Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I had a very early miscarriage today at 4+5. Congrats to all...

I probably could, but after all the early scans with my other two I'm reluctant lol. My daughter wasn't even a fetal pole at 6 weeks, which drove me insane. I don't think there is anything wrong, I just happened to mention it to my mum and now she has planted the seed in my brain I'm totally over thinking it :( No pain in my shoulder, no bleeding, not even spotting x

Not to make you worry but I would still get it checked out for peace of mind. My last pregnancy was ectopic and I was asymptomatic like my pregnancy with dd. If I had not gone to the doctors with what I thought might of been a water infection it would of never had been noticed till it was too late. Lucky enough for me, my body naturally miscarried it, meaning I kept my tube but it could of been so different. As for shoulder pain that only occurs once the tube had already ruptured and the adominable cavity fills with blood. I doubt that it is a ectopic as it does sound like normal pregnancy pinches etc but I thought I would just mention that you don't always need to have certain symptoms as everyone is different and sometimes rare cases of things like in my case can happen. x

Leinzlove, :hugs::hugs::hugs: So sorry.

LegoHouse, I think Hazybaby is right, but another thing I forgot about is it could be is pain from the corpus luteum cyst. When I went in for my last scan they looked at my ovaries and determined that I ovulated from my left side. I had felt some twinges and weird little pains and aches on that side. The sonographer said if I felt pain in that area it was probably from the cyst and that it should go away in a few weeks.

Can I join you ladies? I am VERY caustiously pregnant after my miscarriage and D&C Sept 12th. Really hoping this is my rainbow!! By my dates, my EDD would be June 23rd. My first appointment is Oct 30th.

As far as pains go, has anyone else had a little shooty pain behind their pubic bone? More towards the right side? My mum keeps saying ectopic and I need to go to the hospital, but it hardly ever happens, and I feel OK? x

I am having those !
I was also worried but I don't have them all the time , just here and ther . They are pretty uncomfortable and sometimes quite painful but I think if it's not there all the time it's nothing to be worries about :winkwink:

Did anyone use Chinese gender prediction with their previous children and it was right ?

Can I join you ladies? I am VERY caustiously pregnant after my miscarriage and D&C Sept 12th. Really hoping this is my rainbow!! By my dates, my EDD would be June 23rd. My first appointment is Oct 30th.

Welcome mini and congrats!

Welcome minni! Hope this is your rainbow xxx

Leinzlove - sorry sorry to hear Hun xx :hugs: :hugs:

Welcome and congrats Minnie!

ProudMomma - I'm pretty sure the Chinese gender prediction was incorrect for my son. I'll check to see what it's predicting this time and if I can, I'll recheck ds :)

The Chinese gender chart was wrong for me until I learnt to convert my age to lunar age, then it was correct both times x

Wrong for me with ds. I used one that converted my lunar age. This one:

https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm

But I was also just reading this on a different website:

Not all charts are the same though and they often provide a different gender prediction. So at the risk of stating the obvious, if the charts are inconsistent, then how accurate can they be?

In the 700 years since the chart was reputed to have been found, there have just been too many evolutions and versions. These have now reached the point where any accuracy, if indeed it ever existed, has been filtered out.

It's still fun tho! :) this time it's saying :pink: for us xx

Leinzlove I'm so sorry :hugs: xxx

Such a shame a lot of us aren't feeling well! I ending up ringing my doctor who told me to go to AnE to be checked out, turns out I was very dehydrated, everything else seemed fine and they have gave me some fluid sachets to help replace all the salts, fluid etc that I've lost whilst being poorly. I get to take a few days off work so it's not all bad! Just wish It was better circumstances. So glad I rang up in the end thanks for your advice girls. The blood was also caused by the Diarrhoea.

Hoping to feel back to normal in a few days :)

Hope everyone is ok apart from all the sickness we seem to be having!! :flower:

Leinzlove - I'm so sorry for your loss.

This is a very self-absorbed post from me after a nasty few days, so apologies!

On Wednesday morning I woke up feeling fine, but within half an hour started getting pain on the right hand side of my abdomen; not severe, but constant. I went on NHS direct and answered the Qs, which told me to go straight to A&E! OR I could ring 111, so I did that and answered all their Qs and they told me to get an urgent GP appointment within 2 hours, so I did that. I felt marginally worse by this time, not helped by having to wait 35 minutes in the waiting room as they were running behind. He took my temperature and BP, felt my abdomen and asked more Qs, then called the EPU to book me in to be seen by them urgently. At this point everything was pointing towards an ectopic pregnancy and I was really scared! I got home and rang hubby to come home from work to drive me in (I now felt much worse and the hospital is 30 mins drive away - down a motorway!) He must have dropped everything because he arrived sooner than I thought, though still not soon enough for me not to have thought about calling an ambulance as I was now doubled up. I felt nauseous too, so sat in the car with a bucket between my legs! OH drove VERY fast I think, then we had the LONG walk along corridors to get to EPU. We were over half an hour early for a scheduled urgent appointment, but when they saw me they said they'd scan me next. I had an abdominal scan and she seemed to take lots of measurements, then an internal scan - more measurements taken. This was all so painful, I spent the whole time with my arm across my face, wincing! She then said she wanted to scan to look for fluid in the wrong places so another U/S of just around my lower rib-cage, at which point I realised they probably hadn't found an ectopic pregnancy.
Scanning done, we were taken to the next room to wait for the Sister. Cue me feeling sick. OH produced a kidney dish and I promptly threw up, just as the Sister arrived. She took it away and no sooner was the dish replaced, I threw up again! At 6+1, they said they could see an embryo measuring 5+2 and the beginnings of a yolk sack conducive with pregnancy. They also found I had fluid in my cavity (not sure which cavity!) and an enlarged right ovary, so the diagnosis with OHSS (those of you not familiar with the term, it's caused by the stimulation of IVF drugs). They didn't seem particularly bothered by the small measurements of my baby, but I wasn't really in a position to question it much and I think OH's priority was me.
I was prescribed cocodamol for the pain and cyclozine for the sickness (which carried on until into that night, but not since) and sent home to rest.
I have done A LOT of resting! I've been in bed for 75% of the time over the last 3 days, and when I've been 'up' I've pretty much sat at the computer or lounged in front of the TV, so not very active at all! I've been signed off work for 2 weeks too.

