Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

My DH is called Andrew, just to be different :haha:

What are you girls doing tonight?
I'm on my own watching X factor, so bored!!

Exactly the same. My OH is at work. I really want chocolate but I can't go to the shop with sleeping children haha! I was tempted to order desert from a takeaway I'm getting that desperate LOL

:haha: sounds like a good idea!! I really fancy a fillet burger from KFC, that's saying something as I've hardly eaten all week! but also can't go anywhere with a sleeping child :( Andrew finished work at 6 but has gone to a friends for a few drinks, arse! :haha:

Our friends tend to come here as they're all childless lol! x

I just tried the Chinese gender, it said boy for my son and girl for this one.
I will be happy with a healthy baby, but mil is hanging out for a granddaughter as we're up to grandson number 7!

AFm - the spotting seems to have stopped, touch wood! My midwife offered to send me for another hcg test but both my arms are bruised from the last two tests so I'm not sure about going...
Hanging out for my first scan next week!

We just watched the new episode of the walking dead and now iv just started season 4 of vampire diaries because iv changed my netflix to American. I'll be going to bed after this! Too tired lol x

I will be happy with a healthy baby, but mil is hanging out for a granddaughter as we're up to grandson number 7!

AFm - the spotting seems to have stopped, touch wood! My midwife offered to send me for another hcg test but both my arms are bruised from the last two tests so I'm not sure about going...

It's great that you've stopped spotting :) Scan next week, how exciting! The days are dragging until I have mine!

My DH is called Andrew, just to be different :haha:

What are you girls doing tonight?
I'm on my own watching X factor, so bored!!

I'll be different too. My DF is James, but everyone calls him Jimmy.

Tonight I am going to basket bingo with a bunch of friends. None of which know I'm pregnant. Should be fun. Hahaha.

May be it's boy and a girl this time :baby::baby: :haha:

You laugh but going by my sons double crown a lot of people are saying twins this time lol!![/QUOTE]

If anyone's interest in the crown theory, the theory is if the baby before has a centred crown you will have a boy, but if it is to the side you will have a girl. My son has a double crown lolx

LH - My OH has a double crown and MIL had twin boys after OH! I'll have to check where is crowns are because the twins were frat boys.

Your definitely having twins! :rofl:

Interesting about the crown theory. I'll check Riley's when he wakes up :) I'm no where near as sick this time so I am learning towards girl as I was v sick with ds. Xx

hi sunflowers! i'd love to join - just got my first BFP yesterday and confirmed it with a digi today. i am trying to be cautiously excited but really i am SO VERY EXCITED as i've looked forward to this day my whole life. really hoping this sticks.

based on my lmp, my edd will be june 26th.

and the best part is, my sweet husband has been at work since yesterday morning - he's coming home in a few hours and i can't wait to tell him. he'll be exhausted but i can't wait!! he will be thrilled too.

Welcome and congrats! :)

Hi Ladies :flower:

Can I join you?

I am due baby Number 3 on the 27th June 2014 :happydance:

Very happy!

Welcome and congrats : )[/QUOTE]

Glad your spotting has stopped Hun :)

AFM I'm lying on the lounge and it's Saturday morning watching the news. We have bad bush fires here, it's sad to watch :(

I can't be bothered fixing my mistakes from previous post. I'm still half asleep lol

Haylee - Are you serious? :rofl: Nooooooo!!!! I will be exhausted! I haven't even stopped breastfeeding my son yet, I'll end up tandem nursing the 3 of them :cry: :cry: :rofl:

fast thread is fast :p

chinese wotzit said girl for my son, saying boy now. crown theory says girl. cravings and sickness point more to girl than boy (sickness started 2 weeks earlier than with DS, cravings are mostly for sweet things, whereas with DS i wanted mostly savoury).

we have a private sexing scan booked on 4th jan, a day shy of 16w <3

DH's name is bruce. we met online and the first time he told me his name (i'd referred to him by a screen name for over a week) i thought "ugh, that's a shame" :p

more chocolate, i think...

I'm serious!!! :rofl: :rofl:

I'm convinced your having twins now! :haha:

I have to google this, one of the first things mil said to me was: does Riley have two crowns like daddy? Thank gawd noooooo.

I don't know where my crown is. I wanted to check if it was right for my little bro lol

Haha! We'll see. Maybe I will get an early scan and find out now because you've all scared me to death :rofl:

My son is Michael :D and I just checked and he has a side crown ,... Yaaaay
It's not too much on the side but definitely not in the middle . Who can I blame if it's a boy ? :D

You girls are pretty busy with the post :D

My dh is Anthony, that's different too.

My dad is Andrew and fil is Michael too :)

Ds for crown - hubby thinks it's to the side but looks in the middle to me! He currently has a birds nest on top of his head though, that might affect result, lol!

If it's twins who wants one? (Joking obviously lol) My OH will be super excited but I'm far to sensible not to freak out at the prospect!

You can definitely tell if it's on the side lol x

I'm getting so annoyed with my tickers too, on a random aside. I put in the right dates but bloody Northern vs Southern Hemispheres and it doesn't actually show accurate information until the afternoon. Grr!

Spoke too soon earlier, have a bit of discoloured discharge (sorry, tmi) - I don't know if I count that as spotting or what?!
Stuff it, I'm going to get that hcg test tomorrow I think. That'll hopefully hold me until the scan!

If it's twins who wants one? (Joking obviously lol) My OH will be super excited but I'm far to sensible not to freak out at the prospect!

:rofl: that made me chuckle lol

My OH is Matthew. Know as Matt, but I don't call him either it's usually Hun or babe or something. He knows he is in trouble if I call him Matt :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->