Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I'm hoping that it just counts as to the side and it's a girl :rofl:

All this crown business is no good for a first baby prediction though is it?!

Yes, middle = boy, side = girl x

I don't need scan anymore :haha:
No sickness = boy
Craving salty = boy
Center crown = boy
Chinese gender prediction = boy
What I think /feel = boy

Should I still be ignoring all the signs ? :haha::haha::haha:

Legohouse - May be it means two girls :baby: :baby::flower:

:rofl: you never know, my sister wasn't sick with her girls x

I also wasn't sick with my daughter! I guess we will all have to wait!

I don't even have an incline on what I think I'm having, with Lily I had such a gut feeling she was a boy. Even when they told me girl I didn't believe them, when she was born first thing I asked was is it a girl? :haha:

Lol loving all the gender prediction talk. My preference is for a boy as my first, but I wouldn't be too disappointed if it was a girl. All of my sisters as well as my mom had girls before they had boys so I'm thinking I may predestined for a girl.

Crown theory definitely has no relevance to me unfortunately. The chinese gender predictor said boy but who knows :shrug: guess we'll have to see if it works for me.

The baby centre Chinese gender predictor said boy for me but all the other ones say girl :shrug:

Ill stick with that one then :D it would be nice to have a boy but either way I'd be happy :)

hi sunflowers! i'd love to join - just got my first BFP yesterday and confirmed it with a digi today. i am trying to be cautiously excited but really i am SO VERY EXCITED as i've looked forward to this day my whole life. really hoping this sticks.

based on my lmp, my edd will be june 26th.

and the best part is, my sweet husband has been at work since yesterday morning - he's coming home in a few hours and i can't wait to tell him. he'll be exhausted but i can't wait!! he will be thrilled too.

Welcome and congrats!! Hope your husband overcame his exhaustion to be appropriately excited :haha:!

Hi Ladies :flower:

Can I join you?

I am due baby Number 3 on the 27th June 2014 :happydance:

Very happy!

Congrats on #3 and welcome! :happydance:

DF and I are both hoping for a boy. We're surrounded by girls as his sister and my sister both have girls. :)

Iv just checked and Jesse has a center crown and obv teddy is a boy, Ted is in bed though so I can't check and he barely has any hair anyway! Lol!
Symptom wise I didn't have bad sickness with Jesse, and craved mainly sour or savoury things, and I was huge! I glowed though!
With teddy I was so ill had hyperemesis, spotty, greasy and eventually craved sweets. And I had a small bump.

So my symptoms were complete opposites with them and they were both boys! We were so shocked teddy was a boy though we really really thought girl! We had the private gender scan too!
I don't really have a feeling but I'm going to convince myself I'm having a boy and then if we have a girl it will be a nice surprise x

So iv just looked through my camera roll trying to find pics of the back of teddys head :rofl: and he had a side crown! :happydance: hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->