious how everyone else is doing?

Sticky beans to everyone :dust:

I've only got slight cramping and fatigue, with my 1st pregnancy I had no symptoms atall, I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 8 weeks. Then I s had no sickness, sore boobs or anything like that. So it's completely normal if you don't! You might be on of the lucky ones!! :)

due june 8th, pending 12w scan confirmation, as my cycles are all over the place!

congrats ladies <3

Congratulations :flower:

Good Monday morning ladies, back to work for me. Is anyone having any symptoms yet? So far I am still pretty much symptom free which worries me. I still have cramping, very very light nausea, my bowels appear to be slowing down, and fatigue. I feel like I should be more sick by now. Just curious how everyone else is doing?

I've only got slight cramping and fatigue, with my 1st pregnancy I had no symptoms atall, I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 8 weeks. Then I s had no sickness, sore boobs or anything like that. So it's completely normal if you don't! You might be on of the lucky ones!! :)

due june 8th, pending 12w scan confirmation, as my cycles are all over the place!

congrats ladies <3

Congratulations! My symptoms, slight af cramps that come and go, hips are starting to hurt! I wonder if my pelvis is stretching already! lol My bowels also were slowed down but if I eat fibrous foods or oatmeal it helps a lot. and LOTS of water!!! nipples are sore to touch, shooting pains occasionally in boobs, frequent urination, was having constant back ache but it is not so bad anymore. ovary pains occasionally, and was having nausea but not so bad the past few days. I do, though, HAVE to take a nap around the same time every day! Even my husband says "About that time now?" when he notices me slowing down and just sitting there staring into space. lol I keep taking preg test to make sure my line continues to get darker! I have my first scan scheduled for next Monday. I would be 5 wks 6 days. Sorry for the novel!

Not many symptoms here. I'd probably be freaking out if my test this morning at 14 DPO had not satisfied me. I think line is as dark as it gets and I'm officially going to stop testing! Lol.

10, 12,14 DPO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 8
Not many symptoms here. I'd probably be freaking out if my test this morning at 14 DPO had not satisfied me. I think times as dark as it gets and I'm officially going to stop testing! Lol.

10, 12,14 DPO

those look Wonderful!!!!!! :happydance:

So we called this the new midwifery place this morning and after only speaking to the receptionist we realized this is not the place for us. Told her we wanted to come in earlier than 8 weeks for bloodwork because I miscarried around 8 weeks last time and we want to know where my progesterone is at and she was making like because I was new that they couldn't do that for me. So we're sticking with the old place even if it is a bit out of the way.

My first appointment is officially set for October 10th so next Thursday at 1 woot!

Not many symptoms here. I'd probably be freaking out if my test this morning at 14 DPO had not satisfied me. I think line is as dark as it gets and I'm officially going to stop testing! Lol.

10, 12,14 DPO

Beautiful lines!!! :happydance:

Those are great lines Confuzion! I took a digi today and it said PREGNANT. I have one more and I'll pee on it in a few days just because I want too, but I'm officially done testing. lol

I have blood work on Wednesday and my 1st OB appointment on the 29th. It's going to be a very very long month!

congrats ladies <3

Congratulations! My symptoms, slight af cramps that come and go, hips are starting to hurt! I wonder if my pelvis is stretching already! lol My bowels also were slowed down but if I eat fibrous foods or oatmeal it helps a lot. and LOTS of water!!! nipples are sore to touch, shooting pains occasionally in boobs, frequent urination, was having constant back ache but it is not so bad anymore. ovary pains occasionally, and was having nausea but not so bad the past few days. I do, though, HAVE to take a nap around the same time every day! Even my husband says "About that time now?" when he notices me slowing down and just sitting there staring into space. lol I keep taking preg test to make sure my line continues to get darker! I have my first scan scheduled for next Monday. I would be 5 wks 6 days. Sorry for the novel!

Yours symptoms sound quite a bit like mine. I think my SPD has started to kick in, which is already quite painful! I wish my first scan was so soon, I have to wait till I'm 6+5wks :(

Can I ask how do your ovary pains feel like?

Those are great lines Confuzion! I took a digi today and it said PREGNANT. I have one more and I'll pee on it in a few days just because I want too, but I'm officially done testing. lol

I have blood work on Wednesday and my 1st OB appointment on the 29th. It's going to be a very very long month!

Congratulations!!!! :happydance:

I'd like to join. My due date should be June 4.

I have an early scan coming up next Monday and I'm sooooo nervous. This is my second child and I had forgotten how nerve wracking the first tri can be!

I'd like to join. My due date should be June 4.

I have an early scan coming up next Monday and I'm sooooo nervous. This is my second child and I had forgotten how nerve wracking the first tri can be!

Congratulations!! :D

I've had some mild aching in my left ovary from time to time. I have no idea why I'd be having it at this point.

I can quite tell with mine if its my ovary's or not but I have all sorts of twinges going on at the moment. With my dd I was symptomless and I was with my ectopic but this time is completely different so now I'm extra weary about every tug, ache, pull and poke.

I've had some mild aching in my left ovary from time to time. I have no idea why I'd be having it at this point.

I can quite tell with mine if its my ovary's or not but I have all sorts of twinges going on at the moment. With my dd I was symptomless and I was with my ectopic but this time is completely different so now I'm extra weary about every tug, ache, pull and poke.

It's probably just a normal pregnancy twinge. I was obsessing about ectopics for a time, but then my betas came back really high and doubling so that put my mind at ease about that.

congrats ladies <3

Yours symptoms sound quite a bit like mine. I think my SPD has started to kick in, which is already quite painful! I wish my first scan was so soon, I have to wait till I'm 6+5wks :(

Hi! my ovary pain sort of feels like throbbing that sometimes shoots pain down my legs to my feet. it's SOOOO weird!!! sometimes it just stays throbbing in that area.

It's probably just a normal pregnancy twinge. I was obsessing about ectopics for a time, but then my betas came back really high and doubling so that put my mind at ease about that.

That's good, did you ask for them to be done or did they just go ahead with betas as part of their checks for you? I haven't had anything but a scan booked but it feels like a lifetime considering my worries and the fact I will nearly be 7wks.

That's good, did you ask for them to be done or did they just go ahead with betas as part of their checks for you? I haven't had anything but a scan booked but it feels like a lifetime considering my worries and the fact I will nearly be 7wks.

I asked for them to be done. I had consulted with an RE and had had an HSG, which showed that my right tube was possibly blocked. My RE told me if I ever got pregnant to get checked out to be sure it wasn't ectopic. Although we got pregnant after we stopped going to the RE, I still decided to go ahead and have them do the betas and early scans for my peace of mind.

I asked for them to be done. I had consulted with an RE and had had an HSG, which showed that my right tube was possibly blocked. My RE told me if I ever got pregnant to get checked out to be sure it wasn't ectopic. Although we got pregnant after we stopped going to the RE, I still decided to go ahead and have them do the betas and early scans for my peace of mind.

That's good, we don't get much of a choice here. No one really discussed with us what or why it happened last time and once I miscarried they were just like give it two months then try again but I was far too scared to till now. Even now they are like just wait and see but I am really struggling to keep positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->