Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Actually we laugh a lot about his double crown, as we say its where his horns should be. We are the ultimate Addams family, I was born on Friday 13th, my daughter was born on Halloween and he has his double crown. I always say we just need a boy called Damien lol and we would be a right set! Ha ha :)

:rofl:
Good luck for your scan on Thursday. I'm sure if they've already identified it's not ectopic then that is the case! I had an emergency scan to check for ectopic pregnancy on Wednesday and they said it wasn't, so I'm relying on them knowing what they're doing!

For ladies who have had early scans, you all should check out the Ramzi method of early gender detection. It is named after the doctor who discovered it and is supposedly over 97% accurate. How it goes is if the babies placenta/yolk sac is on the left side of the uterus, then you are having a girl. If it's on the right, then it's a boy. The only tricky part is reading the ultrasound pic correctly, because it seems most people online read it wrong. I spent most of last night trying to figure mine out and it seems that this little peanut's sac is on the right, so if I've done it right it's a boy!!

That's funny cos I'd heard something similar, though I'm sure I read that if it was on the left it was a boy!! I was all set to ask at my next scan, assuming everything is ok, as I don't trust myself to read the scan properly!

Actually we laugh a lot about his double crown, as we say its where his horns should be. We are the ultimate Addams family, I was born on Friday 13th, my daughter was born on Halloween and he has his double crown. I always say we just need a boy called Damien lol and we would be a right set! Ha ha :)

:rofl:
Good luck for your scan on Thursday. I'm sure if they've already identified it's not ectopic then that is the case! I had an emergency scan to check for ectopic pregnancy on Wednesday and they said it wasn't, so I'm relying on them knowing what they're doing!

Thank you, I do try to remind myself of that. Its just a bit hard sometimes as my scan was really early at 5+3 weeks and obviously it was to early to see baby at that point. I'm just thankful at the moment for everyday that goes by without any problems.

That's funny cos I'd heard something similar, though I'm sure I read that if it was on the left it was a boy!! I was all set to ask at my next scan, assuming everything is ok, as I don't trust myself to read the scan properly!

It's really confusing, but it's the right side of the uterus, which will correspond to the left side of the scan pic if it's a transvaginal ultrasound because those aren't mirror images.

Hi everyone! :haha: glad to see everyone's still talking about myths on finding out the gender!

How are we all?

Flagging! Can't wait to get the kids in bed tonight for abit of quiet! x

I'm willing to try the remzi thing, our first scan is on 10/28, I'll be 8 w 5 d at that point. Lol.

I can't wait for bed time either! I'm still not 100% better from being poorly and Lily is being soooo loud today! I feel your pain :haha:

My sickness is back with a vengeance! And my cheese aversion has started. This baby is def a girl lol

I feel extremely tired today . I my boobs are killing me every morning .

Have my first app in two weeks but just the one with paperwork .
I wonder if they gonna schedule us due to my son's SIA . I know it doesn't mean this one is going to have it too but I would like to be sure .

Good luck hazybaby! I'm sure all is well.

Jennifer - doing as ok as can be lol. I hate the way I feel when I wake up :sick:. Sorry you're not feeling well either.

Lego - Sorry the sickness is getting you down!

proudmomma - hope this isn't a dumb question, lol, but what is SIA?

Stupidly early private scan (as in not quite 6weeks) booked for tomorrow ... Wish me luck, got my mum arriving for a few days in the eve & I want to see for myself that all is progressing as it should be before I tell her!

Good luck hazybaby! I'm sure all is well.

Jennifer - doing as ok as can be lol. I hate the way I feel when I wake up :sick:. Sorry you're not feeling well either.

Lego - Sorry the sickness is getting you down!

proudmomma - hope this isn't a dumb question, lol, but what is SIA?

That's single umbilical artery :winkwink:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_umbilical_artery

Thank you confuzion, hope you feel better soon too! :)

Joeyjo, good luck for your scan, keep us updated! :flower:

No sickness for me just bouts of nausea. I am always extremely tired though!

you ladies are hilarious. i finally got to tell my husband and he was able to be amazed/in disbelief/excited in spite of his exhaustion. i am still in shock myself but also being cautious as i know it's early.

for the crown theory, what if this is your first?? haha. i tried the chinese prediction calendars but got two different answers!! my husband really wants a boy - he is from a family of 3 boys and i'm from a family of 5 girls! my sister had a girl and my cousins have only had girls. so we will see if he can break the streak! i think we will find out halfway through.

i'm still having quite a bit of cramping - did anyone else go through this in early pregnancy? freaks me out!

Afternoon ladies!

I haven't had many symptoms this week except I have a quick vom when I first wake up in the morning :) my bloating seems to have settled, I do still bloat at night a little but in the morning it's completely gone!

Time is going really fast this time. I can't believe I'm nearly 8 weeks already!

Justagirl - cramps are very normal in the early days. I had them with ds and also this time. I still get the odd one here and there now :)

Tacos for dinner tonight. Yummmmmo! :haha:

Good luck JoeyJo! My scan is a week today x

I've got my scan on Thursday at 6+3 - I asked if it was too early and the lady thought not so fingers crossed!
I'm hanging out for scan after stupid spotting, will be such a reassurance!

Morning all!

Justagirl, completely normal :)
Rozzer and booth hope both goes well with your scans! Bet it will come round quick!

I'm feeling so much better today which I'm so glad about as I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow :D

Speaking to DH he has reluctantly agreed we can pay for another private scan in a week or so if we don't see the heartbeat :) he's not overly happy but understands why I want it before my folks get here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->