Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Sizzls measuring 5 weeks at 6 weeks is extremely common x

Sizzles : what a horrible experience . I hope everything turns up great !

I am glad that Chinese gender prediction is not really accurate :D . It says boy both ways for me ( with regular age and with lunar age ) . I also think it's a boy but I hope it's s girl ;) . I would like to have little girl so bad . I feel like I would not be complete without my baby girl .
Of course if it's a boy I will love him more than anything but something would be kissing for me in our family if you know what I am trying to say .
And we definitely don't want a third child .
I hope everybody is doing great . I feel the same . Nausea here and there ( without running to the bathroom ) and very tired but that's it .

Ah I know what you mean. I was desperate for Oliver to be a boy x

Thank you Cali :flower: I am very relieved!

Sizzles :hugs: hope everything turns out ok!!

Welcome pinga and congrats!! :happydance:

https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

This is the one that's right for my two. It says I'm having a girl this time x

Wait that makes no sense. It says I conceived this baby in January :wacko:

Ohh it says the Chinese lunar month which we concueved was jan, just like it says my Chinese lunar age is 26 when I'm 23, so it's their Chinese way of doing it isn't it?

But anyway, mine says boy :D

Welcome pinga!!!!

Proudmama I am really hoping you get a girl. I can totally understand being grateful for your little boy, but at the same time still wanting a girl. It's definitely possible to feel two different emotions at the same time. My bestie's sister wanted a girl really bad. She already had a boy and when she found out her second child was a boy, she broke down crying at her scan. She convinced her hubby to try again for a third time on the condition she get her tubes tied afterward, and again it was a boy. She loves those boys to death, but I know that a part of her will always be yearning for that girl she never had.

Also my dh is the youngest of seven boys--the result of my MIL trying for that girl. She now as a ton of granddaughters though.

My MIL had 3 girls and then my OH. I think she was brave to try again after 3 girls LOL

Welcome Pinga!

Obviously I have two boys and this is our last baby so of course id like a little girl. But equally I love both my boys and wouldn't mind at all of we did have another boy. I already look at it like that! I'll probably get a grand daughter if I don't get a daughter so it's not the end of the world. After all the boys toys and clothes though it would be lovely to do the pink thing!

hi sunflowers! i'd love to join - just got my first BFP yesterday and confirmed it with a digi today. i am trying to be cautiously excited but really i am SO VERY EXCITED as i've looked forward to this day my whole life. really hoping this sticks.

based on my lmp, my edd will be june 26th.

and the best part is, my sweet husband has been at work since yesterday morning - he's coming home in a few hours and i can't wait to tell him. he'll be exhausted but i can't wait!! he will be thrilled too.

Congratulations justagirl2 and anyone else I've missed! :)

I can't stop eating nacho's. I just had a whole plate and I want more. I'm not sure if I'm thinking that's a boy or girl craving. I craved tomato's with Caitlyn, so salsa... but the nacho's are really salty, and I couldn't stand cheese with Caitlyn........... With Oliver I just wanted bacon the whole time but I don't want bacon this time at all lol!! It's early days.... maybe I just love nacho's and I'm using craving as an excuse to eat them all the time :rofl:

You have no idea girls how relived I am to hear I am not alone . I feel so bad for having gender preferation ...
I even feel much calmer this pregnancy . Like not that crazy exited . I hope it's not because I think it's a boy ...
With my son I was sure it's a girl so may be this time when I am sure it's a boy it's going to be a girl . Everywhere we go I keep looking at girly stuff and want to buy some . I can't wait to find out what we having .
It feels like everyone around me is having or already have girls ...
And on top of it my OH has a boy from previous relationship so I keep thinking ... Why should I be this lucky .
I am sure I am gonna calm down once I know what we having . I just hope I am not gonna be sad if it's a boy .
I am so mad at myself right now . I have to start thinking about something else . So many women want a child and cannot have them and I got blessed with second one and I am complaining ... Someone slap me please !

They say if you have a girl your likely to have more morning sickness aren't you?

Well with lily I had no sickness atall, and this time round I'm so ill!! Wonder if I'm having a boy? Or just another girl and the sickness means nothing? Lol!

I had textbook pregnancies, girl was sickness and sweet cravings, I still thought she was a boy though. Oliver was hardly any sickness at all and I could have died for bacon! This time is a mixture of both, this baby has completely thrown me. I thought I would know for sure this time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->