So that's where I'm at at the moment. Definitely on the mend with the OHSS and hoping and praying that my little one puts on some growth ready for my scheduled early scan (due to IVF) in 11 days time. I'd be glad to hear of any experiences of people measuring small at early scans, although I realise for many people it's because they can't be certain of ov dates, whereas with IVF, those dates are very clear! I've read it's reasonably common, though they tend to state a margin of 5 days either way and I'm slightly bothered by the fact that mine was 6 days. They didn't mention a heartbeat either, but at 6+1 I realise it can still be early days, so fingers crossed all is well! [-o<

Congratulations to those of you who have had BFPs in the last few days or who have had successful scans.

Leinzlove - I'm so sorry for your loss.

This is a very self-absorbed post from me after a nasty few days, so apologies!

On Wednesday morning I woke up feeling fine, but within half an hour started getting pain on the right hand side of my abdomen; not severe, but constant. I went on NHS direct and answered the Qs, which told me to go straight to A&E! OR I could ring 111, so I did that and answered all their Qs and they told me to get an urgent GP appointment within 2 hours, so I did that. I felt marginally worse by this time, not helped by having to wait 35 minutes in the waiting room as they were running behind. He took my temperature and BP, felt my abdomen and asked more Qs, then called the EPU to book me in to be seen by them urgently. At this point everything was pointing towards an ectopic pregnancy and I was really scared! I got home and rang hubby to come home from work to drive me in (I now felt much worse and the hospital is 30 mins drive away - down a motorway!) He must have dropped everything because he arrived sooner than I thought, though still not soon enough for me not to have thought about calling an ambulance as I was now doubled up. I felt nauseous too, so sat in the car with a bucket between my legs! OH drove VERY fast I think, then we had the LONG walk along corridors to get to EPU. We were over half an hour early for a scheduled urgent appointment, but when they saw me they said they'd scan me next. I had an abdominal scan and she seemed to take lots of measurements, then an internal scan - more measurements taken. This was all so painful, I spent the whole time with my arm across my face, wincing! She then said she wanted to scan to look for fluid in the wrong places so another U/S of just around my lower rib-cage, at which point I realised they probably hadn't found an ectopic pregnancy.
Scanning done, we were taken to the next room to wait for the Sister. Cue me feeling sick. OH produced a kidney dish and I promptly threw up, just as the Sister arrived. She took it away and no sooner was the dish replaced, I threw up again! At 6+1, they said they could see an embryo measuring 5+2 and the beginnings of a yolk sack conducive with pregnancy. They also found I had fluid in my cavity (not sure which cavity!) and an enlarged right ovary, so the diagnosis with OHSS (those of you not familiar with the term, it's caused by the stimulation of IVF drugs). They didn't seem particularly bothered by the small measurements of my baby, but I wasn't really in a position to question it much and I think OH's priority was me.
I was prescribed cocodamol for the pain and cyclozine for the sickness (which carried on until into that night, but not since) and sent home to rest.
I have done A LOT of resting! I've been in bed for 75% of the time over the last 3 days, and when I've been 'up' I've pretty much sat at the computer or lounged in front of the TV, so not very active at all! I've been signed off work for 2 weeks too.

So that's where I'm at at the moment. Definitely on the mend with the OHSS and hoping and praying that my little one puts on some growth ready for my scheduled early scan (due to IVF) in 11 days time. I'd be glad to hear of any experiences of people measuring small at early scans, although I realise for many people it's because they can't be certain of ov dates, whereas with IVF, those dates are very clear! I've read it's reasonably common, though they tend to state a margin of 5 days either way and I'm slightly bothered by the fact that mine was 6 days. They didn't mention a heartbeat either, but at 6+1 I realise it can still be early days, so fingers crossed all is well! [-o<

Congratulations to those of you who have had BFPs in the last few days or who have had successful scans.

That's sounds really traumatic hun :hugs: I hope you are feeling better soon. With my last pregnancy I was scanned 5 times before 12 weeks and each time I was measured I was bang on, but the 3rd scan was done was by a different tech and she measured me 4 days less! The next scan I was back to what I should've been. I was so scared in between that scan because of measuring small! But at this point everything is so small just measuring 1mm out can make a big difference! So try not to worry, everything is in the right place and your scan should come around soon xx

Sizzles what a scare you had!! You are only a little over six weeks so it's too early to get worried. I had my first scan at 6 weeks 1 day and the sonographer told me before we even started that if we didn't see a heartbeat not to worry because it was too early. Hopefully everything will be right on track next time.
The doctors aren't worried so neither should you! Hope you recover well from the OHSS

Jenniferannex, so glad the bleeding was due to the diarrhea. You must be so relieved. Hope you get back to normal soon!

Haylee, thanks for posting that explanation. I never understood why different sites would give different predictions based on the same numbers. For my dd, the calculators were all wrong, even the ones that used lunar age. I put in my dates for dd for the one you posted and again it said "boy". It's saying my current little peanut is a girl so I'm wondering if that means I"m actually having a boy since it was wrong last time!

Hi Ladies :flower:

Can I join you?

I am due baby Number 3 on the 27th June 2014 :happydance:

Very happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79