Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

My sister wasn't sick with either of her girls x

They say if you have a girl your likely to have more morning sickness aren't you?

Well with lily I had no sickness atall, and this time round I'm so ill!! Wonder if I'm having a boy? Or just another girl and the sickness means nothing? Lol!

I have heard it the other way . More sickness better chance for a boy ...:shrug:
But my sister was sick a lot ( vomited )her whole pregnancy and she has a girl, than my friend wasn't sick and had a girl , another friend was sick( vomited ) a lot and has a girl .
I felt sick with my boy but never vomited . :shrug:

So I guess you never know . Also they say u r suppose to crave sweet with a girl and salty with a boy and I was craving sweet only with my boy and this time not at all :shrug:

I also hear a lot of stories where women had the same symptoms with different gender babies ...

I am confused :haha::wacko:

I had textbook pregnancies, girl was sickness and sweet cravings, I still thought she was a boy though. Oliver was hardly any sickness at all and I could have died for bacon! This time is a mixture of both, this baby has completely thrown me. I thought I would know for sure this time lol

May be it's boy and a girl this time :baby::baby: :haha:

I think it's all just a bit of fun really! It will be interesting to see in a few months what we're all having! X

I had textbook pregnancies, girl was sickness and sweet cravings, I still thought she was a boy though. Oliver was hardly any sickness at all and I could have died for bacon! This time is a mixture of both, this baby has completely thrown me. I thought I would know for sure this time lol

You laugh but going by my sons double crown a lot of people are saying twins this time lol!!

Maybe were all having twins :haha:

I craved ice cubes with Lily, glass after glass full of them! that was it! My iron ended up being low and I had to be put on iron tablets. Apparently that's why women crave ice cubes, worked for me but could just be coincidence!

They should do 16 week gender scans on the NHS. I paid for a private one with Oliver, I couldn't wait lol. I think we have almost decided to stay team yellow this time... Ah x

You laugh but going by my sons double crown a lot of people are saying twins this time lol!!

I guess will see later :baby::baby::haha:
That's what I was saying to my OH ... This is suppose to be our last child because we don't want more than 3 ( don't think we could handle it ) . So I was like ... What if it's twins or better ... Triplets :baby::baby::baby::haha:

If anyone's interest in the crown theory, the theory is if the baby before has a centred crown you will have a boy, but if it is to the side you will have a girl. My son has a double crown lolx

They told me at my doctors that unless they think something is wrong they don't do scans ...
I had plenty of them with my son ... Every month and last month of pregnancy every week.
Had more picture of him before he was born than I have pictures of myself when I was little :D

I think we're going to have a gender scan at 16 weeks too this time! Never had one with lily but really want one this time!

If anyone's interest in the crown theory, the theory is if the baby before has a centred crown you will have a boy, but if it is to the side you will have a girl. My son has a double crown lolx

What's a crown :shrug:
Sorry English is my second language :haha:

The little round bit at the back of your head that decides which way your hair lays? Let me find a picture lol x

The little round bit at the back of your head that decides which way your hair lays? Let me find a picture lol x

Oh I know what you mean now . But I am not sure I have to wait for my son to wake up and look really close since he has barely any hair :haha:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/joeyann/POTD%202/IMG_4844w.jpg

double crown x

My daughter has a centre one and I have a boy!

But again like everything I don't think it is fool proof, if it was it would be much more widespread news lol x

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/joeyann/POTD%202/IMG_4844w.jpg

double crown x

Twins ?:haha:
I still have no idea how centered crown should look like ... Is it suppose to be in center of the head ?
And side crown is when is more to one side of the head ? :shrug::haha:

I think my son has it right in the middle ... Does it mean boy ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->